FedEx expands Lovell Field operation

Aug 16, 2011 Full story: Chattanooga Times Free Press

Starting Oct. 3, Memphis-based FedEx Corp. will fly a Boeing 727 into Chattanooga every day, replacing two smaller aircraft, she said.

Full Story
Tara Snow

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Fedex has always gotten me what I needed, I do my fair share of online ordering, but I keep coming across stories of people who have had really bad experiences with the company. There are some really funny vents about it at http://ventme.com/companies/view/134
Sharon

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2011
One F up after another is all I got with FedEx Express and their employees really didnt give a shet one way or the other, its like they hate their jobs.
I now use UPS, have so for the last year and not a single F up and I use them everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boeing 727 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASA approves Space Launch System, the most pow... Jul '14 SpaceBlues 1
Desperate thousands try to escape cut-off Acapulco (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Desperate thousands of tourists try to escape c... (Sep '13) Sep '13 soon less democracy 1
AIRPORT: Plane at heart of settlement missing o... (Oct '12) Oct '12 CHAD 2
Kelowna B722 near Hamilton on Jun 16th 2012, en... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Doug 1
68 hour non-visita (Jun '12) Jun '12 Alparslan 5
Grapevine pilot to finish his career at the con... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Beef Stew 1
More from around the web