Ha Noi: Vietnam Airlines plans public offering in 2013

Apr 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines is planning to make its initial public offering by the end next year, under a restructuring plan submitted to the Ministry of Transport earlier this week.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2012
bac ky goc 3tau lao

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 9, 2012
funny is dat nguyen van thieu "nguy saigon" era before 1975 had stock market too...but da bac ky ho chi minh claimed this is evil economy system and destroyed all dat and even put all vietnamese in communist reeducation camp for 20 f-fin years...
look at them bac ky ho chi minh now...bunch of bac ky goc 3tau lao LIARS
bac ky goc 3tau lao

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2012
bonus form da bac ky commie ho chi minh thugs thieves
http://www.airliners.net/photo/0465258/M/
/.,
The Beauty of Moon Light

Ilford, UK

#3 Apr 9, 2012
is it very sad,,them commie hanoi communist came to my house in February 1976,,stolent my money,,my house,,my lands,my golds they arrested
my father sent to jail by them Bacxi hanoi hochiminh for more then 30 at hochiminh larbour camp,,.

now do you think i should forgo and asking my friends to put some investing in to this commie Air lines business,?

they were making a double benefit,,.
they used the stolent money,,.

they bought a second hands Air crafts,,.
now they asking the people to investing capital in to this business for them to gain further benefit,,,,.

clever aren't they,,.?
bob wishington

Fishers, IN

#4 Apr 9, 2012
bac ky goc 3tau lao wrote:
funny is dat nguyen van thieu "nguy saigon" era before 1975 had stock market too...but da bac ky ho chi minh claimed this is evil economy system and destroyed all dat and even put all vietnamese in communist reeducation camp for 20 f-fin years...
look at them bac ky ho chi minh now...bunch of bac ky goc 3tau lao LIARS
VN or VB air+lice!!!;-00h, ready +Hoa go back to 3Dinh to stox frum +San ;-000h, hi-tha(ng` no^tee-Do^ng Ta` and Ta^y -Doc..;-00
bob wishington

Fishers, IN

#5 Apr 9, 2012
bac ky goc 3tau lao wrote:
bonus form da bac ky commie ho chi minh thugs thieves
http://www.airliners.net/photo/0465258/M/
/.,
Hanoi trying out of Cash to pay for Boeing in ChiCaGo may` get lay-off already;)
BAC KY must hug ak47

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2012
remember bac ky ho chi minh nephews!!!!
did you say stockmarket IS EVIL...
BAC KY just put your commie money where your commie mouth is...
you da commie do it...its OK...others done it...it was EVIL AND must GONE TO COMMIE JAIL for 20 f-fin years 'cause you bac ky stole everything from them!
the hell court of law

Ilford, UK

#7 Apr 10, 2012
bob wishington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanoi trying out of Cash to pay for Boeing in ChiCaGo may` get lay-off already;)

Chi co nhung thang lao dong,,no le nhu may moi chu tam ve viec do.,,

con dan trong nuoc khong phai lo,,.
co tro cap cho nhung ai khong co viec lam,,

chung bi dy tan chua em,,?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airbus A350 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is better: the Boeing 787 or Airbus A350?... Aug 18 Biggles 2
Airbus order cancellation appears to be a win f... Jun '14 flightdeck 1
Paris Gossip: Is Boeing 777X a Paper Airplane? ... (Jun '13) Dec '13 alexandre 28
Insight: Japan politics looms over ANA's choice... (Oct '13) Oct '13 flightdeck 1
Should Investors Be Concerned About Boeing's Tr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 flightdeck 1
Japan's ANA to consider delay risk when choosin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 russell 1
Aircraft News (Jun '13) Aug '13 News 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Airbus A350 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••