Royal Brunei A320 over South China Sea on Oct 23rd 2011, turbulence injures 4

Nov 9, 2011 Full story: AVHerald

A Royal Brunei Airbus A320-200, flight BI-874 from Kuala Lumpur to Bandar Seri Begawan with 147 passengers and 7 crew, was enroute over the South China Sea when the aircraft encountered turbulence causing minor injuries to 3 passengers and one flight attendant.

Full Story
KOJAK3

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

#1 Nov 9, 2011
I work at RBA and this is Unfortunate accident. BTW the 3 passanger only suffer minor injuries
Teenqueen23

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Me and my family were on this flight. By no means did all passengers suffer minor injuries. I was giving oxygen. My mum and dislocated her knee and torn tendons on both. It's been almost two months since this near death experience and she's still getting treatment done as she can't even lift it up to ease. Also I was given oxygen on this plane. Why wasn't any of this written? And why has the airline not done much about it and not spread this accident global by not making it sound minor?
Rohit sharma

Mumbai, India

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Even i was there on that plane there were no instructions from pilot even after the incident.ths is very bad of royal brunei.
Teenqueen23 wrote:
Me and my family were on this flight. By no means did all passengers suffer minor injuries. I was giving oxygen. My mum and dislocated her knee and torn tendons on both. It's been almost two months since this near death experience and she's still getting treatment done as she can't even lift it up to ease. Also I was given oxygen on this plane. Why wasn't any of this written? And why has the airline not done much about it and not spread this accident global by not making it sound minor?
Teenqueen23

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Rohit sharma wrote:
Even i was there on that plane there were no instructions from pilot even after the incident.ths is very bad of royal brunei.
<quoted text>
I agree. It was almost a near death experience for everyone onboard this flight.
I just thank god for saving everyone.
It just fascinates me as to how simple this article makes the accident sound. It was far worse from how it's explained.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airbus A320 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Egypt A320 at Juba on Sep 8th 2014, bird strike Sep '14 Ramy 1
Gulf Air boosts Larnaca and Istanbul flights Aug '14 KARAM BALOCH 5
Australian airline passengers told to flush drugs Aug '14 Roy the Boy 1
Gulf Air showcases its newest destination to tr... Jul '14 NITiN 2
VietJet Air flight coordinators, crew suspended... Jun '14 dranken pilot 1
Air Armenia growing as Armenia's new national c... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mary Joe 4
HANOI: Airbus names component manufacturing par... (Apr '14) Apr '14 tran 1

Airbus A320 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE