Will Richard Branson's Virgin America...

Will Richard Branson's Virgin America fly?

There are 2 comments on the SF Gate story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Will Richard Branson's Virgin America fly?. In it, SF Gate reports that:

A Virgin America Airbus takes off from San Francisco International Airport, near the company's headquarters in Burlingame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#1 Jan 3, 2011
In a word... YES. His ego will not allow the admission of any failure. All the little Virgins around the world will someday be able to link together and become a formitable force
Fleet commonality

AOL

#2 Jan 5, 2011
It is for sale if Branson can walk away with some sort of p r o f i t that makes him look entrepreneurial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airbus A319 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why an Alaska Airlines Bid for Virgin America M... Mar '16 Two Words 1
News TRAVEL: Air Serbia records profitability in fir... (Apr '15) Apr '15 servonazis 1
News Abu Dhabi-based Rotana Jet starts flights to Sr... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ding dong demala 3
News The Airborne Liveries Of Flying Days Past (Mar '14) Apr '14 not a fine wine 5
News The best of travel in 2013 (Dec '13) Dec '13 pradeep 1
News Air Serbia announces ten airbus A320NEO aircraf... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Servonazis 3
News Air Serbia's inaugural flight takes off for Abu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stern des Sudens 25
More from around the web