American Airlines Orders 460 New Boei...

American Airlines Orders 460 New Boeing and Airbus Jets

There are 1 comment on the nycaviation.com story from Jul 20, 2011, titled American Airlines Orders 460 New Boeing and Airbus Jets. In it, nycaviation.com reports that:

In an effort to build the "youngest fleet in the US," American Airlines on Wednesday morning announced orders for 460 new Boeing and Airbus narrowbody aircraft, the largest in airline history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nycaviation.com.

RWG

Dillsboro, IN

#1 Jul 22, 2011
NO CREDIT, DIVORCE, SLOW CREDIT, BANKRUPTCY, WE DON'T CARE ! COME ON DOWN AND WE'LL PUT YOU IN AN AIRPLANE OF YOUR CHOICE, TODAY!
I WONDER IF BOEING AND AIRBUS'S FINANCIAL DEPARTMENTS ARE FILLED WITH EX-CAR SALESMEN CONSIDERING AMERICAN AIRLINE'S BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AND OVER 10 YEARS OF BILLION DOLLAR LOSSES WHILE KEEPING THE SAME INEPTAND INCOMPETENT MANAGEMENT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airbus A319 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TRAVEL: Air Serbia records profitability in fir... Apr '15 servonazis 1
News Abu Dhabi-based Rotana Jet starts flights to Sr... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ding dong demala 3
News The Airborne Liveries Of Flying Days Past (Mar '14) Apr '14 not a fine wine 5
News The best of travel in 2013 (Dec '13) Dec '13 pradeep 1
News Air Serbia announces ten airbus A320NEO aircraf... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Servonazis 3
News Air Serbia's inaugural flight takes off for Abu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stern des Sudens 25
News Spirit Airlines fire stemmed from 'uncontained'... (Oct '13) Oct '13 FSpiritAir 1
More from around the web