23 dead in Nigeria marketplace shooting

23 dead in Nigeria marketplace shooting

There are 1 comment on the PanArmenian Network story from Oct 15, 2012, titled 23 dead in Nigeria marketplace shooting. In it, PanArmenian Network reports that:

PanARMENIAN.Net - Investigators suspect a criminal gang was behind the Sunday, Oct 14 morning killings of nearly two dozen men in a marketplace in northern Nigeria, a government official said, according to CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PanArmenian Network.

Since: Oct 12

Europe

#1 Oct 15, 2012
goverment most put more eport in security service and giving them the most expensive and modern materials in order to end off of security chalengies in Nigeria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Jan 14 bedava sat 58
News Canada A319 near Winnipeg on Jan 7th 2017, engi... Jan 12 Brain Baloney - KHAN 2
News Canada Rouge A319 at Montega Bay on May 10th 20... Jan 12 James 1
News Pilot facing impaired charges 'the worst I have... Jan 4 Scare Canada 1
News Calgary police arrest pilot accused of being im... Dec 31 Dont drink and drive 1
News Russian military plane disappears from radar af... Dec 24 just a guy i knew 1
News Flight attendant, who once survived a 10,000-me... Dec 24 Dave 1
More from around the web