Windmills breathe life into failing G...

Windmills breathe life into failing Gdansk shipyards

There are 5 comments on the The Republic story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Windmills breathe life into failing Gdansk shipyards. In it, The Republic reports that:

Just yards from where Lech Walesa made his first moves to bring down communism in eastern Europe, Danish businessman Thomas Gaardbo is taking advantage of the skilled workforce from the era to rescue one of Poland's most cherished historical sites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Why does that Dane thinks Polaks are skilled workers ?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Perhaps its a half dane just like Ape the kielsaba is a half funny cap.
Pro Ukraine

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Why does that Dane thinks Polaks are skilled workers ?
They are indeed highly sought after workers in the toilet scrubbing trade. They can also sell kielbasas on the side of the road. Just ask Ape.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
They are indeed highly sought after workers in the toilet scrubbing trade. They can also sell kielbasas on the side of the road. Just ask Ape.
I hear in your Russia they don't have toilet scrubbers because they don't have toilets.
Pro Ukraine

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Jul 6, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear in your Russia they don't have toilet scrubbers because they don't have toilets.
How is the kielbasa peddling business lately Ape?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New airline U.S. first nonstop Serbia flight in... Fri Gavroche 3
News The Russian air force has grounded its entire f... Jun 18 DOGS of WAR 6
News Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offen... May '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 3
News Demand-Driven Manufacturing Keeps ATK Workers i... May '16 June 1
News EgyptAir Flight MS804 Goes Missing From RadarTh... May '16 food4thought 1
News Parades to Celebrate 71st Anniversary of End of... May '16 NAZI SOVIET ALLIANCE 34
News Trump and GOP leaders bury hatchet on bizarre day May '16 Newt G s Next Wife 1
More from around the web