Ethiopian Airlines readies grounded 7...

Ethiopian Airlines readies grounded 787 for flight

There are 7 comments on the Seattle Times story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Ethiopian Airlines readies grounded 787 for flight. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

The chief executive of Ethiopian Airlines says it is seeking approval from America's Federal Aviation Administration and from Boeing to put its grounded Boeing 787s back into service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Ethiopia has an airline?
meh-

Newark, OH

#2 Apr 18, 2013
i had no idea...
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 18, 2013
meh- wrote:
i had no idea...
Guessing it's a no food flight?
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 18, 2013
"Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain, Starvin Marvin"
John Mowinski

Reston, VA

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Actually Ethiopian has one of the oldest airlines in Africa and has kept on the cutting edge of aircraft procurement. Pretty good safety reord.
Whether they serve food on board? don't know!
Gina

Kenya

#7 Apr 26, 2013
what ignorance this entire thread is displaying!!!!! Ethiopian Airolines has been at the forefront of flight excellence for Africa and the world since the 70s! It has always been considfered the best airline in Africa, now followed by South African and maybe Kenya. As far as food, what airline does not serve food on international flights?? Ignorance is not pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Mikegna yawira

Aubel, Belgium

#8 May 1, 2013
Believe it or not we are the first one to fly bak the Dreamliner into world aviation history! Nobody else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Airbus A380 may finally have an American cu... 11 hr steve 1
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Sep 22 Bandirma 34
News Are There Any Other Airline Mergers on the Hori... Sep 19 Prospective Pax 2
News Russia Has Amassed Troops to Surround the U.S. ... Sep 16 RUSSIA IS NOTHING 2
News Chinese ship to map seabed in search for MH370 (May '14) Sep 16 zull fikar 3
News Safety recommendations unfulfilled 7 years afte... Sep 15 A_Visitor 1
News Damaged Turbines in Rolls-Royce Engines Found i... Sep 6 undercoverboss2016 1
More from around the web