Aquino inspects Laguindingan Airport ...

Aquino inspects Laguindingan Airport project, expects new facility to boost tourism

There are 2 comments on the Weekend Balita story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Aquino inspects Laguindingan Airport project, expects new facility to boost tourism. In it, Weekend Balita reports that:

LAGUINDINGAN, Misamis Oriental: President Benigno S. Aquino III visited Tuesday the ongoing construction of the Laguindingan Airport that is expected to boost tourism in the Northern Mindanao region once it becomes operational.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekend Balita.

rian

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Feb 27, 2013
they should make new airport in Manila. It's small, crowded, and looks and smells like toilet seriously!
alert

Burnaby, Canada

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Make sure that there's no drug traffickers in that area. Because it's easy to transport drugs for the drug dealers. , drug pushers etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aircraft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southwest B737 near El Paso on Feb 6th 2016, tu... Feb 8 huey goins 2
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Feb 8 MUSLIMS RSAVAGES 29
News Trump's Boeing diverted to Nashville due to eng... Feb 6 Go Blue Forever 21
News When McCain Butts In On Procurement, Troops Tak... Feb 4 Ritual Habitual 1
News JetBlue to fly nonstop between Buffalo, Los Ang... Feb 2 I like this one 1
News A Democrat Explains Why She's Voting For Donald... Jan 31 Trumping On 4
News Teddy bears, tea cups grim reminders of Malaysi... (Sep '14) Jan 25 pak hariandi 3
More from around the web