Welcome to the Fulani Forum!

Posted in the Fulani Forum

Since: Jun 08

Topix Headquarters

#1 Jul 27, 2011
By request, we have created a Fulani forum. Let us know if you have any questions.

We are no longer accepting editor applications for our forums, but if you keep up with Fulani-related news and would like to edit the Fulani News page, let me know by clicking "Feedback" at the bottom of any Topix page, then select "report a Bug." From there you can specify to me that you'd like to edit this forum, and let me know why in your comments.

Thanks!
top mod 5
(admin@Topix)
Abubakar Garba Osuman

Accra, Ghana

#3 Dec 23, 2011
This is to introduce to you the Sudu Baba Fulani Association of Ghana which was incorporated this year amidst the tension between the Fulani in Ghana and other ethnic groups.
I need response from interested persons on this piece to pave way for discourse on the development of the Fulani in Ghana.
Thanks,
agodanfodio@yahoo.com

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Abubakar Garba Osuman wrote:
This is to introduce to you the Sudu Baba Fulani Association of Ghana which was incorporated this year amidst the tension between the Fulani in Ghana and other ethnic groups.
I need response from interested persons on this piece to pave way for discourse on the development of the Fulani in Ghana.
Thanks,
agodanfodio@yahoo.com
i am a fulani from ghana
lamido jan jallo

Canada

#5 Mar 20, 2012
I would like to thank our fulani association in ghana and the pleople of ghana!! I am a fulani in fact baban is nigerian fulani from sokoto and my mom fulani from guinea! Right now I am in canada and I am planing to visit ghana soon and for sure I will visit sudu baba association!!! Thank you may ALmighty GOd protect ghana
fulani baaba

Hoosick Falls, NY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Greetings to my brothers Fulbe. I am Siroma Daneejo and looking for my brothers and sisters of Fulbe heritage in Saskatchewan Canada - or anywhere Canada. Please contact me. Useko
Yusuf Ishaga

Girei, Nigeria

#7 Mar 4, 2013
I will like to thanks the peoples who creat this page and the entire fulani's peoples around the world for thier Friendship and also for holding Pulaaku as there mother tongue, may our Almighty God help us in everythings that we are doing Ameen.
akisa diallo

Ashburn, VA

#8 Dec 14, 2013
hello im a fulani living in ghana and i would love to learn about fulas worldwide. onjaraama fulbe aduna foh
Rokia Bah

Chevy Chase, MD

#9 Jan 6, 2014
On djaraama fulbe
i am fulani from Guinea. Living in Washington DC. Would like to join the forum and learn about fulanis over the world particularly fula from Sudan. I have never met one.
Ali Muhammed

Europe

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Am a fulani from Ghana,i would also love to join this forum and learn about our brothers and sisters across the globe...............wishing the administrator of this page all my best my wishes and all fulani's across the world peace and prosperity in all their endeavors.....Allah wallu pullaaku...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-VP Atiku Abubakar announces Nigeria presiden... Sep 26 sirOscie 1
Boko Haram Demand CATTLE In Exchange For Abduct... Jun '14 honestquestion 4
The Emir Of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, Is Dead Jun '14 X-TREME BIAS 3
African sounds in Coquitlam May '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Gambia to stop using 'colonial relic' English: ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 unfazed 2
I didn't know 'Things Fall Apart' would be publ... (Mar '13) Jun '13 Now Really 2
Public health: Polio's moving target (Apr '13) Apr '13 marian bichi 1

Fulani People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE