Michael Jackson 'drunk at show announ...

Michael Jackson 'drunk at show announcement'

There are 109 comments on the Music-News.com story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Michael Jackson 'drunk at show announcement'. In it, Music-News.com reports that:

The singer was completing intense rehearsals for his comeback shows at the time of his death in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Music-News.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#101 May 8, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's tragic he wouldn't admit it, until now. Then again, it's not uncommon for abused children - especially males, to deny abuse. The bigger tragedy is he committed perjury on the witness stand, and his answers were half hearted, at best.
no matter who says something bout MJ you jump on the band wagon to bring him down some more...you got lots of issues Len...get a life..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#102 May 9, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>no matter who says something bout MJ you jump on the band wagon to bring him down some more...you got lots of issues Len...get a life..
Says the man who has a mancrush on a dead, drug-addicted pedophile.
BIGGY WALDO

Nottingham, UK

#103 May 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man who has a mancrush on a dead, drug-addicted pedophile.
Yeah, get a life Len and start thumping people who say meanie things about Wacko and his imaginary girlfriend, Laura.

In fact, you could go one step further and cultivate Jerome's amazing psycho analytical and interpersonal skills too. Oh, and maybe you could have a stab at 'I know fck all about what I'm pretending but if I say it's a secret you'll never ever guess that I'm a clueless blip with celebrity worship syndrome'

Heck, why not!!!! Imagine how fulfilled you'd be if you were more like him.

*laughter*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#104 May 9, 2013
BIGGY WALDO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, get a life Len and start thumping people who say meanie things about Wacko and his imaginary girlfriend, Laura.
In fact, you could go one step further and cultivate Jerome's amazing psycho analytical and interpersonal skills too. Oh, and maybe you could have a stab at 'I know fck all about what I'm pretending but if I say it's a secret you'll never ever guess that I'm a clueless blip with celebrity worship syndrome'
Heck, why not!!!! Imagine how fulfilled you'd be if you were more like him.
*laughter*
I guess that means I'll also have to claim I have a law degree from Yale.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#105 May 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that means I'll also have to claim I have a law degree from Yale.
Don't bother...nobody would believe you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#106 May 9, 2013
BIGGY WALDO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, get a life Len and start thumping people who say meanie things about Wacko and his imaginary girlfriend, Laura.
In fact, you could go one step further and cultivate Jerome's amazing psycho analytical and interpersonal skills too. Oh, and maybe you could have a stab at 'I know fck all about what I'm pretending but if I say it's a secret you'll never ever guess that I'm a clueless blip with celebrity worship syndrome'
Heck, why not!!!! Imagine how fulfilled you'd be if you were more like him.
*laughter*
Guess you will try anything to get my attention..wonder why that is?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107 May 9, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother...nobody would believe you.
Well, we know no one believed YOU, Jerome. I wonder why that is?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#108 May 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know no one believed YOU, Jerome. I wonder why that is?
Of course they didn't...I was just havin fun. I have admitted that countless times.
BIGGY WALDO

Nottingham, UK

#109 May 10, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you will try anything to get my attention..wonder why that is?
Coz I'm attracted to you like a fly to a piece of schitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bruno Mars, nominated for 5 honors, to open BET... 27 min Louise_1 1
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Sat white pig slave 15
News DeMario Jackson's Ex Defends Him Amid 'BIP'... Jun 20 THE TRUTH 1
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Jun 20 Spartacus the cra... 25
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Jun 17 Dudley 1,089
News #bigbinkshow Janet Already Lost 50 Pounds For Tour Jun 11 Brice N Livingston 4
News Ice Cube takes Bill Maher to task over N-word c... Jun 11 Atheist 1
More from around the web