'American Idol' Season 12 Winner Reve...

'American Idol' Season 12 Winner Revealed

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood Reporter story from May 16, 2013, titled 'American Idol' Season 12 Winner Revealed. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Kree, a worthy competitor, hugged an emotional Candice at L.A.'s Kodak Theatre on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 May 17, 2013
On television there are commercials that says that people are kept asarrived fraudsters.Me and Jennifer are not crooks.Jenny ... take the pyramid.Me and you.I am a double.Connected.Videos.Animal s that talk.Hahhah ahahhaha ...They say they are crooks.They need evidence but no proof.Parallel world.Think Jenny.Maybe he really trying to cover up.Hahhahahah ...Here's the video.jenny, think about it.222222222222222222222222222 222222222222222222Someone looking for me.Jennifer knows the truth.  Jenny, come to life.Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... 15 hr Hillary got thumped 12
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... Mar 21 The Power Of Mast... 3
News a Leta s Hear it for the Boysa by Boston Gay Me... Mar 18 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Paris Jackson holds hands with prom date Meliss... Mar 17 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Paris Jackson rocks peace pendant and tie-dye l... Mar 16 The Power Of Mast... 5
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Mar 16 Spotted Wee 7,220
More from around the web