Jacksons say Michael was persuted lik...

Jacksons say Michael was persuted like Jesus

There are 80 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Jacksons say Michael was persuted like Jesus. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

The group - brothers Tito, Jackie, Marlon and Jermaine - think the late King of Pop's life mirrored the Biblical figure's own existence in many ways because of the effect he had on people and the way his life was destroyed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#70 Mar 19, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting that the Jews killed Jesus because he did not go along with them and he has been run down by them since. Yes MJ was persecuted like him.
I cannot believe you posted such a blatant bigoted, anti-semetic, racist remark. Who do you think you are, f'loon. That post is unacceptable.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#71 Mar 19, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Today most people in Germany don't even have a grandfather anymore who has witness this happening.Why should they feel guilty for things they haven't done?Also most German handle this topix very respectful and don't sweep it under the carpet.
Would you just care a little bit about the situation in other countries instead of talking about things you have absolutely no clue about & don't even try to do a proper & reasonable research I maybe would take you serious but the way you talk is not more than table talk with the purpose to provoke and nothing more.
A little bit hard(at least too complicated) for me to be a racist as a Jew and with a father from Africa and living in Germany - but whatever :D
Touche.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#72 Mar 19, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So what! You got no right to tell anyone how much money to spend and on who and what. If MJ wanted to spend his money on portraits or clothes or drugs..it ain't nobody's business..it was his money.
He spent a cool $20 million plus keeping little boys quiet. It almost worked too.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#73 Mar 19, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
And KJ is 100 times better than you, lardass!
Why? Because he agrees with you now? For months he made fun of you, and you believe he changed? What a fool you are.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74 Mar 19, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe you posted such a blatant bigoted, anti-semetic, racist remark. Who do you think you are, f'loon. That post is unacceptable.
Anti-christian history can never be undone.

Location hidden

#75 Mar 19, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because he agrees with you now? For months he made fun of you, and you believe he changed? What a fool you are.
KJ has never agreed with me!

The man is not a lardass that does nothing. He has published a book.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#76 Mar 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a horrible, racist, bigoted remark about jewish people. And this is your response to my disgust for you? As usual, you make not a bit of sense.

Location hidden

#77 Mar 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a horrible, racist, bigoted remark about jewish people. And this is your response to my disgust for you? As usual, you make not a bit of sense.
I repeated a historical fact. It was resourced from most read book in the world, the bible.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#78 Mar 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeated a historical fact. It was resourced from most read book in the world, the bible.
What would a know-nothing little creep like you know of complicated scripture, racist freak? You don't even understand rock and roll.

Take your flagrant hatred to a thread in which your low kind spread their ugly anti-Semitism all day long. At least you'll finally make friends.

USA

#79 Mar 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance and vitriol are appalling, little teenie.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#80 Mar 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I read that book from cover to cover when I was young. Nothing you "quoted" exists. And by the way, before you make one atrocious remark about jews killing Jesus, try to remember he was jewish. Yes, creep. The god you worship was a jew. Oh. Wait. The god you really worship was a drug-addicted, child-molesting, half-lizard alien named Michael Jackson.

Location hidden

#81 Mar 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I read that book from cover to cover when I was young. Nothing you "quoted" exists. And by the way, before you make one atrocious remark about jews killing Jesus, try to remember he was jewish. Yes, creep. The god you worship was a jew. Oh. Wait. The god you really worship was a drug-addicted, child-molesting, half-lizard alien named Michael Jackson.
31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them,“I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied,“but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

John 10:22-33

BTW Michael Jackson was never a child molester and he was murdered for money.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#82 Mar 21, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them,“I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied,“but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
John 10:22-33
BTW Michael Jackson was never a child molester and he was murdered for money.
When I read the King James version of the bible, it talked about the pharisees wanting to stone the jewish man named Jesus. I cannot believe you try to justify your anti-jewish feelings. There is NO justification for what you have the gall to post here. It's bad enough you think that way. But to post it on a public forum? How disgraceful and appalling.

BTW Michael was a pedophile, and his family saw him as a meal ticket.

Location hidden

#83 Mar 22, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>When I read the King James version of the bible, it talked about the pharisees wanting to stone the jewish man named Jesus. I cannot believe you try to justify your anti-jewish feelings. There is NO justification for what you have the gall to post here. It's bad enough you think that way. But to post it on a public forum? How disgraceful and appalling.

BTW Michael was a pedophile, and his family saw him as a meal ticket.
That was an extract from the common bible. Jesus ignored the Sabbath and was not placed on earth to lead war. That's why Jews put him to death.
MJ's family are wealthy in their own right and never had to live off MJ. The Jackson's are a close and loving family. Joe & Katherine are still good friends too.

I don't have anti Jewish feelings but believe MJ was persecuted like JC despite the law had proved he was not a pedophile.

USA

#84 Mar 22, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That was an extract from the common bible. Jesus ignored the Sabbath and was not placed on earth to lead war. That's why Jews put him to death.
MJ's family are wealthy in their own right and never had to live off MJ.
I don't have anti Jewish feelings but believe MJ was persecuted like JC despite the law had proved he was not a pedophile.
Still attempting to wax philosophical, teenie? Be more specific with your crap allegory. Who had that dirty pedo 'murdered'? Puke up your entire theory in detail, slob.

Location hidden

#85 Mar 22, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still attempting to wax philosophical, teenie? Be more specific with your crap allegory. Who had that dirty pedo 'murdered'? Puke up your entire theory in detail, slob.
You seem to have a very good idea of who had him murdered. So do tell?

USA

#86 Mar 22, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a very good idea of who had him murdered. So do tell?
Avoidance from a little slob who usually enjoys shooting her mouth off.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#87 Mar 22, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
KJ has never agreed with me!
The man is not a lardass that does nothing. He has published a book.
Thanks babe!

I LUV YA!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#88 Mar 22, 2013
Ain't it great that we can disagree??

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#89 Mar 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's family are wealthy in their own right and never had to live off MJ. The Jackson's are a close and loving family. Joe & Katherine are still good friends too.
You failed, again, so badly, I'm embarrassed for you. There is nothing in that bible supporting anything you wrote. I may be agnostic, but I was raised by bible-thumping christians and had to read that tome more times than I can count. I haven't forgotten what the contents contain. And you do have a strong hatred against jewish people. I'd tell you to reread your horrible posts, but I don't think you fully understand how atrocious your remarks about jewish people are.

You are also wrong on all counts where Pedo Pan and his money-greedy family are concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engineer 'has 20 new Jacko songs' 18 hr Michael Jacksons ... 10
News Valley Memorial For MJ at Presley Estate (Jul '09) 18 hr Michael Jacksons ... 5
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... 23 hr Ruth 1
News Kanye West to get MTV lifetime achievement award Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 26 RICK 12,888
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
More from around the web