New MJ abuse allegations 'could hampe...

New MJ abuse allegations 'could hamper daughter Paris's recovery'

There are 13 comments on the Real Bollywood story from Jun 29, 2013, titled New MJ abuse allegations 'could hamper daughter Paris's recovery'. In it, Real Bollywood reports that:

London, Jun 29: A fresh 'child sexual abuse' case against late Michael Jackson has sparked fears that his daughter Paris, who is currently recuperating from a suicide attempt, could harm herself again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Bollywood.

JO G

Nottingham, UK

#1 Jun 29, 2013
THIS ALEAGATON WILL BE RUBBISH LIKE ALL THE REST, LEAVE MJ ALONE. MONEY GRABBIG FOOLS.
JO G

Nottingham, UK

#2 Jun 29, 2013
ALL MJ WANTED TO DO WAS GIVE SOME LOVE AND IN RETURN HE WAS HATED AND SLATED, AS A MASSIVE MJ FAN I AM TIRED OF THE LIES AND MEDIA. I THOUGTH THEY PRINTED FACTS NOT FICTION.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 29, 2013
I'm sick of it too they can't get money from his estate its closed no more claims

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Jun 29, 2013
I don't believe for one moment Wade's case against Michael triggered Paris's suicide attempt. People need to start examining what is happening in her home.

P.S. Sharline arce, since you are sick of people trying to "get" money from the Jackson estate, you'll be pleased to know the Arvizos never asked for any money. On pages 221 and 233, Larry Feldman discussed this.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...

You might also want to check pages 385-389. In the same testimony, Feldman explained the Jackson Camp insisted June and Evan Chandler receive settlement money because Michael wanted them silenced.
Truth be Told

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2013
JO G wrote:
THIS ALEAGATON WILL BE RUBBISH LIKE ALL THE REST, LEAVE MJ ALONE. MONEY GRABBIG FOOLS.
Get a life, porscheless pig mimi/mjloser4life.
Truth be Told

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Sharline arce wrote:
I'm sick of it too they can't get money from his estate its closed no more claims
Why you talking to yourself?
Truth be Told

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I don't believe for one moment Wade's case against Michael triggered Paris's suicide attempt. People need to start examining what is happening in her home.
P.S. Sharline arce, since you are sick of people trying to "get" money from the Jackson estate, you'll be pleased to know the Arvizos never asked for any money. On pages 221 and 233, Larry Feldman discussed this.
http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...
You might also want to check pages 385-389. In the same testimony, Feldman explained the Jackson Camp insisted June and Evan Chandler receive settlement money because Michael wanted them silenced.
Floons won't read that. Love how all the floon denials are as always being debunked.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 1, 2013
As Wade has shown, the truth is healing not harmful. Paris has a lot of heartbreak ahead of her when it comes to truth about the man who raised her.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Serial_Mom wrote:
As Wade has shown, the truth is healing not harmful. Paris has a lot of heartbreak ahead of her when it comes to truth about the man who raised her.
I think she's dealing with heartbreak because of what happened to her brothers and her.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Floons won't read that. Love how all the floon denials are as always being debunked.
The links to legal documents are still fun to post.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#11 Jul 1, 2013
Serial_Mom wrote:
I really feel for these three. They stood no chance between a "father" who was doing drugs and booze around them and possibly might've molested them too (mainly the boys sexually but emotionally abused his daughter as well) and now they definitely don't stand a chance with the real "Grifters": the Jackson family.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#12 Jul 1, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel for these three. They stood no chance between a "father" who was doing drugs and booze around them and possibly might've molested them too (mainly the boys sexually but emotionally abused his daughter as well) and now they definitely don't stand a chance with the real "Grifters": the Jackson family.
It's a shame CPS can't or won't get them out of that house. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of being healthy minded people.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#13 Jul 7, 2013
JO G wrote:
You and other f'loons want to use Paris's suicide attempt to garner sympathy and build up more hatred towards Wade Robson. Robson doesn't have to feel guilty for Paris's choices. Her grandmother was the creator of this AEG lawsuit and as a result Paris's pretend-daddy is having his skeletons exposed. It's not Robson's fault Paris is enduring the aftermath of her pretend-daddy's bad decisions. He left his life in shambles and Paris and her brothers stuck in the middle of squabbling relatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Jackson defends spanking Michael (Sep '10) May 24 Latoya 8
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) May 21 I love Elvis 53,069
How to handle the Jennifer Schulte's of the World? May 18 Badian37 1
News Yes, We Kanye? Trump And The GOP May Have A Rea... May 14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 6
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) May 10 white slave ken 33
News Just announced: The Beyonc and Jay-Z tou... May 9 Spunk 2
News Rapper 50 Cent says Instagram takes down his s*... May 9 Courtney S 1