It's MJ Tabloid Confessional Day on ONTD

It's MJ Tabloid Confessional Day on ONTD

There are 98 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Aug 9, 2009, titled It's MJ Tabloid Confessional Day on ONTD. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

A doctor has revealed how he prescribed Michael Jackson a "chemical castration" drug to suppress his sexual urges towards under-age boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Liga

Riga, Latvia

#83 Aug 11, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault that you choose to try and converse in English without understanding the subtleties of the language.
I might agree on that. My English is poor,no need to remind me of that with such a punctuality. So why don't we just ignore each other?

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#84 Aug 12, 2009
sonya wrote:
Some of you people are just plain mean. I hope his family don't read
I hope they does.

Location hidden

#85 Aug 12, 2009
Liga wrote:
<quoted text>
I might agree on that. My English is poor,no need to remind me of that with such a punctuality. So why don't we just ignore each other?
Request denied.
Liga

Riga, Latvia

#86 Aug 12, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Request denied.
Screw you.
Evie

Sydney, Australia

#87 Aug 13, 2009
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Heal The World, f'loon. I'm sure Wacko appreciates it when his fans go against his faux-preaching.
Good job pissing on the pedofreaks death. Looks like we're on the same side now, huh? <hee-hee>
Pfft I am healing the world. Why do you think I'm attacking you. And he's not a pedofreak. You'd think someone who hated him that much and went through all the trouble to tell everyone would actually know something about him.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#88 Aug 13, 2009
Evie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft I am healing the world. Why do you think I'm attacking you.
<f'loon logic>
Kaitlyn

Sydney, Australia

#89 Aug 13, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shocked by how dumb they can be and still turn on their computer.
Or did someone do it for you?
I am SO SORRY, did I irritate you? I don't really know wtf you just said but it probably wasnt significant to the discussion. I don't want to argue with you. You seem to spend 24/7 in front of the computer anyway disagreeing with every comment so. But I am curious, do you think MJ was "wack" or a molestor?

Location hidden

#90 Aug 13, 2009
Kaitlyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am SO SORRY, did I irritate you? I don't really know wtf you just said but it probably wasnt significant to the discussion. I don't want to argue with you. You seem to spend 24/7 in front of the computer anyway disagreeing with every comment so. But I am curious, do you think MJ was "wack" or a molestor?
Wow.....O_o

Location hidden

#91 Aug 13, 2009
Kaitlyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know wtf you just said
There's a shocker.

Location hidden

#92 Aug 13, 2009
Liga wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you.
Bonus check.
Katrina

Sydney, Australia

#93 Aug 13, 2009
So much conflict...can we all agree that MJ was no molestor and was insanely misportrayed and hurt by the media and that his death is very very very very very sad?
For ppl who love MJ: We all miss him, you are not alone.
For ppl who hate MJ: Okay. You have your opinion. And I have to respect that, but please don't try to persuade others into seeing from your view.

“Kids ...”

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#94 Aug 13, 2009
For ppl who hate MJ: Okay. You have your opinion. And I have to respect that, but please don't try to persuade others into seeing from your view.
Katrina wrote:
So much conflict...can we all agree that MJ was no molestor and was insanely misportrayed and hurt by the media and that his death is very very very very very sad?
No irony there... At all. <eyeroll>
Jose M34 Kennett

France

#96 Feb 5, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Gilson

Sweden

#97 Apr 20, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#99 Apr 20, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
Notice too,
Notice too,
Notice too,
Notice too,.
Notice too how you just stopped in to puke up your indignant pablum.
Violet

Germany

#102 Sep 16, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/bLFWQG seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#103 Sep 16, 2013
It seemed.all about the media it was a betrayal.all this Jealousy Lies and greed.would destroy Michael forever.whats he ever done to anybody?
Nothing thats what..he was set up.why did Michael ever deserve this sort of treatment.with this twisted.portrayal.
Michael wrote an open Letter to the press expressing how hurt he was by the Lies coming from people..who didnt even know him..do not Judge he had heart and feelings its not nice dont do it
Most of what they print is fabrication
Its enough to make you want to ask
What happened to the truth?
Did it go out of style?
Michael was Innocent
You tell me who the real victim is.I think you will find it is Michael Jackson.all he ever did was make the world a better place..he cared about the planet.he cared about animals and he cared about people..he done so much for so many people
What any one done for him
He was a nice genuine kind caring wonderful man with a gentle heart.and voice of an angel
Mike I wish you were still here.we want you back
Missing you so much Angel
I Love you gorgeous sweet Michael Jackson and always will
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#104 Sep 18, 2013
Stop being brain washed by the media who destroyed Michael with lies after lies.michael grestest entertainer of all time the greatest man that ever lived he super talented genius most gorgeous stunning man.who I love so much
Genuine caring kind wonderful man. With gentle heart.Wishing you were still here Michael.I just miss you so much I just cant stop loving you
I love you my sweet Michael Jackson and always will forever.our angel.hero inspiration

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyoncé’s backup dancers paid tribute to Mario ... 18 hr KnutesNiche 1
News First Friday Music Guide for February in Phoenix Sun JUDY ANN 1
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards Sun Kent 3
News Martin Shkreli arrested by FBI on securities fr... Feb 6 solidarity 10
News Will Smith among NAACP Image Awards attendees a... Feb 5 Ronald 3
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Feb 5 tinytempaaaaaaaah 36
News Branford Marsalis aims to make music with meaning Feb 4 PATRICIA 1
More from around the web