Jennifer Lopez vs. Liberty Ross: Who ...

Jennifer Lopez vs. Liberty Ross: Who wore Tom Ford better?

There are 2 comments on the My Fashion Life story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez vs. Liberty Ross: Who wore Tom Ford better?. In it, My Fashion Life reports that:

Checking in, in a pop-yer-eyes-out, curve-skimming sequined Tom Ford spring/summer 2011 gown this week is the diva of all divas, J-Lo, and strikingly beautiful Brit model, Liberty Ross.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Fashion Life.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Here it is the latest seam.The FBI's latest NEWS provides information and association.2.Finally NEWS a press release.We get the following page.Recently.Jenny, you again take the ball.You see, I have not and STEREO MC in agreement.Forever in a file.I can only ask the most beautiful woman in the world wants to give me time.What should I do?First I will ask the most beautiful woman in the world.I know it seems impossible but this is not a game.It's all true.Say hello to Jennifer.tell her.

Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Monkey wears silk dresses stays the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... 8 hr BobLoblah 3
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
Trump Banning All Gay Shows Starting With Empire?! Dec 6 Colossill 1
tim wise calls out ‘oppressed’ white people in ... Dec 6 Colossill 1
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
More from around the web