Ornate Las Vegas Palace Rented by Mic...

Ornate Las Vegas Palace Rented by Michael Jackson for Sale

There are 6 comments on the Zillow Blog story from Aug 5, 2014, titled Ornate Las Vegas Palace Rented by Michael Jackson for Sale. In it, Zillow Blog reports that:

A unique and ornate palace for sale in Las Vegas was home to Michael Jackson in the strange and isolated years before his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zillow Blog.

Hugh Janus

London, UK

#1 Aug 5, 2014
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...

some floonish types say he "owned" it. He either rented houses or "bought" them and then they got repossessed by the finance company. The deadbeat pervert died in a rented house.

Las Vegas didn't like him there - he was reported to the police for snooping on a kid's junior school. He fouled a hotel room while doing something disgusting with "special friends" and was banned from the entire chain.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Wasn't that the place found with a brown Christmas tree, rated 5 - firehazard, in August, with all the rooms filled with copious amounts of trash?
Moonwalking corpse

London, UK

#4 Aug 10, 2014
I expect it stank after he left, with turds and piss everywhere and little boy's dirty undies , that Whacko used to collect.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#5 Aug 10, 2014
MJ didn't own a place after 2006. He was practically homeless and in debt near the end of his life. His death place was a home he rented just outside of Beverly Hills, California at Holmby Hills around the Westwood district of Los Angeles. According to AEG, when Michael was going to be going to the UK, they had him renting a house at the London suburb of Chislehurst that would be paid for by AEG. AEG was paying the rent at the Holmby Hills residence.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Aug 12, 2014
I'm sure the place had to be cleaned from top to bottom, after he vacated it.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#8 Aug 23, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I'm sure the place had to be cleaned from top to bottom, after he vacated it.
More like when he vacated his bowels in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 4 hr Oneal 272
News Van Jones: Prince wanted Obama to outlaw birthd... 4 hr Caciques a liar 6
News George Clinton: - Chocolate City' and Funk's Fu... (Jul '12) 10 hr Marcus Washington 7
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) 14 hr Jello 3
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Thu BobLoblah 3
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
Trump Banning All Gay Shows Starting With Empire?! Dec 6 Colossill 1
More from around the web