Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson

Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson

There are 53065 comments on the www.deseretnews.com story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson. In it, www.deseretnews.com reports that:

It's easy. Send a link to the story you were just reading to a friend. Just fill out the form on this page and we'll send it along.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.deseretnews.com.

First Prev
of 2654
Next Last
Gbay

Winder, GA

#54440 Aug 3, 2015
Mj can never be eclipsed
stereo

Burlington, CT

#54442 Sep 5, 2015
Gbay wrote:
Mj can never be eclipsed
Elvis outsold mj
Elvis ourhit mj
Bigger impact
Top box office draw
Sold more merchandise

You have been debunked
DRD-trueEPfan

Jackson, GA

#54443 Sep 26, 2015
Michael Jackson was indeed extremely talented! But there is absolutely no reason for this discussion. Without Elvis there would be no "Michael Jackson! He paved the way for everyone that ever dared to color outside of the lines!!!!! And broke records that did not even exist along the way! He has continued to break records 38 years after his death. No one will ever be able to do what Elvis has done. EVER!
DRD-trrueEPfan

Jackson, GA

#54445 Oct 25, 2015
I just learned another interesting fact, that I'm sure a lot of EP fans already know, but some may not. Aug. 16 and Aug 17, 1977 were the busiest sales/delivery days "EVER!" ( to date,) for FTD. No other dates even come close!
love

Tel Aviv, Israel

#54448 Tuesday Jun 21
Rate video of the big singer elvis presley
https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2654
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege now on I tumes 11 hr Revelation 1
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 12 hr sunnyt 53
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... 15 hr Hostis Publicus 3
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
News 5 Ways That ESSENCE Fest Headliner Mariah Carey... Jun 17 kelly 1
More from around the web