Doctor claims Michael Jackson had dru...

Doctor claims Michael Jackson had drug problem during '93 tour

There are 84 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Doctor claims Michael Jackson had drug problem during '93 tour. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

' height='422' itemprop='associatedMedia' alt='AUG. 25, 1993 FILE PHOTO.' width='635' src='http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1393246.1373320201!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/michael-jackson-files.jpg' /> Michael Jackson had such "extensive" scarring on his buttocks from medical injections that a doctor couldn't ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#22 Jul 10, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
On the list of 14 items Mesereau wanted out of court, do check item 14, on page 14. There was quite a discussion about the bloodstains in Michael's underpants, from injecting himself with drugs, between attorneys. Mesereau claimed Michael was giving himself injections of mediation for vitiligo. Sneddon caught Mesereau in a lie (again), by telling him there are no injection treatments for vitiligo. The lab results showed the bloodstain contained demerol, AND the vial of liquid demerol had been found with the underpants...which were stored with children's clothing and underpants and a cotton sheet with another male's semen on it.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
I hate to say it, but Michael was injecting drugs, regardless about the appearance of his behind.
You lose, again, f'loon.
I'm even more disturbed the man was (possibly) using cocaine too for recreational use... Diane Dimond claims she got sources that said MJ was not only using cocaine but heroin and meth. In fact when the Enquirer posted him on the cover one year and showed this huge bruise around his right leg, it was indicated he was shooting some kind of IV drug into them and that it broke and it caused the bruise. Some have stated he was shooting some type of heroin-like pill into the leg. I think you can inject both cocaine and meth into parts of the body. If he used cocaine, I doubt he snorted it. Dude was constantly being shot up in the veins with drugs.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#23 Jul 10, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm even more disturbed the man was (possibly) using cocaine too for recreational use... Diane Dimond claims she got sources that said MJ was not only using cocaine but heroin and meth. In fact when the Enquirer posted him on the cover one year and showed this huge bruise around his right leg, it was indicated he was shooting some kind of IV drug into them and that it broke and it caused the bruise. Some have stated he was shooting some type of heroin-like pill into the leg. I think you can inject both cocaine and meth into parts of the body. If he used cocaine, I doubt he snorted it. Dude was constantly being shot up in the veins with drugs.
His autopsy described needle punctures on his body. Some of the places were appalling. What concerns me is him doing drugs with children. Aaron Carter confessed he smoked marijuana with Michael, to Daphne Barak. He backtracked on what he said about doing any other kind of drug, with him. But she caught Aaron on tape, about the marijuana, as well as drinking jesus juice, I mean wine with Michael.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#24 Jul 10, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
His autopsy described needle punctures on his body. Some of the places were appalling. What concerns me is him doing drugs with children. Aaron Carter confessed he smoked marijuana with Michael, to Daphne Barak. He backtracked on what he said about doing any other kind of drug, with him. But she caught Aaron on tape, about the marijuana, as well as drinking jesus juice, I mean wine with Michael.
Don't forget him giving wine to Gavin. He possibly could've gotten his other "little friends" wine and pills too. Blanket was on that propofol mess with him, which is even more revolting.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#25 Jul 10, 2013
And when I say that, that's of course saying that with already Aaron Carter admitting to it but the "other little friends". Least Aaron was able to avoid MJ's deception when MJ try to do a sneak attack in his cot.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#26 Jul 10, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
And when I say that, that's of course saying that with already Aaron Carter admitting to it but the "other little friends". Least Aaron was able to avoid MJ's deception when MJ try to do a sneak attack in his cot.
F'loons crucified Aaron for describing the 5am incident. I'd gasp and say, "What are you doing" if the same thing happened to me.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#27 Jul 10, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loons crucified Aaron for describing the 5am incident. I'd gasp and say, "What are you doing" if the same thing happened to me.
Yeah exactly. Like what I look like sleeping at 5 am and some creepy middle aged man was around me trying to feel up on me and then allowing it? Please, I'd go "the f**k you doing?" too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#28 Jul 11, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah exactly. Like what I look like sleeping at 5 am and some creepy middle aged man was around me trying to feel up on me and then allowing it? Please, I'd go "the f**k you doing?" too.
He said his mother later called the police, after chewing out his older brother for leaving him alone with Pedo Pan.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#29 Jul 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He said his mother later called the police, after chewing out his older brother for leaving him alone with Pedo Pan.
I caught that... amazing how that was all covered up to avenge Jacko. He was a monster.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#30 Jul 11, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught that... amazing how that was all covered up to avenge Jacko. He was a monster.
I'm curious to know how Pedo Pan managed to get Aaron's mother off his behind.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to know how Pedo Pan managed to get Aaron's mother off his behind.
Knowing Jacko, he acted like a weak minded blubbering cry baby lol

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#32 Jul 11, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing Jacko, he acted like a weak minded blubbering cry baby lol
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot Michael turned on the waterworks when he wanted his way if he thought it would work.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#33 Jul 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot Michael turned on the waterworks when he wanted his way if he thought it would work.
You wanna know how Thriller turned into the album we hear now? Well, MJ and Quincy had finished the album and presented the album to CBS Records execs (before CBS became Sony Music) and while CBS thought the album sounded good enough for release, Michael himself was so disappointed he ran out of the office in tears. When Quincy went to check on him, MJ said "this album is gonna ruin my career, we gotta redo it." I think they spent the next week and a half after that redoing the album. He also reportedly cried when Rod Temperton gave him the song "Starlight". He didn't feel like this song was "successful", wasn't until Rod changed the lyrics and renamed it "Thriller" that MJ was "satisfied". Oddly enough, the song that made him internationally famous ("Thriller") was a song he never wrote.
Ancalime

Menden, Germany

#34 Jul 12, 2013
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-07-11/news/jacks...

Now the LA Times remarks about the next fan craze: "The Church of Michael Jackson"......Taaj Malik really has gone off the deep end by saying that this article is positive news!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Jul 12, 2013
Ancalime wrote:
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-0 7-11/news/jackson-death-lawsui t-groupies/

Now the LA Times remarks about the next fan craze: "The Church of Michael Jackson"......Taaj Malik really has gone off the deep end by saying that this article is positive news!
Michael Jackson is still a greatly loved man. His love has touched and transformed many. Please respect LOVE and its beauty.
Ancalime

Menden, Germany

#36 Jul 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson is still a greatly loved man. His love has touched and transformed many. Please respect LOVE and its beauty.
Well, cult followings always have these typical signs of being unable to see beyond their narrow circles. Jackson himself certainly was perfect in that strategy. His fans always have been imitating his strategy of living in a delusional world.

Location hidden

#37 Jul 12, 2013
Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>Well, cult followings always have these typical signs of being unable to see beyond their narrow circles. Jackson himself certainly was perfect in that strategy. His fans always have been imitating his strategy of living in a delusional world.
LOVE is not delusional!
It makes the world go round.
MJ lived by that philosophy. Yes it is powerful because it's the basic human need that nurtures all living matter.
MJ's love will continue to touch the hearts and souls of mankind through his music.
Ancalime

Menden, Germany

#39 Jul 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE is not delusional!
MJ lived by that philosophy. Yes it is powerful because it's the basic human need that nurtures all living matter.
MJ's love will continue to touch the hearts and souls of mankind through his music.
Of course love isnt delusional, but Jackson certainly had delusions of all sorts as we hear daily in the trial. The fans are unable to distinguish between PR and authenticity and that's their main problem.

Location hidden

#40 Jul 13, 2013
Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>Of course love isnt delusional, but Jackson certainly had delusions of all sorts as we hear daily in the trial. The fans are unable to distinguish between PR and authenticity and that's their main problem.
Fans aren't naive, they are aware that court cases get down and dirty. They are aware that AEG's smear campaign has too many flaws and will backfire.
AEG is exposing itself along the way. If only they hadn't been so greedy. Tsk tsk
Ancalime

Menden, Germany

#41 Jul 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Fans aren't naive, they are aware that court cases get down and dirty. They are aware that AEG's smear campaign has too many flaws and will backfire.
AEG is exposing itself along the way. If only they hadn't been so greedy. Tsk tsk
Since when are facts smear campaigns? Fans just dont like the things that are mentioned about Jackson in this trial thats all. Actually the more we hear about the Jackson family the more stupid and awkward they appear in public.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#43 Jul 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE is not delusional!
Unfortunately, one of the symptoms of Celebrity Worship Syndrome is delusional and unsubstantiated love about a celebrity. Since love is something human need, why not go out and love a real person, instead of a drug-addicted pedophile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Mon roymoores tightie... 7,362
News Your questions for RZA (Sep '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 3
News Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (Hellkey... (Feb '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 2
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 6
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Nov 10 dante 35
News Rep: Prince Jackson suffers knee injury in traf... Nov 5 Please 1
News Remembering The Time Somebody Ordered Too Few C... (Apr '16) Nov 4 xavier 8
More from around the web