Doctor claims Michael Jackson had dru...

Doctor claims Michael Jackson had drug problem during '93 tour

There are 84 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Doctor claims Michael Jackson had drug problem during '93 tour. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

' height='422' itemprop='associatedMedia' alt='AUG. 25, 1993 FILE PHOTO.' width='635' src='http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1393246.1373320201!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/michael-jackson-files.jpg' /> Michael Jackson had such "extensive" scarring on his buttocks from medical injections that a doctor couldn't ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jul 8, 2013
This is an image I really don't need in my head,

"Michael Jackson had such 'extensive' scarring on his buttocks from medical injections that a doctor couldn’t find room for a morphine shot during his 'Dangerous' tour, a jury heard Monday."

Did the Jackson family ever consider the possibility Michael's utter depravity might be exposed? Or are they so blinded by dollar signs it never entered anyone's head?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
"Michael Jackson had such 'extensive' scarring on his buttocks from medical injections that a doctor couldn’t find room for a morphine shot during his 'Dangerous' tour, a jury heard Monday."
Did the Jackson family ever consider the possibility Michael's utter depravity might be exposed? Or are they so blinded by dollar signs it never entered anyone's head?
Your obsessive fascination with someone you purportedly loathe is baffling.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#3 Jul 8, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Your obsessive fascination with someone you purportedly loathe is baffling.
Your obsession with making an excuses for a child molester is bafflin, only in the sense you seem to have something personally at stake, here.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Your obsessive fascination with someone you purportedly loathe is baffling.
Insert hoof in mouth hypocrite.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with making an excuses for a child molester is bafflin, only in the sense you seem to have something personally at stake, here.
Pedotroll is here obsessing using different nics day after day...LOL Freak floons always trying to deflect their sick behavior. It never works.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#6 Jul 9, 2013
persephone wrote:
But the same could be said about yourself – correct? You supposedly loathe children who make 'false' allegations of child abuse – correct? Len is trying to educate people – correct? Len always post valuable information and court documents that show that the behavior of celebrity that you worship was very suspicious to put it very lightly – correct? If you are convinced of the celebrity that you worship [MJ] was completely innocent – then you wouldn't get worked up about what anybody has to say on this forum – correct? As I have said before you have a very keen interest in trying to normalize grown men who like to sleep with boys – correct? You don't like it that people on here think that kind of behavior is totally disgusting – correct? That's why you get all flustered – correct? Maybe your time would be better spent somewhere else rather than hating on people you supposedly loathe – correct?
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Pedotroll acts like her no life depends on making excuses for a dead ped. Shehag has wasted her life accomplishing nothing but trolling. Wacko fanatics don't make money proving their are pure scum like wacko was. When pedotroll who is all over the net spewing the same garage it does her dies, no one will even care. Certainly not MJ nor anyone in his family.. It's safe to say that no matter how much more pedotroll obsesses about what is said here, "it" is always on the losing end. That's some serious well deserved karma!
Jane

Astoria, NY

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Where is the Explosive revelations they were talking about. We already know about the Michael was a drug addict. Get to the explosive evidence from the lap top of Frank Delio. What are they waiting for?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Damn MJ was on a ton of drugs, I know that's not shocking. What is, though,is he was on the patch- Duragesic is brand name for the drug Fentanyl which is the strongest opiate there is. Dr's only prescribe that to people with serious pain and very high tolerances. To find out they gave him morphine or Demerol injections on top of that, wow! I'm surprised he lived to be 50!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
The autopsy report does not state the scars!

It makes me wonder how much this doctor has been paid by AEG? I bet a lot.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 9, 2013
persephone wrote:
The lifeless, pig would have loved to have her tongue explore all those holes too.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The lifeless, pig would have loved to have her tongue explore all those holes too.
Your comments to decent folks are lame as hell. Nobody doing a damn thing to bother you, just reading through the threads you're obsessed with defending a child molester. There are plenty of other sites frequented by f'loons. Clearly you're only here to start up with folks and it's really lame. Go to one of those child molester condoning sites where you may find some friends, obviously you have none if you're on here all day trying to provoke folks. Get a life.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Pedotroll is here obsessing using different nics day after day...LOL Freak floons always trying to deflect their sick behavior. It never works.
Just notice the constantly lurking pedotroll, would it happen to be "goodvibrations"? Noticed her/ him/ it on here constantly with nothing profound to say, just trying to start up with random folks who aren't provoking him/ her. Lame. Seems like most folks over here got common sense and know OBVIOUSLY Mj was a damn child imolester. There's weird fanatic sites out there, wonder WHY this individual remains here where the majority of us disagree. Lame. F'loons are quite pathetic.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your true personality is showing loser4life. Lifeless gutter rat. HYPOCRITE AND A HATER. YOU KNOW YOU'RE ROTTING AWAY? KARMA!! OLD HAG
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#15 Jul 10, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just notice the constantly lurking pedotroll, would it happen to be "goodvibrations"? Noticed her/ him/ it on here constantly with nothing profound to say, just trying to start up with random folks who aren't provoking him/ her. Lame. Seems like most folks over here got common sense and know OBVIOUSLY Mj was a damn child imolester. There's weird fanatic sites out there, wonder WHY this individual remains here where the majority of us disagree. Lame. F'loons are quite pathetic.
Yup, all the same wasted wench. The pedotroll is all over the net. "it" can't hide it's foul stench and the multiple sick personalities. It also goes by the name Nina. It never, ever, ever has anything profound to say nor has grasped the concept wacko is dead. The sick hater has not seen the light of day in yrs. It's been here that long.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments to decent folks are lame as hell. Nobody doing a damn thing to bother you, just reading through the threads you're obsessed with defending a child molester. There are plenty of other sites frequented by f'loons. Clearly you're only here to start up with folks and it's really lame. Go to one of those child molester condoning sites where you may find some friends, obviously you have none if you're on here all day trying to provoke folks. Get a life.
The freak never leaves the net. How sick is that? Karma, it's rotting away with all that hate and lack of any kind of human contact. We get the last laugh since it's sick behavior is physically unhealthy. Pedotroll on it's tombstone if any notices the freak has died in a filthy basement.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#17 Jul 10, 2013
If they expect folks to believe Michael Jackson was some kind of saint that got railroaded by the media, they need to stop acting like delusional thugs. It shows how out of touch they are. And some even believe he's still alive somewhere sipping Jesus Juice. Definitely takes away their "fight for justice" for someone who was mentally sick in the head as MJ was.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Jul 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The autopsy report does not state the scars!
It makes me wonder how much this doctor has been paid by AEG? I bet a lot.
On the list of 14 items Mesereau wanted out of court, do check item 14, on page 14. There was quite a discussion about the bloodstains in Michael's underpants, from injecting himself with drugs, between attorneys. Mesereau claimed Michael was giving himself injections of mediation for vitiligo. Sneddon caught Mesereau in a lie (again), by telling him there are no injection treatments for vitiligo. The lab results showed the bloodstain contained demerol, AND the vial of liquid demerol had been found with the underpants...which were stored with children's clothing and underpants and a cotton sheet with another male's semen on it.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

I hate to say it, but Michael was injecting drugs, regardless about the appearance of his behind.

You lose, again, f'loon.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#20 Jul 10, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually enjoy it when they post on this site. They're fun to swat around. It's just like pushing a button.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#21 Jul 10, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
It has to be said overand over again., no evidence ever existed in the Jackson trial or at any time in his life to prove he did anything wrong to any child.What does exist are unfounded inconsistant accusations and a long history of people close to Jackson using him for money and recognition. Even now his own family instead of settling out of court as aeg live wanted to do are using Michael for a windfall--It just doesnt end. Michael is gone he cant defend himself speak, or respond to any unfounded allegation. Isnt it time to leave Michael Jackson alone?
So, please explain why a grown man would keep a photo of one of his "special" friends, in the nude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quincy Jones Wasn't Lying About Michael Jackson... 1 hr Spotted Wee 18
News Kimmel: Low black unemployment should be credit... 10 hr jimmy 20
News Paris Jackson Posts Rare Home Video From Childh... 15 hr Just Me 26
News Paris Jackson cuts touches down in London follo... Mon Just Me 6
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) Feb 18 zionist media cabal 13
News Michael Jackson's secret sister was 'rejected b... Feb 16 Just Me 1
News Hark! The Herald Amy Sings Feb 15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web