Bradley Cooper Gets Surprise Crotch Hug From Prankster Vitalii...

Jan 19, 2014 Full story: E! Online

The 25-year-old Ukrainian journalist somehow made his way onto the red carpet at the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in L.A. on Saturday, Jan. 18. Once there, he wrapped his arms around an unsuspecting Bradley Cooper and nestled his face in the Silver Linings Playbook star's crotch.

Full Story
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Here ... I'm not crazy .Maybe I'm a little crazy but I'm not very much.Nobody wanted to buy Rb RECORDS and many participatedin my life story .I taunted and provoked and irritated and annoyed .Enormous energy is depleted and no one wanted to get inbusiness .And it appears again late 2Pac and the song " DEAR MAMA " .Black Panthers in the video shows how some characters plants a book.And that Rb Records.America took Rb Records.And I was left with no money .Are we in agreement and I Black Panthers ?It remains to be thinking and talking and talking and talking ...By the way , my book describes many more.I'm glad that I was dealing with the Black Panthers .America .Who wants some business call me ... hahahaha ...Do a dare in possession to have money ?I do not know the hierarchy .Thank you America .Much unrest neuropsijijatrija ...And finally appears BLACK PANTHERS .And America takes Rb Records.This is currently the most powerful stories on the internet , probably .Internet is crazy .2002 saw a photo of J.Lo hasTattoos . They said they had wanted to become the President,.I do not know , the story svasta people on the internet.Story of how J eJennifer lucky enough to become sopopular.What luck ?Jennifer has a strong personality .And that's it .Do I make that famous money ?hahahah ...Black Panthers .I am told that they are criminals, but they have good music .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 2 hr Sleepingboy 23
Xavier Smith: The legendary Thriller turns 31 3 hr zepforever 20
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 11 hr Len is Disgusted 126
Michael Jackson Estate Renews with BMI 15 hr Robin 3
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 18 hr Younohoo 4
Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) 18 hr juegoskizi 6
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 22 hr RICK 12,809
More from around the web