Is Rihanna bigger than Beyonce?

Is Rihanna bigger than Beyonce?

There are 26 comments on the The Sun Online story from May 9, 2011, titled Is Rihanna bigger than Beyonce?. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

Is Rih Rih bigger than Bey? Rih-lly Bey-utiful ... stunning divas Beyonce and Rihanna Beyonce versus Rihanna Beyonce EARNINGS: 58million in 2009 from album I Am... Sasha Fierce and tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
showsumlove

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 9, 2011
What? Is there not enough room for the both? 1st Beyonce then Rihanna then Gaga then Nikki. Got it? Notice, they are all different?
Gabby

Alhos Vedros, Portugal

#2 May 15, 2011
Yes, Rihanna is biger than Beyonce. Rihanna is tne most beautiful lady alive, shs one of the best singer of the world and her body and face is tipically of supermodel. Rihanna is in another league than Gaga or Nikki.
Jigsaw

Billingshurst, UK

#3 May 21, 2011
Gabby wrote:
Yes, Rihanna is biger than Beyonce. Rihanna is tne most beautiful lady alive, shs one of the best singer of the world and her body and face is tipically of supermodel. Rihanna is in another league than Gaga or Nikki.
No way rihanna is UGLY, beyonce is gourgous! She is like the beauty goddess! <3
tru

Ghana

#4 Aug 9, 2011
they are both beautiful. beyonce is a better singer by a mile, but riri had good catchy songs - she can thank chris brown for her superstardom.. and also thank her stripping...
Bee

Enschede, Netherlands

#5 Aug 15, 2011
OMG!Rihanna is NOTHIN'!! have u ever heard her live singin'?? been there once...never again!!! Beyonce is IT!!!

Since: Aug 11

New York, NY

#6 Aug 28, 2011
No way...
Beyonce is soo much more of everything.

Don't get me wrong - I love rihanna,
But beyonce has soo many more qualities...

http://tramusica.blogspot.com/2011/07/beyonce...

Gee-Gey

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2011
Rihanna is just another washed up pop star and beyonce is the Queen of everything whether she is in the spotlight or not
ilikeit

Australia

#8 Sep 11, 2011
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Always-be-your...

Beyonce is both an incredible singer and an amazingly beautiful woman, whereas Rihanna is just your typical sexy girl who can carry a tune. That's not to say that she can't sing but vocally, she can't hold a candle to Queen B
RihannaNavy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Yes, right now Rihanna is bigger than Beyonce. Especially now since shes pregnant and about to gain so much weight...Beyonce will never be the same after the baby.

Since: Dec 11

Tel Aviv, Israel

#10 Dec 26, 2011
yes sure rihanna is bigger and (jigsaw) rihanna is not ugly rihanna is the music queen right???!!!
rihanna is the best
Rihanna

Albania

#11 Aug 13, 2013
thank you so much sweetie
Big mike

New York, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2013
I think they are both great hot lady's

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#13 Sep 12, 2013
showsumlove wrote:
What? Is there not enough room for the both? 1st Beyonce then Rihanna then Gaga then Nikki. Got it? Notice, they are all different?
They all sucks, bunch of no talent wh*res!

United Kingdom

#14 Sep 12, 2013
Gabby wrote:
They're all ugly and no talent wh*res.

United Kingdom

#15 Sep 12, 2013
Jigsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
No way rihanna is UGLY, beyonce is gourgous! She is like the beauty goddess! <3
Both ugly wh*res stink to high garbage.

United Kingdom

#16 Sep 12, 2013
tru wrote:
they are both beautiful. beyonce is a better singer by a mile, but riri had good catchy songs - she can thank chris brown for her superstardom.. and also thank her stripping...
No talent wh*res they both Rhiyawna and Beyawnce.

United Kingdom

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Bee wrote:
OMG!Rihanna is NOTHIN'!! have u ever heard her live singin'?? been there once...never again!!! Beyonce is IT!!!
Both of them are terrible nough said. I could sing better than them broads.

United Kingdom

#18 Sep 12, 2013
timi101 wrote:
No way...
Beyonce is soo much more of everything.
Don't get me wrong - I love rihanna,
But beyonce has soo many more qualities...
Bunch of nobodies who love your pocket of greens.

United Kingdom

#19 Sep 12, 2013
Gee-Gey wrote:
Rihanna is just another washed up pop star and beyonce is the Queen of everything whether she is in the spotlight or not
Yeah the queen of wh*res and so is the youngster.

United Kingdom

#20 Sep 12, 2013
ilikeit wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/pages /Always-be-yourself-Unless-you -can-be-Beyonce-Always-be-Beyo nce/149887765101003
Beyonce is both an incredible singer and an amazingly beautiful woman, whereas Rihanna is just your typical sexy girl who can carry a tune. That's not to say that she can't sing but vocally, she can't hold a candle to Queen B
Queen wh*re is washed up and so is the little islander who have no talent, bunch of typical money hungry wh*res.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engineer 'has 20 new Jacko songs' Aug 30 Michael Jacksons ... 10
News Valley Memorial For MJ at Presley Estate (Jul '09) Aug 30 Michael Jacksons ... 5
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... Aug 30 Ruth 1
News Kanye West to get MTV lifetime achievement award Aug 29 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 26 RICK 12,888
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
More from around the web