Sharon Osbourne set to testify in Mic...

Sharon Osbourne set to testify in Michael Jackson case

There are 3 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Sharon Osbourne set to testify in Michael Jackson case. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

The 60-year-old star has been called up as a witness and said she has information which will help the 'Thriller' singer's family's case against concert promoter AEG Live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Bless Sharon Osbourne! She says,'Whether he performed or not, they'd still make money. I had conversations with people who said exactly that. I will tell people who said it.'

AEG is to blame for MJ's wrongful death.
Reality Check

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2013
MJ was to blame for his own death.Nobody else.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Sharon Osbourne a woman that Wacko Jacko, nor the Jackson family personally knew is testifying at this trial, but Laura (the woman who was supposedly wacko's sexual partner) isn't.

<laughter>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-6 Mafia Biopic Already Underway May 18 Reality Speaks 2
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 9
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) May 15 RICK 12,899
News Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying To Be Mich... (Apr '14) May 14 Ranger 3
News Scott Stinson: Michael Jackson & Bubbles: The U... (Aug '10) May 9 Blank 6
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) May 7 2 Dogs 7,358
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May 5 Sleepingboy 78
More from around the web