Inside look at the broke, jealous Jackson family

Oct 13, 2013 Full story: New York Post 15

Even before this month, when the family lost a $40 billion lawsuit against AEG over the death of Michael Jackson, they've struggled with debts.

Full Story

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Ugh! What a disgusting family. Only the most mentally disturbed and needy elements of society would defend this bunch of social misfits, users, scroungers, racists and liars. They make me puke and so do those that blindly defend them - people like Persephloon, the passive aggressive limpet and Jemimah the duckie. Disgusting to the core, each and every last one of you. Blech!

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Lol comparing themselves to the Kennedy's? Please, the Jackson's are a joke. What do they contribute to the world other than nutty drama? And for Katherine to call her son a ''f--t'' is completely unintelligent and an insult to gay people. Michael was not gay he was a pedophile, there is a BIG difference.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#4 Oct 13, 2013
The money should only be left to the children.that what Michael would of wanted..dont you think he has been through enough. Michael would never wanted any of this?

Michael was a child at heart when your childhoods
Taken away from you so young..its just Michael being peter pan. Who never grew up.
He only cared for sick and disadvantaged children.he only wanted to help people.thats what Michael was about. He was just a good man with a gentle tender heart..the heart of gold ..children and animals never Judged him..like adults did..he trusted them ..Michael is Innocent
He will always be my sweet baby and my sweet angel.that mans so precious and cute.I just Love him .so much.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 Oct 13, 2013
It is very telling that Mama Jacky complained that her disgusting pedophile son was hanging out with white Jew boys instead of black boys. What a whacked out family of greedy, racist pigs they are. Of course, now we know where the clown got his hateful racism from. I sincerely hope that Wade Robson's lawsuit of child molestation claims pays big for him and he takes the Michael Jackson estate to the cleaners. Katherine Jackson and her dirt bag hubby were the ones that really murdered the drug addicted clown. They deserve to lose everything.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#6 Oct 13, 2013
I found it telling that she thought Michael hanging around with a minor boy was him being gay when pedophiles don't really identify as gay, bi or straight. But I guess since she's deeply religious, it just speaks about her level of ignorance. La Toya also said her parents hated Jews. Stacy Brown just confirms it even further.
Amazed as ever

Denver, CO

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Very interesting, Josephine Zohny even mentions it on her blog!

queenofnonsequiturs.blogspot.com

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Amazed as ever wrote:
Very interesting, Josephine Zohny even mentions it on her blog!
queenofnonsequiturs.blogspot.com
Who's she?
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#9 Oct 14, 2013
Isnt it funny,since the AEG court case how everybody is coming forward.with all this garbadge and Lies.to make money out of the estate

Doesnt matter what Michaels done for people
All it is about the money now..I know one thing if Michael was here we would be beside his side holding his hand..I trust Michael with my life.we believe in him. I wish you were here Michael so you could defend yourself?your fans would do anything to bring you back..nobody can hurt you now.angel.We Miss you baby more then you will ever know.you will always and forever be in my heart.. and be my guardian angel

So I say to all these losers who dont understand Michael. Just Leave him alone.stop being Jealousy fools.

He was our precious gift.he will always have me loving him.caring for him.and we just adore
This genuine sweet Innocent man.

Michael Jackson I Love you
The world loves you

Michael Jackson forever
Michael Jackson is here to stay
SO GET USED TO IT
Ill be Loving you forever Michael

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11 Oct 21, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
I found it telling that she thought Michael hanging around with a minor boy was him being gay when pedophiles don't really identify as gay, bi or straight. But I guess since she's deeply religious, it just speaks about her level of ignorance. La Toya also said her parents hated Jews. Stacy Brown just confirms it even further.
I hope to the gods and goddesses Stacy Brown writes that book. I'd buy it, just to support him.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
It is very telling that Mama Jacky complained that her disgusting pedophile son was hanging out with white Jew boys instead of black boys. What a whacked out family of greedy, racist pigs they are. Of course, now we know where the clown got his hateful racism from. I sincerely hope that Wade Robson's lawsuit of child molestation claims pays big for him and he takes the Michael Jackson estate to the cleaners. Katherine Jackson and her dirt bag hubby were the ones that really murdered the drug addicted clown. They deserve to lose everything.
I can't believe Katherine didn't think her comments about hanging out with black boys instead of white boys were horrifying. She thinks it would have been acceptable for Michael to molest black children? The idea of any child being molested is horrible. Of course, this is the man who slept with his cousin's children, kept disturbing photos of Tito's sons, and god knows what else he did to his relatives. I guess Katherine was relieved anytime Michael kept it in the family.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#13 Oct 21, 2013
“You tell a lie long enough, people will believe it’s true" ~MJ
<chortle>

Even when it's in front of them, the lies that they lived on for all these years are really beginning to haunt them.$40 billion? Hey WackoClan, tell the world some more revealing stinkbombs you've been trying to make other people believe.

oh well...

Stacy Brown ---
!!!RELEASE THE BOOK!!!!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe Katherine didn't think her comments about hanging out with black boys instead of white boys were horrifying. She thinks it would have been acceptable for Michael to molest black children? The idea of any child being molested is horrible. Of course, this is the man who slept with his cousin's children, kept disturbing photos of Tito's sons, and god knows what else he did to his relatives. I guess Katherine was relieved anytime Michael kept it in the family.
Mama Jacky is a racist hypocrite. The greedy Jacksons did nothing to stop Wacko from molesting little boys. Does it matter what race they were? Mama Jacky is a delusional, lying windbag. She let her violent husband beat the clown when he was a child and apparently felt that is was terrible that her pedophile son only liked them white. What a fat, old pig she is.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#15 Oct 21, 2013
From what I gather from Katherine Jackson's twisted mind set, black boys wouldn't tell on the clown but white boys can not be trusted. She is definately a racist pig and did not care that Wacko was molesting children.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
“You tell a lie long enough, people will believe it’s true" ~MJ
<chortle>
Even when it's in front of them, the lies that they lived on for all these years are really beginning to haunt them.$40 billion? Hey WackoClan, tell the world some more revealing stinkbombs you've been trying to make other people believe.
oh well...
Stacy Brown ---
!!!RELEASE THE BOOK!!!!
this book would never be released how can they release a book of lies.I will say it again.its all about the money.all the allergations are false
Michael completely Innocent.Michael the most honest man...MJ good man,a good person
Michael was about peace and Love
He only cared.there no other person I would trust
Or Listen too only him..MJ just everything
If I had a crown I would give it to him myself
He king of music and Entertainment.just the king
Just a remarkable human being.just wonderful guy

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 Oct 22, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>this book would never be released how can they release a book of lies.I will say it again.its all about the money.all the allergations are false
Michael completely Innocent.Michael the most honest man...MJ good man,a good person
Michael was about peace and Love
He only cared.there no other person I would trust
Or Listen too only him..MJ just everything
If I had a crown I would give it to him myself
He king of music and Entertainment.just the king
Just a remarkable human being.just wonderful guy
I'd rather not know when you have your hand down your pants, which is obviously every, single time you post this nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Jackson Pregnant? Who's Her New Boyfriend... 1 hr smilemjj 68
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 3 hr Len is Disgusted 241
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 3 hr Len is Disgusted 174
Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Mi... 5 hr Octopus 4
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 8 hr Little monster 12,758
what is up with beyonce's bad breath rumors (Jan '07) 10 hr A Troll With BIG ... 141
Jackson family auction has La Toya's sex toys, ... 12 hr Butterballs 8
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••