O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison

There are 8 comments on the Dec 7, 2009, CBS 5 story titled O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

O.J. Simpson was reportedly hospitalized after being attacked in prison, the Drudge Report web siteA indicated Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ramjet

Irving, TX

#54 Apr 2, 2012
bozo wrote:
too bad he wasnt killed
O. J. Simpson, beaten in prison. 100& B S.
ramjet

Irving, TX

#55 Apr 2, 2012
O. J. Simpson, beaten in prison. 100% B S
Evangelist

Minneapolis, MN

#56 Apr 6, 2012
What a sick ignorant comment! All I can say is JESUS!
ramjet

Broken Arrow, OK

#57 Apr 6, 2012
bozo wrote:
too bad he wasnt killed
O. J. beaten in prison, has already been proven to be 100% B S.
mimi mcclayne

Mount Gilead, OH

#58 May 29, 2012
I watched every day of OJ's trial as I cared for my ill mother at that time. I really do believe that there is a bunch of smoke signals being released over this new book. I do not believe Jason killed anyone. I believe it was OJ, himself. Funny thing how he is so restless to get released from prison and this "new book" is coming.

I honestly cannot say that I wish this and that upon the man, but it sure is alot of irony how the past several years of his life have been in general. I do hope that he has had to do some serious thinking about everything. Sometimes living with such an act, as ossposed to death, if a person has a conscious at all...I don't know, I can't say I think OJ wouldn't turn on anyone at all, not if it were something that he wanted.

It is all a very sad situation, but, he is where he belongs.
Apollyon

Elmhurst, IL

#60 Jun 2, 2012
Mrs Harris wrote:
Come on people...Death?!? Are you serious? I am not a fan of O.J. and I also believe it is absolutely possible that his late wife and her friend died as a result of O.J. influence perhaps he hired someone to do it and he will meet his justice for that soon enough. Who are we to judge? That is not something to hope for but whatever happens it is in God's will.
God's will was to have him raped in prison for murdering his wife. Eye for an eye. Justice is served.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#61 May 14, 2013
O.J. Simpson Reportedly Beaten, Injured In Prison

Full story: CBS 5

O.J. Simpson was reportedly hospitalized after being attacked in prison, the Drudge Report web siteA indicated Monday.

NORTH KOREA HAS NO PRISONS AS ALL CITIZENS THERE ARE LAW ABIDING.

USA PRISONS RESEMBLE SOMETHING PRISONS FROM THE ROMAN EMPIRE ERA.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#62 May 17, 2013
Apollyon wrote:
<quoted text> God's will was to have him raped in prison for murdering his wife. Eye for an eye. Justice is served.
not yet, he's still alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 31 min Buster 259
News Institute parties down 43 min Cormac 2
News X Factor recap: More lies? 43 min Georgia 2
News Starpower Management Signs Santa Barbara Guitar... 44 min Georgia 2
News Exclusive: My life, music and family - Peter Okoye 45 min Isla 1
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: In 1979, ... 45 min Mabel 1
News Jay Z's Streaming Strategy Shift: Tidal As Unde... 46 min Siobhan 1
More from around the web