Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin And Michael Jordan Pose In The Most '90s Photo Ever Taken

Nov 24, 2013 Full story: Switched 90

The diligent people of Reddit surfaced this wonderful photo of Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin and Michael Jordan which -- judging mainly by the outfits -- might have been shot behind the scenes of Jackson's "Black or White" video in 1991 .

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#93 Jan 22, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because MJ had done nothing to incriminate himself therefore taking a 5th Amendment was not necessary for him even though it's designed to protect those charged.
Wacko Jacko could have used that for his publicity machine too. Gosh dawg it! Some things are just not that simple, are they?

*laughter*

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95 Jan 22, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had done nothing to incriminate himself, then he should have been more than delighted to take the stand and explain himself. That he always took the 5th Amendment not only puts the red flag in the sky, but it flashes neon.
He wanted too...he did not need too. This trial was a joke....the prosecution's witnesses were shown to be liars and acted crazed when bein questioned. There was no need after that...lol...

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#96 Jan 22, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko Jacko could have used that for his publicity machine too. Gosh dawg it! Some things are just not that simple, are they?
*laughter*
MJ had nothing to incriminate himself for. His prosecution incriminated themselves for him. Bwhahahahaha

Location hidden

#97 Jan 22, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ had nothing to incriminate himself for. His prosecution incriminated themselves for him. Bwhahahahaha
You got that right...the funniest was the motha of the unvictim running outta the courtroom with her coat coverin her head...lol...

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#98 Jan 22, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right...the funniest was the motha of the unvictim running outta the courtroom with her coat coverin her head...lol...
ROFL

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#99 Jan 22, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> He wanted too...he did not need too. This trial was a joke....the prosecution's witnesses were shown to be liars and acted crazed when bein questioned. There was no need after that...lol...
In every case he took the 5th Amendment when he was asked about his little-boy sleepovers. That should at least make you ask questions, since an innocent person would be more than happy to defend himself. More than likely HIS lawyers told him to plead the 5th because they knew he'd land himself in jail, where he belonged.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#100 Jan 23, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
In every case he took the 5th Amendment when he was asked about his little-boy sleepovers. That should at least make you ask questions, since an innocent person would be more than happy to defend himself. More than likely HIS lawyers told him to plead the 5th because they knew he'd land himself in jail, where he belonged.
More to the point:
If Michael Jackson did testify, what testimony may have incriminated himself?

Location hidden

#101 Jan 23, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No Len...his laywers saw no need for him to take the stand when they saw how this trial was goin...he did not need to defend himself .It was the prosecutions job to prove him guilty. They could not do it...cause he was innocent...lol...live with it Len....

“Yes...I'm a model”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#103 Jan 23, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> No Len...his laywers saw no need for him to take the stand when they saw how this trial was goin...he did not need to defend himself .It was the prosecutions job to prove him guilty. They could not do it...cause he was innocent...lol...live with it Len....
Defence lawyers are known as daemons.... They have a oneway ticket to hell and cannot be trusted.... You never seen the movies... BRO?

BTW.. I've had my pic up for some time..... why haven't you said hi.... don't you recognise me?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#104 Jan 23, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
More to the point:
If Michael Jackson did testify, what testimony may have incriminated himself?
*laughs*

Exactly. Can you imagine Mesreau's face had Michael gotten on the stand and began flapping his gums about the joys of sleeping with other people's children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Shields reveals she denied Michael Jacks... 13 min goodvibrations 11
1989 Vs. 1989 : How Does Taylor Swift Stack Up ... 3 hr True 11
great storie 13 hr sunwell 1
Katy Perry to perform at Super Bowl XLIX 21 hr Kelly D J 13
Jennifer Lopez recalls neighbours 'scraping' to... Sat hoodrat 2
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Sat Observer Rules 12,791
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Fri Big mike 7

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE