Jackson brothers want to be on next M...

Jackson brothers want to be on next MJ record

There are 10 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jun 18, 2014, titled Jackson brothers want to be on next MJ record. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

The Jackson brothers want to appear on a future Michael Jackson album following the release of his posthumous record 'Xscape'.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2014
Prepare for the sales of that album to be even lower than Xscape then! No one cares about the Jackson brothers, even the f'loons.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2014
Someone at contactmusic.com failed to get the massage that Michael Jackson's posthumous CD definitely did not top the charts in the US and most of the other countries around the globe. That being said, the desperate Sony is alraedy thinking about the next Michael Jackson failure and the greedy has been Jackson brothers want to be part of something special. Of course, while he was still breathing, the worthless clown wanted nothing to do with his untalented brothers, who are stuck playing half filled casino gigs in Las Vegas. They want to perform on a clown cd and with a clown hologram because they know that no one cares about just The Jacksons. Pretty soon, the fat and aging Mama Wacky Jacky will be ordered to pay multiple millions of dollars to her dead pedophile son's neglected victims like Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck. The dead grasshoppin' clown continues going down, down, down in the trash like Milli Vanilli, Villiage People, Spice Girls, MC Hammer, Tone Loc and other has beens of yesteryear. Michael Jackson: king of the bargain bin.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jun 19, 2014
CandyC wrote:
Prepare for the sales of that album to be even lower than Xscape then! No one cares about the Jackson brothers, even the f'loons.
And I think even his estate knows it. They can try any kind of attempt to revive Michael's music but that's the LAST thing they would do is allow the brothers to get involved. No way lol

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#5 Jun 19, 2014
CandyC wrote:
Prepare for the sales of that album to be even lower than Xscape then! No one cares about the Jackson brothers, even the f'loons.
I have that big feeling to buy wackos crap just for
the pleasure of breaking it and throwing it.from my cars window.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#9 Jun 20, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think even his estate knows it. They can try any kind of attempt to revive Michael's music but that's the LAST thing they would do is allow the brothers to get involved. No way lol
Lol exactly! They suck.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2014
Be The First To Comment wrote:
Octopus, one cannot legitimately put MJ in the same category, music wise, as the artists that you mentioned, even if the posthumous CD ends up in the clearance bin at the store. I haven't even heard of Tone Loc. I HAVE heard his tune, "Funky Cold Medina", but wouldn't have been able to name the artist who did it. MJ's music legacy goes way beyond what any posthumous albums' sales do. MJ is into a category of a legend. It doesn't matter what music is released now, and how it does, as far as MJ's legacy. His legendary status is already fixed. It happened a long time ago.
Michael Jackson actually belongs in the same category as another has been but you do not seem to understand that. The clown has what I call an overrated musical legacy because at his different stages, he has always been kiddie pop. You have The Jackson 5 with "You'll Be There" "ABC" and "The Love You Save" then you have Michael's early seventies solo career with "Rockin' Robin" and "Ben" It was replaced by The Jacksons with lame disco tunes like "Shake Your Body To The Ground" and "Blame It On The Boogie" Of course, Jacko went on with "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" which were still kiddie pop. His legacy is fixed because he ruined his reputation. Nevertheless, most of his music is banal because it has no where to go. It was so overplayed, overexposed that there is still no substance to them. It is now considered old kiddie pop. Regardless, kids today do not watch old cartoons. They like the current. The clown is a dead pedophile no matter how they try to bring him up to date. His legacy is of a circus freak today. That is why his posthumous albums are not doing well including "Xscape" and the first single, "Love Never Felt So Good" Sony spent money for promotional hype and was rewarded with disappointing sales. Overexposure certainly burns sometimes. The clown was a dancing fool that failed to progress into adult music.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#14 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Octopus, MJ's "Invincible" album seems quite a grown up record, wouldn't you agree? Well, if MJ is a has-been, he's of a different magnitude of a has-been, to the other artists on your list. There's no legitimate comparison between MJ, and the others. I think, even a non-fan would agree with that. I disagree with you, on the disco tunes. I think they're fantastic tunes, but as I love Disco music, I'm biased. Well, even if the current output is not "doing well", that doesn't affect my enjoyment of MJ's music. If you're just a regular person, not even a fan, why would you care about record sales etc. You don't even have MJ's music to enjoy. What the hell are you doing on this forum?
You're a pushy grammar nazi, who think Michael is alive and refuses to addresses the fact he was a pedophile.

What are YOU doing here?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#18 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I've already told the forum, back in April, why I'm here, not that I needed to do that. I don't just think MJ is alive, I KNOW MJ is alive. If you had done your own research on the hoax sites back in 2009, onwards,(perhaps you did, and came to a different conclusion) you could have come to the same conclusion as I did. Have you heard of an ARG, an alternative reality game?
Leave off the word "game." You clearly live in another dimension that has nothing to do with reality.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#21 Jun 23, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, MJ is a director. A director of his hoax.
Good gawd but you're deluded. Is Abe Lincoln still walking among us too?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24 Jun 23, 2014
Emily Barnowl wrote:
An NFL Fan, you've mentioned Abe Lincoln to me before. I'm sure of it. Got any drawings of him?
Drawings? Do you take everything literally, Suzie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 10 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... 13 hr The Power Of Mast... 13
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Tue GOFIGURE 19
News Michael Jackson Estate Gets Victory, Ex-Biz Par... Tue The Power Of Mast... 1
News Justin Bieber caught having sex with Sofia Rich... (Sep '16) Mon ashley rhodes 5
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Mar 27 Spotted Wee 7,660
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) Mar 26 srevants of satan 397
More from around the web