Jennifer Lopez to Be Honored at 25th ...

Jennifer Lopez to Be Honored at 25th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in L.A.

There are 2 comments on the WWWM-FM Toledo story from Mar 25, 2014, titled Jennifer Lopez to Be Honored at 25th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in L.A.. In it, WWWM-FM Toledo reports that:

Jennifer Lopez will be honored in Los Angeles at this year's GLAAD Media Awards , given out annually by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWWM-FM Toledo.

Buford

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Don't tell me she's a dyke too. Has everyone gone insane?
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
Don't tell me she's a dyke too. Has everyone gone insane?
Healthy heterosexuals support equal lgbt rights, Cletus. Popular culture and educated society have long since moved on from the likes of Anita Bryant to performers such as Jennifer Lopez.

But glad to hear it distresses you, even if you can't understand precisely what has occurred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engineer 'has 20 new Jacko songs' 22 hr Michael Jacksons ... 10
News Valley Memorial For MJ at Presley Estate (Jul '09) 23 hr Michael Jacksons ... 5
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... Sun Ruth 1
News Kanye West to get MTV lifetime achievement award Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 26 RICK 12,888
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
More from around the web