The World's Actual Highest-Paid Music...

The World's Actual Highest-Paid Musician Is... Deceased Michael Jackson

There are 62 comments on the SF Weekly story from Dec 2, 2013, titled The World's Actual Highest-Paid Musician Is... Deceased Michael Jackson. In it, SF Weekly reports that:

Remember this as you sort through Forbes ' ever-fascinating list of Musicians Who Still Make Lots of Money: It's limited to living artists only.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Weekly.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Read it and weep..Even in death MJ out does them all!!!
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Read it and weep..Even in death MJ out does them all!!!
Nobody is weeping for a dead pedophile except you and a few other pedophile supporters.

If the estate is making so much money why is that pig Mama Jackson trying to get more money by appealing the wrongful death case?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is weeping for a dead pedophile except you and a few other pedophile supporters.
If the estate is making so much money why is that pig Mama Jackson trying to get more money by appealing the wrongful death case?
you are clueless Rickey Bobby...quit callin me a pedophile supporter...I am not that cause I know he was not that..not at all.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>you are clueless Rickey Bobby...quit callin me a pedophile supporter...I am not that cause I know he was not that..not at all.
Jermaine. You don't know $h!t, because you weren't there when he was molesting those boys. Neither was I, so I am entitled to my opinion. If you are going to say you know he was not that, then I will counter by saying I know he was a pedophile, and not just here and there, but for a very long time. It wouldn't surprise me if Prince admitted that he was molested by his "father". He was a sick bastard.

Until you read and absorb the court documents, you are truly the clueless one.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Jermaine. You don't know $h!t, because you weren't there when he was molesting those boys. Neither was I, so I am entitled to my opinion. If you are going to say you know he was not that, then I will counter by saying I know he was a pedophile, and not just here and there, but for a very long time. It wouldn't surprise me if Prince admitted that he was molested by his "father". He was a sick bastard.
Until you read and absorb the court documents, you are truly the clueless one.
I know what you don't think I know...do not assume anything..and shudduppp bout Prince...you sick minded acid head..MJ was a good man....you are a deluded rag a von..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Jermaine. You don't know $h!t, because you weren't there when he was molesting those boys. Neither was I, so I am entitled to my opinion. If you are going to say you know he was not that, then I will counter by saying I know he was a pedophile, and not just here and there, but for a very long time. It wouldn't surprise me if Prince admitted that he was molested by his "father". He was a sick bastard.
Until you read and absorb the court documents, you are truly the clueless one.
and btw Rickey Bobby..do not tell me where I was or was not...race away..
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#7 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you don't think I know...do not assume anything..and shudduppp bout Prince...you sick minded acid head..MJ was a good man....you are a deluded rag a von..
Let's hear what you know that I don't think you know? You have never presented anything factual. Never presented any proof of anything in which you speak.

Why would I shut up about Wacko Jacko molesting Prince? I'm pretty sure he skipped over Paris, but who knows? She is having more problems than any of them. Maybe Dr. Murray can help her out. I'm sure he's available now that he is free, and Wacko is still dead.

Who is going to make me shut up Jermaine...You? I don't think so.
BTW, I don't take acid or any other drugs. It keeps the mind sharp and clear. You should be getting to bed Jermaine. Don't you have to be up early to present a tough case in court, in front of a judge and jury tomorrow? Oh, I forgot. You lied about that.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Read it and weep..Even in death MJ out does them all!!!
Michael Jackson was, and still is the best, always:))
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#10 Dec 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>FCK off little man with the big mouth...better watch what you post on here.
Who is going to make me F off Germy? You? I know that couldn't happen even if we were face to face. My "big mouth" is backed up by a big frame.

Also, what am I supposed to watch out for? Posting what I think is the truth? Again, I think not.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#11 Dec 3, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson was, and still is the best, always:))
Yes. Michael Jackson was the best pedophile ever. He did did it and got away with it. he is an inspiration to all pedophiles everywhere.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Who is going to make me F off Germy? You? I know that couldn't happen even if we were face to face. My "big mouth" is backed up by a big frame.
Also, what am I supposed to watch out for? Posting what I think is the truth? Again, I think not.
Libel..dumba$$....Yo big loud mouth ain't backed up by nothing but your opinions which are laughable...btw...don't care how big you are...you would be down in bout 2 secs...
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#13 Dec 3, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Michael Jackson was the best pedophile ever. He did did it and got away with it. he is an inspiration to all pedophiles everywhere.
Shut up your ugly mouth.Michael never did anything to anybody.and he is not a pedophile
Stop spreading gossip.and lies.leave Michael alone.leave the fans alone and get on with your own life.

“Yes...I'm a model”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#15 Dec 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Libel..dumba$$....Yo big loud mouth ain't backed up by nothing but your opinions which are laughable...btw...don't care how big you are...you would be down in bout 2 secs...
I knows that Dagmar would never speak to people the way you do.... Why is you a phoney?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Libel..dumba$$....Yo big loud mouth ain't backed up by nothing but your opinions which are laughable...btw...don't care how big you are...you would be down in bout 2 secs...
Ah, there you go again....facilitating world peace with the use of violence again...making the world a better place, huh?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, there you go again....facilitating world peace with the use of violence again...making the world a better place, huh?
Guess you did not notice that he said it to me first...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 3, 2013
Handsome Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I knows that Dagmar would never speak to people the way you do.... Why is you a phoney?
spammer...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you did not notice that he said it to me first...
Oh, my bad! That's right, I forgot it's OK if someone else does it first...pffft!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 4, 2013
Michael Jackson was, and still is the best, always:))

Never forget this!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 4, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad! That's right, I forgot it's OK if someone else does it first...pffft!
That is right. Rickey Bobby said his "big frame" would take care of me. Do you really think I would let that go?
You wish

Avon, CT

#22 Dec 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Michael Jackson was, and still is the best, always:))
Never forget this!
He doesn't even sell much as a catalogue artist . Bad 25 tv special flopped. Per Vegas com ,one is not a top ten show . He didn't sell the most nor had the most number one hits or top ten hits . Paul McCartney told him about the Beatles catolugue . He just got lucky . Soon his cirque show will be over and wade Robison testimony will come out .cut the hyperbole fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Mon @Real Kelly 3
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Sun Bear 1,084
News Michael Jackson Estate Says IRS Expert Committe... Apr 20 The Power Of Mast... 3
News Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2's track list is ... Apr 20 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Lambs Be On Alert: Mariah Carey Is Dropping New... Apr 17 eyes always pop out 1
News Moonwalking With The Angels Apr 15 The Power Of Mast... 1
News IRS May Take Michael Jackson's Childrens' Multi... (Apr '16) Apr 15 Space ace 42
More from around the web