La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips

La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips

There are 25 comments on the HollywoodLife story from Dec 7, 2013, titled La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips. In it, HollywoodLife reports that:

Ring those wedding bells! The famous Jackson sibling reportedly said "I do" to her longtime best friend, Jeffre, in a small ceremony in Los Angeles on Dec. 6. Congrats, Toy! La Toya Jackson , sister to the late Michael Jackson , is officially off the market! The 57-year-old actress and reality TV star reportedly tied the knot with her longtime ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HollywoodLife.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#23 Dec 21, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't the only celebrity that has lied about going under the knife. Some people feel embarrassed about doing such things.
Well, maybe people would be more forgiving if he didn't have a history of lying in the past.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#24 Dec 21, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know and care if he is gay or not but..
A gay man never has married a woman?Not only Elton John will be very mad about this naive theory
Also ex-husbands Liza Minnelli and Judy Garland will be giving that post a side eye.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Dec 23, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>It's possible to have vitiligo and use bleaching creams simultaneously.
Big deal! MJ had a good excuse to bleach his skin.

Many people of color use skin bleach it's just as common as white people darkening their skin because they don't like to look like ghosts.

I feel sorry for anyone that has a skin condition because it's a reflection of an internal disorder in most cases.
Mama Liked the Roses

San Francisco, CA

#26 May 14, 2015
All the century was dominated by the subgenus of pastoral Novel , which placed the affair in a bucolic setting. It can be considered initiated with Arcadia ( 1502 ), of Jacopo Sannazaro and expanded into other languages &#8203;&#8203;such as Portuguese ( Menina and girl , 1554 , of Bernardim Ribeiro ) or English (Arcadia, 1580 , in Sydney ).

However, by mid-century, there was an exchange of ideas towards greater realism , surpassing in this point pastoral and chivalrous novels. This is seen in Gargantua and Pantagruel of Fran├žois Rabelais and in Life of Lazarillo de Tormes and his fortunes and adversities ( 1554 ), origin this last of picaresque novel . East they are written in two of the four Chinese classical novels, the second version of The Waterfront (1573) of Nai'an Shi and Luo Guanzhong , and Journey to the West (1590), attributed to Wu Cheng'en .
Octopus

New York, NY

#27 Apr 21, 2016
Almost simultaneously, in Germany , Von Stein (1815-1890), introduced the concept of sociology as a science (Die Wissenschaft der Gesellschaft) incorporating study what he called " social movements " and the dialectic Hegelian . In this way he managed to give the discipline a dynamic vision. Von Stein is regarded as the founder of the science of Public Administration .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege now on I tumes 18 hr Revelation 1
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 19 hr sunnyt 53
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... 22 hr Hostis Publicus 3
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
More from around the web