La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips

La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips

There are 25 comments on the HollywoodLife story from Dec 7, 2013, titled La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips. In it, HollywoodLife reports that:

Ring those wedding bells! The famous Jackson sibling reportedly said "I do" to her longtime best friend, Jeffre, in a small ceremony in Los Angeles on Dec. 6. Congrats, Toy! La Toya Jackson , sister to the late Michael Jackson , is officially off the market! The 57-year-old actress and reality TV star reportedly tied the knot with her longtime ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HollywoodLife.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Congratulations La Toya!

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#2 Dec 8, 2013
That's very nice that she is marrying her friend, someone who knows her.
Robin

Memphis, TN

#3 Dec 8, 2013
I thought he was gay.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2013
Robin wrote:
I thought he was gay.
Do you mean that he is a she or that she is a he?

La Toya is all woman and a lady.
Robin

Ashburn, VA

#5 Dec 8, 2013
I was talking about jeffre.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Robin wrote:
I was talking about jeffre.
He can't be gay otherwise he would have married a man instead of La Toya. I wish them both a happy union.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#7 Dec 9, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't be gay otherwise he would have married a man instead of La Toya. I wish them both a happy union.
And Jackson bought the silence of at least 2 families with humongous multimillion dollar settlements, did he not? Why not criticize Jackson for paying a settlement to a family who they themselves wanted to proceed with a criminal trial?

Jackson also admitted to "negligence" in that settlement, yet I notice you stupid ignorant haters conveniently ignore this, but are quite happy to tell the world that Dr. Murray was found guilty of the very same thing. Nobody forced Jackson to agree to such an serious offense involving a minor, yet he and his team were absolutely desperate to make sure that settlement went through after Jordan Chandler describe the black spot on his erect penis.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jackson bought the silence of at least 2 families with humongous multimillion dollar settlements, did he not? Why not criticize Jackson for paying a settlement to a family who they themselves wanted to proceed with a criminal trial?
Jackson also admitted to "negligence" in that settlement, yet I notice you stupid ignorant haters conveniently ignore this, but are quite happy to tell the world that Dr. Murray was found guilty of the very same thing. Nobody forced Jackson to agree to such an serious offense involving a minor, yet he and his team were absolutely desperate to make sure that settlement went through after Jordan Chandler describe the black spot on his erect penis.
Negligence is not molestation and the Chandlers signed to an agreement that child molestation never occurred.

Why did the Chandlers do that?

Nothing did happen.

BTW what has this to do with La Toya Jackson's marriage?

Absolutely nothing!

Get a life Len
Juggs Judy

AOL

#9 Dec 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Negligence is not molestation and the Chandlers signed to an agreement that child molestation never occurred.
Nothing did happen.
Absolutely nothing!
Get a life Len
Not everyone tosses off Jackson's compulsive lying and shoddy behavior as lightly as you do. It is and should be considered a serious matter. Any reasonably intelligent person should be suspicious of someone who commits false allegations against police officers and years later, still maintained he was a victim despite the overwhelming evidence he wasn't.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone tosses off Jackson's compulsive lying and shoddy behavior as lightly as you do. It is and should be considered a serious matter. Any reasonably intelligent person should be suspicious of someone who commits false allegations against police officers and years later, still maintained he was a victim despite the overwhelming evidence he wasn't.
False allegations against police officers?

The police would have laid charges if that were true.

BTW every one tells the odd white lie and just because MJ told the odd white lie about his plastic surgery didn't make him a compulsive liar.

Plastic surgery is a personal matter and it's not compulsory to anyone to make disclosure about it.

Yes MJ was a victim of rumours and lies which were all brought on to sensationalise a story, monetary gain and sheer envy. It's ironic that he continues to be a victim from beyond his grave as well as his family.

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#12 Dec 17, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't be gay otherwise he would have married a man instead of La Toya
Don't know and care if he is gay or not but..
A gay man never has married a woman?Not only Elton John will be very mad about this naive theory

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know and care if he is gay or not but..
A gay man never has married a woman?Not only Elton John will be very mad about this naive theory
Gay marriage is legal in many countries now. When Elton married it because homosexuality was illegal back then but now gay people don't to hide their sexuality. Thank god.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he lied about the police officers because his autopsy revealed evidence of having had surgery to his right shoulder.

It's strange how Haterz refuse to believe every thing he said, maybe it's because the man had such an unbelievable life that many can only dream of.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#16 Dec 18, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he lied about the police officers because his autopsy revealed evidence of having had surgery to his right shoulder.
It's strange how Haterz refuse to believe every thing he said, maybe it's because the man had such an unbelievable life that many can only dream of.
There is no proof that Jackson was 'innocent', only pathetic denials and propaganda. There is no such thing as a grown man or woman who 'innocently' sleeps with other people's children. And please don't give me that crap about Jackson couldn't adjust to society's norms and expectations because he had a slightly different childhood. Such pathetic excuses show the monumental weakness of you stupid ignorant haters.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#17 Dec 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
But this right shoulder surgery may have occurred years after his 2003 arrest. Don't apply that surgery as irrefutable evidence he did not lie about the police officers from the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department.

Canada

#18 Dec 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
False allegations against police officers?
The police would have laid charges if that were true.
BTW every one tells the odd white lie and just because MJ told the odd white lie about his plastic surgery didn't make him a compulsive liar.
Plastic surgery is a personal matter and it's not compulsory to anyone to make disclosure about it.
Yes MJ was a victim of rumours and lies which were all brought on to sensationalise a story, monetary gain and sheer envy. It's ironic that he continues to be a victim from beyond his grave as well as his family.
If plastic surgery was a personal matter then he should have had the balls to express it. When you tell the public an obvious lie you can't expect yourself to come out smelling like rose for it.

Canada

#19 Dec 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing did happen.
Absolutely nothing!
Get a life Len
Negligence arising from bodily injuries??? What do you think that entails??

Location hidden

#20 Dec 21, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>But this right shoulder surgery may have occurred years after his 2003 arrest. Don't apply that surgery as irrefutable evidence he did not lie about the police officers from the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department.
He didn't lie about his vitiligo but many still say he did despite his autopsy repot confirmation.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 21, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>If plastic surgery was a personal matter then he should have had the balls to express it. When you tell the public an obvious lie you can't expect yourself to come out smelling like rose for it.
He isn't the only celebrity that has lied about going under the knife. Some people feel embarrassed about doing such things.

Canada

#22 Dec 21, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't lie about his vitiligo but many still say he did despite his autopsy repot confirmation.
It's possible to have vitiligo and use bleaching creams simultaneously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... 9 hr Fa-Foxy 5
100 FACTS black people don't want White people... (Apr '08) 18 hr Hebrew man 91
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... 20 hr K-DJ 60
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... Wed Rb RECORDS 1
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Wed Ananyo Seerat 242
Tamar Braxton, stay or leave ? Is Vincent Herbe... Tue Ericka Courtney 1
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug 21 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web