Quincy Jones sues Michael Jackson's e...

Quincy Jones sues Michael Jackson's estate over royalties, producer credit on 'This Is It'

There are 25 comments on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Quincy Jones sues Michael Jackson's estate over royalties, producer credit on 'This Is It'. In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

Quincy Jones sued Michael Jackson's estate on Friday claiming he is owed millions in royalties and production fees on some of the superstar's greatest hits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#29 Oct 28, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
Ok, I get it. You are one of those insult bots that inhabit topix to encourage responses from real cats like me for advertising revinue.
I apologise to the readers here for even responding to you once, It wont happen again.
Cheerios.
The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#30 Oct 28, 2013
Michaels so super talented,smart.and the genius
He could do anything he wanted.he was just the best singer dancer songwriter producer.actor film maker.nobody matters only Michael.he had everything.after all he was the king.if only he was still here Michael would of just been the most amazing filmmaker.and the broadway play he wanted to do .hes complete hot stuff too
Michael grestest man the world had ever known
And we truly Love this man.and will do forever

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#31 Nov 4, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
He could do anything he wanted.he was just the best singer dancer songwriter producer.actor film maker.nobody matters only Michael.he had everything.after all he was the king.if only he was still here Michael would of just been the most amazing filmmaker.and the broadway play he wanted to do .hes complete hot stuff too
Define "we." No sane person I know loves Michael.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#32 Nov 23, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Now he is rotting flesh.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#33 Nov 25, 2013
BillyDaKid09 wrote:
<quoted text>Now he is rotting flesh.
HI BILLY! I missed you <3

Are you still a child psychologist?

How's Desiree? Or whatever her name is...

Still live in Fresno?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... 18 hr BobLoblah 3
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
Trump Banning All Gay Shows Starting With Empire?! Dec 6 Colossill 1
tim wise calls out ‘oppressed’ white people in ... Dec 6 Colossill 1
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
More from around the web