Australian fashionistas mourn closing...

Australian fashionistas mourn closing of Lisa Ho boutiques - Indiatalkies.com

There are 1 comment on the India Talkies story from Jun 18, 2013, titled Australian fashionistas mourn closing of Lisa Ho boutiques - Indiatalkies.com. In it, India Talkies reports that:

Sydney, June 19 Australian fashionistas are mourning the closing of the Lisa Ho fashion house, which has dressed stars such as Olivia Newton-John, Jennifer Lopez and Elle Macpherson over the past three decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India Talkies.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Jun 19, 2013
I got the title.Parallel world looks from me.And I continue to terrorism attacks and perform sodomy.Just so you know.But what do I title a parallel universe where I do not have Jennifer.That's a lie.Only the man in black to make an interviewme and STEREO MC.And we are not in agreement.Because ...What use was that when I have the most beautiful woman in the world.H AH Ahahha ahahahhaha ...Plain and simple.It appears the number 3Do not play around because I'm in touch.It is not enough that someone tells me 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ...Needs to hear the voices.I talk to them.As soon as something comes immediately sin against sentence.And what does it all worth when Jennifer was not me.hhahahahahahahahahahah ...Rb RECORDS ..I have videos that I freaked of votes.hahahhahah ....As I reported this to the police.tell that Jennifer knows.Jenny ... I think of you.The strongest and most attractive.That said parallel world.But ... it's all lies ... hahahahha ...I do not know what they want terrorism.They forget and continue to force his way.They forget, I have to tell them again.What does it all worth when I'm with JenniferI'm selling the whole show.Most espionage.I love you Jennifer, tell her.Tell her everything.Espionage strongest evercontrived ... hahahahahah ...Just what are we worth?hahahhahahaha ...Jennifer Lopez ... the Alpha and the Omega.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka,' 'Blazing Sa... Mon Old Sam 1
News MTV VMAs to feature Kanye West, Rihanna, Britne... Mon ban rap music 2
News Here's 7 Guacamole Mistakes You're Making Sun Rb RECORDS 1
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Aug 28 Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) Aug 28 When2SHUTUP 15
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... Aug 28 K-DJ 64
News (Whitney) Houston, we have a problem - fans dev... Aug 28 Crack-A-Wack-A-Doe 1
More from around the web