Michael Jackson Auction Taking Place ...

Michael Jackson Auction Taking Place Sunday; Brother Randy Jackson Not Happy

There are 6 comments on the KTUC-AM Tucson story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Michael Jackson Auction Taking Place Sunday; Brother Randy Jackson Not Happy. In it, KTUC-AM Tucson reports that:

Clothing worn by Michael Jackson on and off stage will be available to the highest bidders on Sunday as part of a sale organized by Julien's Auctions Beverly Hills Gallery in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUC-AM Tucson.

marchant

London, UK

#2 Dec 1, 2012
you are cruel,who's asking u?h wasn't anything like that peopl murdered him you fool.yeah watch it mate i'm one of his fans,get lost.
Bruce the Almighty

Denmark

#3 Dec 1, 2012
marchant wrote:
you are cruel,who's asking u?h wasn't anything like that peopl murdered him you fool.yeah watch it mate i'm one of his fans,get lost.
World's in a free fall
who cares?

no one here obviously.
loved michael's heart and soul
leaving cuz

http://youtu.be/WpYeekQkAdc ????
Bruce the Almighty

Denmark

#4 Dec 1, 2012
mj died a fraud wrote:
Guess who won't be buying any of it...floons.
arent u busy getting paid tracking me down even gave u my direct phone no. to save u some money and time - so
when is it I get "hit" by your handbag?
u have 19 days to complete yr final hater mission
get a napkin an lipstick out , foul woman
'+45 23914207 ok?
MAKING IT REEEL EASY YOU FREAK
SHOW ME WHAT YOU*VE GOT!

i have NOTHING to lose u concerned

the rest has yet to sink in
if ever..

http://youtu.be/WpYeekQkAdc ????
TeamMichaelJacks on

Sherman Oaks, CA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
JULIENíS AUCTIONS&MICHAEL BUSH INTENTIONAL FRAUD&FORGERY See EXPERT OPINION!!| http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/6804#....
marchant

London, UK

#10 Dec 4, 2012
why don't u shut up.your a loser.
marchant

London, UK

#13 Dec 6, 2012
if people brought his costumes good,i would of done if i had the money and mj's build,there is no need to insult people that are his fans,me included,he is a legend and you are just a floon yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your questions for RZA (Sep '12) Wed OnyxGodAllahblackman 3
News Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (Hellkey... (Feb '12) Wed OnyxGodAllahblackman 2
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 6
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Nov 10 dante 35
News Rep: Prince Jackson suffers knee injury in traf... Nov 5 Please 1
News Remembering The Time Somebody Ordered Too Few C... (Apr '16) Nov 4 xavier 8
News Music News South Carolina mayor tweets Jay-Z ly... Nov 4 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web