Hicks: Paris Jackson testifies in Mic...

Hicks: Paris Jackson testifies in Michael Jackson trial in prerecorded video

There are 8 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Hicks: Paris Jackson testifies in Michael Jackson trial in prerecorded video. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Paris Jackson said her nanny used to sleep in her father Michael Jackson's bed, according to recorded video testimony in March that was shown Tuesday at her father's wrongful death trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jun 19, 2013
A child thinks it was creepy for Michael to have an adult in his bed. Now, THAT is creepy. What did she think of all the little boys who were in his bed? Clearly CPS should have removed those children from Michael's home.
Truth be Told

Mount Vernon, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
He brain washed her. Sick freak

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
He brain washed her. Sick freak
Only god knows what else he told her and what else she witnessed.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
A child thinks it was creepy for Michael to have an adult in his bed. Now, THAT is creepy. What did she think of all the little boys who were in his bed? Clearly CPS should have removed those children from Michael's home.
And sadder yet is that you know Michael made up the story. "That's what he told us." And you know all of his lies were due to the fact that the kids were upset about Grace being fired. It is impossible that these kids would not experience a loss, she was the only constant maternal figure in their lives and their father was a hard core drug addict. Wacko was either jealous or Grace spoke the truth about their father which made her a liar.I love that Wacko hired her back because she had no money. LMAO Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Michael was always a victim of everyone, isn't that amazing. This poor girl has no grasp on reality. How do go about undoing the damage he has done?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Serial_Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
And sadder yet is that you know Michael made up the story. "That's what he told us." And you know all of his lies were due to the fact that the kids were upset about Grace being fired. It is impossible that these kids would not experience a loss, she was the only constant maternal figure in their lives and their father was a hard core drug addict. Wacko was either jealous or Grace spoke the truth about their father which made her a liar.I love that Wacko hired her back because she had no money. LMAO Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Michael was always a victim of everyone, isn't that amazing. This poor girl has no grasp on reality. How do go about undoing the damage he has done?
I was told he would sweet talk Grace into coming back and used the children as leverage to make her melt and return. Was there even one person who got out of Michael's world unscathed?

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#6 Jul 3, 2013
I definitely think Michael lied to her about Grace. Also why would you tell that to an 11-year-old child? She's still too young to decipher that information. Plus why would it be weird for a grown woman to sleep with a grown man? But it's normal for a grown man to sleep with a little unrelated kid?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Jul 3, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Plus why would it be weird for a grown woman to sleep with a grown man? But it's normal for a grown man to sleep with a little unrelated kid?
That's the part that put up the red flag, for me. If she thought it was creepy to find a grown woman in her father's bed, how did she feel about the little boys in his bed? Was that considered normal, in her world?

Any normal person would be relieved the person in his bed was an adult, of any gender. Shocked and in disbelief, but relieved.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the part that put up the red flag, for me. If she thought it was creepy to find a grown woman in her father's bed, how did she feel about the little boys in his bed? Was that considered normal, in her world?
Any normal person would be relieved the person in his bed was an adult, of any gender. Shocked and in disbelief, but relieved.
Right. Sounds like Paris was brainwashed to believe her father's lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege now on I tumes 13 hr Revelation 1
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 15 hr sunnyt 53
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... 17 hr Hostis Publicus 3
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
More from around the web