Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Fake Voice

There are 15 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Fake Voice. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Michael Jackson's high-pitched voice was faked to get the public to like him more, it has been claimed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
smilemj

UK

#164 Jul 12, 2010
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not Michael's adviser. Had I been somebody he listened to, he'd be alive, rich and retired to do other things. Cheers!
I wish things went this way for him. He shouldn't be under a cold stone in a mausoleum.
smilemj

UK

#165 Jul 12, 2010
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That's conjecture.
Convince me he was murdered.
That's what most people think.
Convince me he wasn't murdered.
smilemj

UK

#166 Jul 12, 2010
goodperson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just do not understand what can be the reason why you do not believe her.
Envy? Jealousy? Ignorance? Fear of popularity loss? Subconscious fear of the truth?..... just a few reasons

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, Germany

#168 Jul 12, 2010
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy? Jealousy? Ignorance? Fear of popularity loss? Subconscious fear of the truth?..... just a few reasons
Sanity.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#169 Jul 12, 2010
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense.

F'loon.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170 Jul 12, 2010
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish things went this way for him. He shouldn't be under a cold stone in a mausoleum.
True! They should have left his carcass to rot where they found it.
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#171 Jul 13, 2010
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree.
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#172 Jul 13, 2010
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanity.
Not trusting people is equal for you to sanity? Very strange. You mean sane persons should assume that everyone is a liar until being proved to speak out truths? Well, you contradict yourself. You are from those who give credit to people proved to have lied ( the Arvizos) and now you say sane people should not trust the others? If you are referring to people like the Arvizos you are perfectly right, but speaking about people you do not know (Yada), I think you are really wrong.
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#173 Jul 13, 2010
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense.
F'loon.
People with common sense like the Arvizos?
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#174 Jul 13, 2010
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what most people think.
Convince me he wasn't murdered.
Of course MJ was murdered. What else can a sane person think about someone who sings and dances for 6 hours in perfect physical form and then goes to sleep and dies?
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#175 Jul 13, 2010
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
True! They should have left his carcass to rot where they found it.
Do you have the same wishes for yourself? Be careful, my dear fan! What you wish to the others, it may happen to you.
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#176 Jul 13, 2010
goodperson

Lugoj, Romania

#177 Jul 13, 2010
Unbelievable!

&fe ature=related

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, Germany

#178 Jul 13, 2010
goodperson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are from those who give credit to people proved to have lied ( the Arvizos)
You give credit to Jackson who also lied alot.His credibility was also not the best.
TJP

Durham, NC

#180 Jun 27, 2013
It's common knowledge his high pitched voice was fake. The audio in that tape in which he tells Murray about his concert plans (albeit in a drugged stupor) was authentic. That's how Michael Jackson really sounded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 25 min Len is Disgusted 571
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Is About To Be Sold (Jul '14) 36 min Len is Disgusted 75
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... 5 hr Jenifer Blondie 59
News Jackson's mother agrees to pay promotor US$800,... (Apr '14) 9 hr An NFL Fan 24
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: Ten Years... 11 hr Octopus 2
News A Rabbi Remembers His Relationship With Michael... 12 hr The Gold Experience 125
News Lionel Richie: 'Something Was Seriously Wrong W... 12 hr Lovesexy 214
More from around the web