Make-up free Diana Ross, 69, picks up...

Make-up free Diana Ross, 69, picks up groceries dressed down in leggings and Ugg boots

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Make-up free Diana Ross, 69, picks up groceries dressed down in leggings and Ugg boots. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

But on Tuesday, she wasn't looking so glam - blending into the masses as she went grocery shopping in West Hollywood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

freddie

Winchester, MA

#1 Jan 30, 2014
diane ross is a witch, who only cares for herself.
freddie

Winchester, MA

#2 Feb 3, 2014
I saw a picture of ross coming out of cvs. she had no make-up on, or should I say the war paint she always wore, and to boot, she was checking her sales slip out as she was walking out of cvs, as if to see if they overcharged her. imagine with all her money she's checking out the sales slip. I am disabled, get a small disability check and I don't even do that.
Daniel Robinson

Bronx, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Get a life. She is a human being and does everyday things like the rest of us. That's what makes her so wonderful. She is a real person who seems to display that she is secure in who she is as a person first and it's not all about her superstar status all the time. I have seen her daughter Rhonda in the NYC subway. Just living life as normal people do going about her day. If she wanted I am sure she could have taken a taxi. Let's not be hateful people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Thu BHM5267 2
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
News 5 Ways That ESSENCE Fest Headliner Mariah Carey... Jun 17 kelly 1
News Home is where his heart is (May '09) Jun 17 Chris333 2
More from around the web