Jennifer Lopez admits to having 'high...

Jennifer Lopez admits to having 'high standards' when it comes to relationships

There are 2 comments on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez admits to having 'high standards' when it comes to relationships. In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

Jennifer Lopez is no stranger to love and relationships, having been married three times and linked to some of Hollywood's most drooled over stars such as Ben Affleck and Marc Anthony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

Ikyb

Milltown, NJ

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Also is related to have sex with the big shots in the Showbusiness to still famous, and have a salary paid boyfriend.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Typical wh*re like J Lo coming and going out swinging with different type of men then screw them over while the guys felt left alone in the dark wilderness. This is why the gay life rules, please men not women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Thu BHM5267 2
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
News 5 Ways That ESSENCE Fest Headliner Mariah Carey... Jun 17 kelly 1
News Home is where his heart is (May '09) Jun 17 Chris333 2
More from around the web