Donny Osmond gave Michael Jackson advice on having balance

Sep 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

The forever-young 55-year-old entertainer, best known for singing with little sister Marie , is staying busy by working on his 60th album.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

I Love you Michael Jackson
I Love you my sweet Michael
I Love you my guardian angel
I Love you sweetheart
I Love MJMy babe
I truly Love you babe my Michael forever
Love hugs and kissies for only my sweet Michael

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Donny Osmond probably advised Michael to check into rehab to recover from his little-boy addiction.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Donny Osmond probably advised Michael to check into rehab to recover from his little-boy addiction.
Quincy Jones said it better, much earlier,... "Lay off the boy meetings"

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Quincy Jones said it better, much earlier,... "Lay off the boy meetings"
*laughs*

Yes, he did. Quincy was one of the first people who actually cared enough to say something. Pity Michael's addiction to little boys was such he refused to get help. If enough people cared to do an intervention and drag him to a psychiatrist, there would have fewer boys molested.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Quincy knew what was up. Michael's insistence on being with young boys was one reason Quincy stopped working with him and called Teddy Riley to work with him all simply because he "had no time for Michael anymore" due to Michael's defiant bad boy behavior. He should've had a psychiatrist after Thriller at least. The star attitude went to his head and turn him into a maniac. Fame and danger was addicting to Michael. That's why he did the things he did. People knew he was having boys around since 1981.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Quincy knew what was up. Michael's insistence on being with young boys was one reason Quincy stopped working with him and called Teddy Riley to work with him all simply because he "had no time for Michael anymore" due to Michael's defiant bad boy behavior. He should've had a psychiatrist after Thriller at least. The star attitude went to his head and turn him into a maniac. Fame and danger was addicting to Michael. That's why he did the things he did. People knew he was having boys around since 1981.
It's a shame Quincy was more concerned about Michael than his own family. They all knew Michael was sexually abusing little boys. But the money he brought in was more important.

I think Michael should have gone to a psychiatrist when he was 17 or 18 years old. Or perhaps Diana Ross should have gotten him to a psychiatrist when he was shooting "The Whiz." By 1980, I think it was already too late.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame Quincy was more concerned about Michael than his own family. They all knew Michael was sexually abusing little boys. But the money he brought in was more important.
I think Michael should have gone to a psychiatrist when he was 17 or 18 years old. Or perhaps Diana Ross should have gotten him to a psychiatrist when he was shooting "The Whiz." By 1980, I think it was already too late.
Or maybe before 17, maybe 15-16. He was just starting to show off that behavior that got him into all that trouble. Could've done him some good. Quincy said after MJ's death that Michael's family didn't even thank him for helping to make Michael the successful solo artist he became because they felt (especially Joseph) that they deserved the credit. Sickening family, man.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe before 17, maybe 15-16. He was just starting to show off that behavior that got him into all that trouble. Could've done him some good. Quincy said after MJ's death that Michael's family didn't even thank him for helping to make Michael the successful solo artist he became because they felt (especially Joseph) that they deserved the credit. Sickening family, man.
They didn't thank Quincy? No wonder he doesn't like the Jackson family. If it weren't for Quincy, Michael and his talent would have fallen into obscurity. Quincy is a multitalented musical genius, on many levels. One of them is an ability to recognize timing for a style of music and when to put it into the world.

Joseph might have created the group and got them started down the road. But he also made bad business decisions that could have ended all of their careers, very quickly.

The entire family is responsible for the mental implosion of their cash cow's mind. Then again, it's more Joseph and Katherine are responsible for the emotional destruction of all their children.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't thank Quincy? No wonder he doesn't like the Jackson family. If it weren't for Quincy, Michael and his talent would have fallen into obscurity. Quincy is a multitalented musical genius, on many levels. One of them is an ability to recognize timing for a style of music and when to put it into the world.
Joseph might have created the group and got them started down the road. But he also made bad business decisions that could have ended all of their careers, very quickly.
The entire family is responsible for the mental implosion of their cash cow's mind. Then again, it's more Joseph and Katherine are responsible for the emotional destruction of all their children.
Joe and Katherine definitely are to blame for their son's emotional development. He was raised with a certain detachment that people noticed once he became an adult.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe and Katherine definitely are to blame for their son's emotional development. He was raised with a certain detachment that people noticed once he became an adult.
This is what happens when a child is taken out of school, at age 11, locked in a compound, not allowed to have friends, and is abused. You're right. Perhaps he ought to have been sent to a psychiatrist when he was 15. I've always said it is tragic CPS wasn't back then what it is, today.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when a child is taken out of school, at age 11, locked in a compound, not allowed to have friends, and is abused. You're right. Perhaps he ought to have been sent to a psychiatrist when he was 15. I've always said it is tragic CPS wasn't back then what it is, today.
Yeah. Shoot. He was probably doomed anyway. When he was still living in Gary, his mother forced him to join the Jehovah's Witness at five so he was doomed from the get, it seems.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

I Love you my sweet Michael
And forever my angel

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't help but note from this article...

“He tried,” notes Osmond.“I knew Mike so well, and I would go over to his house. It was all about gold records, it was all about accolades''

It was really about narcissism.

“You walk into my home, you wouldn’t find a gold record on the wall. You would find pictures of my kids, pictures of the grandkids. That is what home is all about. If you can keep your perspective there, your feet stay on the ground.”

Oh Wacko had pictures of kids too... just not the kind you could put on any wall.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Shoot. He was probably doomed anyway. When he was still living in Gary, his mother forced him to join the Jehovah's Witness at five so he was doomed from the get, it seems.
You have a point there. I regard that as a form of spiritual abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••