Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FB...

Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FBI files' questioned

There are 21 comments on the CNN story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FBI files' questioned. In it, CNN reports that:

The death in 2009 of superstar Michael Jackson, who died of cardiac arrest at the age of 50, sent shockwaves around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#21 Jul 5, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Slime bag Tom Mesereau is calling it "utter nonsense".
Yeah he would know "utter nonsense" as he was a master at spewing it.
Some of his wild claims before and during the trial include....
That Jimmy Safechuck was married at Neverland.
That Jordy Chandler gained complete legal separation from both his parents.
That he had witnesses ready to testify against Jordie that nothing at all happened between him and Pedo Pan.
That it was an insurance company and not Pedo Pan who paid the multimillion dollar hush payment to Jordie.
That Jordy's description of Pedo Pan's spotted pecker was hearsay, yet he still fought tooth and nail to keep it out of the court room.
I'm sure some more BS will come to me in time that Mesereau has spewed. I'm also wondering what exactly has this guy done since he got a paedophile of the hook? He seems to be a full-time Pedo Pan apologist now.
The irony about Mesereau's "hearsay" comment is he said it context to the fact without the drawing, description, and photos introduced together, one without the other would be hearsay. That made me laugh because Sneddon had every intention of introducing all of that material together, and Mesereau knew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Fast and Furious' Drama Continues: Tyrese Shar... Oct 14 ERIC 3
News O.J. Simpson Found Guilty!: He could get life i... (Oct '08) Oct 10 Blm2017 1,989
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) Oct 8 rered 5
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Oct 3 Wolfman Jenkins 23
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
More from around the web