Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FB...

Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FBI files' questioned

There are 21 comments on the CNN story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Tabloid report on Michael Jackson 'FBI files' questioned. In it, CNN reports that:

The death in 2009 of superstar Michael Jackson, who died of cardiac arrest at the age of 50, sent shockwaves around the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jul 3, 2013
I love this quote:

"You can imagine what the prosecutor in Santa Barbara would have done with this information if they really had it," Mesereau said.

Yes, Tom, we know what you did. You kept as much evidence out of the courtroom as you could. This includes the drawing, description, and photos of Michael's polka-dotted pecker because they matched.

By the way, he lied about the wedding of Jimmy Safechuck, taking place at Neverland Ranch. No such event ever occurred. He also lied when he wrote his motion to keep the Chandler-Jackson agreement out of court, by saying an insurance company forced him to pay it. Nothing of the kind took place. Even Michael slipped and said he wanted it settled, during the Bashir interview.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2013
It's about time the writers behind these sort lies were exposed for who they really are.

The Jackson family should start suing them too.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Exactly Len.

The CNN article is full of holes. But then again... it's CNN lol

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#4 Jul 3, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
It's about time the writers behind these sort lies were exposed for who they really are.
The Jackson family should start suing them too.
You call the children who accused Michael of molesting them of being extortionists. Then you turn around and state the sue-happy Jacksons should find another group to sue.

Hypocrite.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#5 Jul 3, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Exactly Len.
The CNN article is full of holes. But then again... it's CNN lol
Check the f'loon remarks. You should also check the f'loon comments, about Diane Dimond's article in the Daily Beast.

I find it interesting f'loons cling to the FBI files, which were only searching for very specific information, yet they ignore the actual criminal files, stored in Santa Barbara, which WAS specifically about Michael's pedophilia.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the f'loon remarks. You should also check the f'loon comments, about Diane Dimond's article in the Daily Beast.
I find it interesting f'loons cling to the FBI files, which were only searching for very specific information, yet they ignore the actual criminal files, stored in Santa Barbara, which WAS specifically about Michael's pedophilia.
I think we know why they don't look at the Santa Barbara files...because they don't wanna be reminded of their icon being a drug addicted man obsessed with young boys. Of course they would cling to the FBI files because of what they're being fed that it "exonerated" Michael without proving it actually did.
thrill

Widnes, UK

#7 Jul 3, 2013
total rubbish

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I love this quote:

"You can imagine what the prosecutor in Santa Barbara would have done with this information if they really had it," Mesereau said.

Yes, Tom, we know what you did. You kept as much evidence out of the courtroom as you could. This includes the drawing, description, and photos of Michael's polka-dotted pecker because they matched.

By the way, he lied about the wedding of Jimmy Safechuck, taking place at Neverland Ranch. No such event ever occurred. He also lied when he wrote his motion to keep the Chandler-Jackson agreement out of court, by saying an insurance company forced him to pay it. Nothing of the kind took place. Even Michael slipped and said he wanted it settled, during the Bashir interview.
Face reality, they never had it at all.
Keep believing the lies lies and more lies. What a waste of energy that could be put to better use. Bwahahaha

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>You call the children who accused Michael of molesting them of being extortionists. Then you turn around and state the sue-happy Jacksons should find another group to sue.

Hypocrite.
The children didn't lie, their parents did.
The media should research the dubious background of their story tellers before they publish.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2013
goodvibrations/chasUGC/nit wit nina just busted her sick self yet again on radaronline and cnn. I know you're sick, but to see you troll 24/7 on other sites as well and proving what a maggot you are, warms my heart. You're going to die that way.
Truth be Told

Port Chester, NY

#11 Jul 4, 2013
By the way, goodvibrations/nitwit nins is the same person using different nics here to prove how sick and stupid she is. She also uses the nic goodperson on topix, Jermaine..etc. Sleepless troll4life has serious anger issues and trolls topix 24/7 as well. I just busted the wench here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/ ... Notice how the same nics are showing up together? How is that possible? only if you're a troll.
This freak gets proven wrong everywhere she trolls and as you can see, uses different nics to cheer her lifeless self on. So thank you Nitwit Nina for proving yet again how sick you are.

oopsy lifeless lunatic, someone busted your sick azz.

“The truth never ”

Since: Jul 13

denied the seeker

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Institutional paedophilia is a blight on all of us and it isn't just Michael Jackson fans who are guilty of perpetuating cover ups (although they do it loudly).
The whole ugly topic is much bigger than him and his dirty deeds and there are much bigger questions than DID HE OR DIDN'T HE ABUSE CHILDREN (for the record I think he did).
His fans are just a drop in the ocean and are a shadowy group of petty bullies who try to suppress the truth by using wishful thinking and no knowledge and who do all that they can to limit people's right to free speech by quashing their voices. They're despicable but there are worse offenders out there.

Do any of you know about Haut Le Garenne in Jersey? That place harbours some very disturbing secrets which the powers-that-be don't want revealing. Child abuse, prostitution, murder involving people of power...
Jimmy Savile and the BBC cover ups. That's another one.

What about Lord MacAlpine? Do you know about this?
http://tinyurl.com/pv4zz4c

Hollywood anyone?

Point I'm making is that some people will do anything they can to suppress the truth about child molestation because they have a vested interest in playing it down. Michael Jackson's fans are guilty of this but there are other people out there who are much more dangerous because at least MJ's fans don't have any power. I doubt most of them have even left school.

When governments, police and national institutions get involved in the cover ups that's when it gets really dangerous.

My Twitter acc (#6) has just been reinstated because MJ fans took objection to my calling them scum and reported me (again). They ARE scum. Everyone who stalks and bullies victims of abuse are nothing but scum.

I use this tag "The truth never denied the seeker...it is the seeker who has denied the truth" and I do it because it's real..

“The truth never ”

denied the seeker

#13 Jul 4, 2013
They're also scum because anyone who hides the truth about child abuse is just that, SCUM. If anyone else tells me that I'm a pervert for taking issue with him for sharing his bed with children or for having sordid books or any of the other pieces of evidence that they justify, I think I'll scream.

Fans want us to believe that an institution as big as the LAPD lied and that Hollywood (who downplay crimes gainst children) lied. What the fckkk? Here in the UK it's organisations like that who do the lying while the man in the street puts public pressure on them to investigate. I don't think we're so different from America so why would your systems work in direct opposition to ours? That's a bucket full of utter crap.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#14 Jul 4, 2013
^ You're definitely right. It's much deeper than MJ. Lots of pedophilia concerning famous entertainers have been covered up because of the damage they know it could bring to that person's reputation.

When Jimmy Savile's incidents were revealed to the British press, he got (rightly) demonized but it's sad it had to take his death to uncover what he had done and he was way more disturbing than MJ molesting brain-dead girls (SMH). Gary Glitter got more exposed for his pedophilia and his career is non-existent today (good riddance too).

Another American music "icon" also shares the same type, if not as maniacal, backing as MJ when allegations of pedophilia come up - R. Kelly. Ironically he and MJ worked together. We know R. Kelly's dalliances with young girls ranging from his marriage to Aaliyah to the girl who was in that video tape (jurors who saw the tape could tell if was Kelly but they claimed they couldn't give a look at the girl).

But of course, because, like MJ, he's considered a musical talent, no one wants to say it publicly that he's a molester. One of his old friends stopped talking to me post-trial because he was flirting with his granddaughter when she was still a child. I also notice like MJ, Kelly's "supporters" weren't really there for him during the trial like almost none of MJ's "supporters" besides fans were there during his trial.

I'm sure when he dies, they'll uncover more of Kelly's dalliances that were actually more secretive than MJ's since we knew MJ liked to flaunt his pedophilia in people's faces. But yeah MJ fans seem to be on some kind of militant machine to "take down the man" or something, that's disturbing to me.

“The truth never ”

denied the seeker

#15 Jul 4, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
^ You're definitely right. It's much deeper than MJ. Lots of pedophilia concerning famous entertainers have been covered up because of the damage they know it could bring to that person's reputation.
When Jimmy Savile's incidents were revealed to the British press, he got (rightly) demonized but it's sad it had to take his death to uncover what he had done and he was way more disturbing than MJ molesting brain-dead girls (SMH). Gary Glitter got more exposed for his pedophilia and his career is non-existent today (good riddance too).
Another American music "icon" also shares the same type, if not as maniacal, backing as MJ when allegations of pedophilia come up - R. Kelly. Ironically he and MJ worked together. We know R. Kelly's dalliances with young girls ranging from his marriage to Aaliyah to the girl who was in that video tape (jurors who saw the tape could tell if was Kelly but they claimed they couldn't give a look at the girl).
But of course, because, like MJ, he's considered a musical talent, no one wants to say it publicly that he's a molester. One of his old friends stopped talking to me post-trial because he was flirting with his granddaughter when she was still a child. I also notice like MJ, Kelly's "supporters" weren't really there for him during the trial like almost none of MJ's "supporters" besides fans were there during his trial.
I'm sure when he dies, they'll uncover more of Kelly's dalliances that were actually more secretive than MJ's since we knew MJ liked to flaunt his pedophilia in people's faces. But yeah MJ fans seem to be on some kind of militant machine to "take down the man" or something, that's disturbing to me.
My point really was that it doesn't matter what fans of people think because they're little fish. People need to take the accounts of institutions into consideration because it doesn't matter how loudly MJ fans or R Kelly fans shout you down, if there's corruption at the top of the ladder, most of the info is suppressed to begin with.
J Savile's case is a good example. It only came out because of one man's pursuits but the BBC and government knew for decades. It's still going on with lords and peers in the United Kingdom and I hate it so much.
T Sneddon was a good man swimming against the tide. Wish there were more good men like him out there.:-/

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 4, 2013
Slime bag Tom Mesereau is calling it "utter nonsense".

Yeah he would know "utter nonsense" as he was a master at spewing it.

Some of his wild claims before and during the trial include....

That Jimmy Safechuck was married at Neverland.

That Jordy Chandler gained complete legal separation from both his parents.

That he had witnesses ready to testify against Jordie that nothing at all happened between him and Pedo Pan.

That it was an insurance company and not Pedo Pan who paid the multimillion dollar hush payment to Jordie.

That Jordy's description of Pedo Pan's spotted pecker was hearsay, yet he still fought tooth and nail to keep it out of the court room.

I'm sure some more BS will come to me in time that Mesereau has spewed. I'm also wondering what exactly has this guy done since he got a paedophile of the hook? He seems to be a full-time Pedo Pan apologist now.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 4, 2013
Where exactly are CNN getting their information regarding Diane Dimond? On the daily beast article she wrote a few days ago, she doesn't attack the latest news report but questions exactly what they have found and whether it is old info she came across years ago. Nowhere can I find her quote of.."It is obvious the paper took this old story and proceeded to make it seem new by adding numbers to it -- 24 boys paid off $35 million by Michael Jackson," Dimond said. "The problem is there's no evidence to back up the claim that Jackson made that many payoffs."

I think CNN have written a load of bumf based on several tabloid rags.

Fuquay Varina, NC

#18 Jul 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Slime bag Tom Mesereau is calling it "utter nonsense".
Yeah he would know "utter nonsense" as he was a master at spewing it.
Some of his wild claims before and during the trial include....
That Jimmy Safechuck was married at Neverland.
That Jordy Chandler gained complete legal separation from both his parents.
That he had witnesses ready to testify against Jordie that nothing at all happened between him and Pedo Pan.
That it was an insurance company and not Pedo Pan who paid the multimillion dollar hush payment to Jordie.
That Jordy's description of Pedo Pan's spotted pecker was hearsay, yet he still fought tooth and nail to keep it out of the court room.
I'm sure some more BS will come to me in time that Mesereau has spewed. I'm also wondering what exactly has this guy done since he got a paedophile of the hook? He seems to be a full-time Pedo Pan apologist now.
Mez hasn't done nothing that I know of before or since that was "newsworthy". He only gets in the papers because of his ties to Jackson.
VMJ are lies only

Tuckahoe, NY

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You call the children who accused Michael of molesting them of being extortionists. Then you turn around and state the sue-happy Jacksons should find another group to sue.
Hypocrite.
What the troll4life, whom I busted yesterday as Nitwit Nina on radaronline and vmj site fails to get through her sick brain is extortion is a crime. Wacko willing paid millions of dollars. Where was the extortion since no one was arrested for it?
VMJ are lies only

Tuckahoe, NY

#20 Jul 5, 2013
FairyCake8 wrote:
They're also scum because anyone who hides the truth about child abuse is just that, SCUM. If anyone else tells me that I'm a pervert for taking issue with him for sharing his bed with children or for having sordid books or any of the other pieces of evidence that they justify, I think I'll scream.
Fans want us to believe that an institution as big as the LAPD lied and that Hollywood (who downplay crimes gainst children) lied. What the fckkk? Here in the UK it's organisations like that who do the lying while the man in the street puts public pressure on them to investigate. I don't think we're so different from America so why would your systems work in direct opposition to ours? That's a bucket full of utter crap.
The fans are scum is why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
Huge Breasts Dec 8 Jimmie 2
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Dec 5 carpe diem 36
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Dec 4 Slave to BBC 26
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Dec 4 KRS 2 35
More from around the web