Katherine Jackson -- PISSED That Jermaine Bought Ferrari

Oct 7, 2013 Full story: TMZ.com 21

Katherine Jackson feels like SHE'S been taken for a ride ... by her debt-plagued son Jermaine , who plunked down a huge amount of cash on a Ferrari ... sources close to the Jacksons tell TMZ.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Sounds like Jermaine may have a drug problem?

Poor Katherine needs to let him sort his own shit out otherwise he will always remain dependant on her.

I never want to have children and be a slave and domestic slop maid for years to come.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
'
'
'
I never want to have children
Considering your looks and equally crappy personality, that seems to be a fortuitous decision, hag.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Looks like Jermaine jumped the gun, on that one.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Way to go Jermaine... you a true inspiration to deadbeats everywhere!

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#5 Oct 7, 2013
*you're

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#6 Oct 7, 2013
They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#7 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Sounds like Jermaine may have a drug problem?
Only in your delusional, ProWacko world would a sub-million dollar car purchase amount to financing a drug problem.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your looks and equally crappy personality, that seems to be a fortuitous decision, hag.
Speak for yourself,deformed sperm bag.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your delusional, ProWacko world would a sub-million dollar car purchase amount to financing a drug problem.
He traded his Rolls and can't afford to pay child support? Sounds like there could be a drug problem. That's what stunts brain growth.
Dud Fivers

UK

#10 Oct 8, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He traded his Rolls and can't afford to pay child support? Sounds like there could be a drug problem. That's what stunts brain growth.
he is like his dead and deadbeat brother , then. No sense no brains no responsibility and no money, what a floony bunch of loonies and losers the "Whacko Fambly" is. Is he the same cretin who came to the UK to buy a 1 million house , and had to borrow the plane fare and hotel money? the whole tribe is worse than a cage full of baboons.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Dud Fivers wrote:
<quoted text>he is like his dead and deadbeat brother , then. No sense no brains no responsibility and no money, what a floony bunch of loonies and losers the "Whacko Fambly" is. Is he the same cretin who came to the UK to buy a 1 million house , and had to borrow the plane fare and hotel money? the whole tribe is worse than a cage full of baboons.
That's a bit overboard. Maybe he doesn't have a drug problem but is a shrewd and tight fisted investor. The house in the UK must have been a real bargain.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#13 Oct 8, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He traded his Rolls and can't afford to pay child support? Sounds like there could be a drug problem. That's what stunts brain growth.
Since when is "trade" a cash-only transaction- FROM the trader? You didn't just make this crap up, or lift it from the screaming WackoGanda sites, did you? As a matter of fact...

###You### clearly have the drug-abuse problem on top of:

*celebrity worship
*nasty racial attitude
*brain atrophy
*reliance on dippy websites

Sputter some more proof, if you dare.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>Since when is "trade" a cash-only transaction- FROM the trader? You didn't just make this crap up, or lift it from the screaming WackoGanda sites, did you? As a matter of fact...

###You### clearly have the drug-abuse problem on top of:

*celebrity worship
*nasty racial attitude
*brain atrophy
*reliance on dippy websites

Sputter some more proof, if you dare.
So you think the trade was in drugs and not money? You are a pure genius and always have you head stuck in MJ gossip but refuse to call yourself a worshipper. Yeah right! Bwahahaha!

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Dud Fivers wrote:
<quoted text>he is like his dead and deadbeat brother , then. No sense no brains no responsibility and no money, what a floony bunch of loonies and losers the "Whacko Fambly" is. Is he the same cretin who came to the UK to buy a 1 million house , and had to borrow the plane fare and hotel money? the whole tribe is worse than a cage full of baboons.
I think that was Tito. Nonetheless, I can see Jermaine trying to do that and knowing he possibly borrowed the money anyway. That's what the brothers do. They borrow money (mainly Jermaine and Randy, I don't think Jackie or Marlon ever did that, but Tito got in trouble last year for taking money from some kids organization) and then use it to buy stuff they can't afford. But Michael was just like them, buying straight up junk for ridiculous amounts of money.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#16 Oct 10, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was Tito. Nonetheless, I can see Jermaine trying to do that and knowing he possibly borrowed the money anyway. That's what the brothers do. They borrow money (mainly Jermaine and Randy, I don't think Jackie or Marlon ever did that, but Tito got in trouble last year for taking money from some kids organization) and then use it to buy stuff they can't afford. But Michael was just like them, buying straight up junk for ridiculous amounts of money.
Have Jackie or Marlon ever done something like that? They seem a little saner than the rest, especially since neither of them signed the document to get the estate into the hands of the family.
ChasUGC

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2013
This is a sad forum. So many people judging other people because of their fame. If you were really happy with your own lives, you wouldn't waste the time judging others. I think when you are a famous person, you lose the stability of life. You are riding a high, and you don't want to come down. So, you spend excessively, trying to buy things to keep you on that high. This is why most rock stars turn to drugs. Fame is an unstable life. Yet, most of us want it, and we don't realize the perils.

We admired Michael Jackson when he was on top. Yet, we mocked him as he fell. This is why famous people spend, spend, spend, trying to stay on top, because no one wants to be mocked, as they will, when they fall. And all famous people will fall. No one stays on top forever. It must be so hard to live that lifestyle. This is why so many famous people spend excessively, suffer drug overdoses and emotional breakdowns, and commit suicide. The pressure to stay on top, must be tremendous. Because, when you fall, you will fall into public mockery.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Its not up to anybody else what Jermaine does with his money..its his money he can spend it how he likes.give the guy a break his only human

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#20 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER WACKO wrote:
Its not up to anybody else what Jermaine does with his money..its his money he can spend it how he likes.give the guy a break his only human
Maybe what you should do is pray to his dead and rotting brother for sage financial advice, then pass it along to his has-been sibling.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#21 Oct 15, 2013
He's just a child at heart. He doesn't know any better. The Ferrari dealer took advantage of him. Jermaine was the Victim. Why don't you all just leave him alone?(loud sobbing!!!).

Where have I heard this before?

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#22 Oct 16, 2013
FOREVER BRAINWASHED wrote:
Its not up to anybody else what Jermaine does with his money..its his money he can spend it how he likes.give the guy a break his only human
Jermaine can't support his kids, treats himself to a Ferrari. Go ahead and cheer him Donna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah Carey to Tour Australia for First Time S... 22 min jjjlllppp 2
Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Mi... 39 min goodvibrations 11
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 2 hr goodvibrations 181
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 5 hr Len is Disgusted 250
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 6 hr Octopus 12,759
James Brown's body cut up for paternity test: w... 7 hr Nipp 3
Paris Jackson is reportedly pregnant at 16, a y... 7 hr goodvibrations 1
•••

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••