Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson -- I Can Help Victims of Child Sex Abuse

Jul 27, 2013 Full story: TMZ.com 238

Wade Robson -- the choreographer who claims Michael Jackson molested him -- is launching his own foundation to help child sex abuse victims through new age healing ... TMZ has learned.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
you wish

Mountain View, CA

#261 Jan 2, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me why aren't MJ's accusers teaming up together and supporting Wade?
Grown men generally don't sleep with children that is why MJ created controversy but that does not mean that he was a pedophile and the accusations made against him were true.
Paul anka in his bio Sstated mj was scary in his Vegas hotel room.only kids allowed in and he was a slob. Bob Jones confirmed it.why is there a obvious pattern with mj as a pedophile ? Why do experts Ken lanning and Bill dworin thought mj was a pedophile? why did mj beg for wade Robson at night ? It's obvious He was a pedophile. how come no other Jackson had man boy sleepovers?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#262 Jan 2, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you are getting so up set about
You know I am telling the truth! When did yoi decide to turn your back on an Innocent man
why would you support a compulsove liar like wade.he is scum of the earth.who only lives for money.you can both be clowns together.
Can you get that through yourhead not guily
Michaels one of the good guys.have respect for his memory.
Wade Robson hasn't lied about anything you blind, sick, retard. Michael Jackson played you like a violin is played by a violinist. He continues to play you from his gold, maggot infested, crypt box at Forest Lawn. I've told you before and I'll you once more, I do not need to respect Michael's memory. I will take a huge dump on his memory and his fans before considering something so vile.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#263 Jan 2, 2014
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul anka in his bio Sstated mj was scary in his Vegas hotel room.only kids allowed in and he was a slob. Bob Jones confirmed it.why is there a obvious pattern with mj as a pedophile ? Why do experts Ken lanning and Bill dworin thought mj was a pedophile? why did mj beg for wade Robson at night ? It's obvious He was a pedophile. how come no other Jackson had man boy sleepovers?
Paul Anka found it scary because of the ruckus next door to him. Paul Anka's book is a good read and he added his voice to MJ's 'This is It'. Paul Anka had a lot of respect for MJ otherwise he would never had done business with him.



Bob Jones said that MJ was chosen by god. Ken Lanning's MAY is not an IS. Just because Bill Dworin thought as an investigativer the depiction was accurate but it didn't guarantee a molestation had occurred and that is why MJ was never charged back then.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#264 Jan 2, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wade Robson hasn't lied about anything you blind, sick, retard. Michael Jackson played you like a violin is played by a violinist. He continues to play you from his gold, maggot infested, crypt box at Forest Lawn. I've told you before and I'll you once more, I do not need to respect Michael's memory. I will take a huge dump on his memory and his fans before considering something so vile.
You are a sick nut job. Do everyone a favor and go away. You are a piece of trash.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#265 Jan 2, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick nut job. Do everyone a favor and go away. You are a piece of trash.
The sick nut jobs are you fans who continue to condone a dead, pedophile, entertainer who, in a court of law, was found to have slept with young boys for hundreds upon hundreds of nights. That's nasty. No person like that should be supported.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#266 Jan 2, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sick nut jobs are you fans who continue to condone a dead, pedophile, entertainer who, in a court of law, was found to have slept with young boys for hundreds upon hundreds of nights. That's nasty. No person like that should be supported.
You are nasty thomas. In the USA people who are found not guilty in a court of law are thought of as not guilty.
you wish

Mountain View, CA

#267 Jan 2, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are nasty thomas. In the USA people who are found not guilty in a court of law are thought of as not guilty.
Really?

Casey Anthony
O.j. Simpson

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268 Jan 2, 2014
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Casey Anthony
O.j. Simpson
You can believe they are guilty...but in the eyes of the law they are not. And do not even compare MJ to those two.
You wish

Canton, CT

#269 Jan 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Anka found it scary because of the ruckus next door to him. Paul Anka's book is a good read and he added his voice to MJ's 'This is It'. Paul Anka had a lot of respect for MJ otherwise he would never had done business with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g1cLwg3YY1YXX
Bob Jones said that MJ was chosen by god. Ken Lanning's MAY is not an IS. Just because Bill Dworin thought as an investigativer the depiction was accurate but it didn't guarantee a molestation had occurred and that is why MJ was never charged back then.
You lie always

Mankiewicz:“On his genitals, accurately.”

Dworin:“Very much so.”

To hear former detective Bill Dworin tell it, that investigation convinced the police. But prosecutors wanted more evidence if they were going to charge Michael Jackson with sex crimes.

Dworin:“They wanted the smoking gun. We could not produce the smoking gun.”

Mankiewicz:“And a smoking gun in this case would have been what, a photograph of the two of them having sex?”

Dworin:“Of course, that would be great, but we didn’t have that.”

Mankiewicz:“Did that make it impossible to go forward?”

Dworin:“It made it difficult.”

Mankiewicz:“Difficult because you never go forward without physical evidence or because the accused in this case was a huge celebrity?

Dworin:“I believe it’s because he was a huge celebrity.”

Mankiewicz:“Was Michael Jackson guilty?”

Dworin:“I believe he has a sexual interest in boys.”

Anyway , on this one occasion , michael jackson in his fashion floated to Vegas and was staying at a villa next door to us at the mirage . I saw the parade of kids going in and out -scary . He was at the end of his stay but they were trying to get him out if there anyway . They swore to never let him return . Pg 236 Paul Anka ( my way )

The maids and the staff would come to me and say , " we can't even go in that room ; if we have room service we gotta leave it outside ."

When they finally got michael out , they go in and there's broken glass , perfume bottles , food - rotting food everywhere . Pg 236 ( Paul Anka ) my way

Paul anka also stated mj stole his tapes floon. Only after threatening a lawsuit ,the tapes were returned . Seasoned detectives are trained to spot patterns . Both experts thought mj was a pedophile .all the evidence supports that mj was a acquaintance pedophile .

Your lies and bs pr spin fail.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#271 Jan 3, 2014
And to hear Paul Anka corroborate Diane Dimond's account that MJ and "the group of kids" he was with was trashing the hotel room they were sharing in Vegas just confirms that he was quite reckless with the kids who kept him company.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#272 Jan 3, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie always
Mankiewicz:“On his genitals, accurately.”
Dworin:“Very much so.”
To hear former detective Bill Dworin tell it, that investigation convinced the police. But prosecutors wanted more evidence if they were going to charge Michael Jackson with sex crimes.
Dworin:“They wanted the smoking gun. We could not produce the smoking gun.”
Mankiewicz:“And a smoking gun in this case would have been what, a photograph of the two of them having sex?”
Dworin:“Of course, that would be great, but we didn’t have that.”
Mankiewicz:“Did that make it impossible to go forward?”
Dworin:“It made it difficult.”
Mankiewicz:“Difficult because you never go forward without physical evidence or because the accused in this case was a huge celebrity?
Dworin:“I believe it’s because he was a huge celebrity.”
Mankiewicz:“Was Michael Jackson guilty?”
Dworin:“I believe he has a sexual interest in boys.”
Anyway , on this one occasion , michael jackson in his fashion floated to Vegas and was staying at a villa next door to us at the mirage . I saw the parade of kids going in and out -scary . He was at the end of his stay but they were trying to get him out if there anyway . They swore to never let him return . Pg 236 Paul Anka ( my way )
The maids and the staff would come to me and say , " we can't even go in that room ; if we have room service we gotta leave it outside ."
When they finally got michael out , they go in and there's broken glass , perfume bottles , food - rotting food everywhere . Pg 236 ( Paul Anka ) my way
Paul anka also stated mj stole his tapes floon. Only after threatening a lawsuit ,the tapes were returned . Seasoned detectives are trained to spot patterns . Both experts thought mj was a pedophile .all the evidence supports that mj was a acquaintance pedophile .
Your lies and bs pr spin fail.
I don't think MJ was the only celebrity to have left a hotel room in a state of total disarray. It's also quite a stretch to then accuse him of pedophila because he (or someone associated with him) allegedly stole Anka's tapes. You have also conveniently omitted the part in Anka's book in which he relates an upset MJ approaching him after the incident. Trashed hotel rooms and disappearing audio tapes do not make a case for pedophila.

Seasoned detectives, police officers, and prosecutors are just as prone to errors, mistakes in judgment and personal biases the same as anyone else. Their opinions also do NOT determine guilt or innocence.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#274 Jan 3, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think MJ was the only celebrity to have left a hotel room in a state of total disarray. It's also quite a stretch to then accuse him of pedophila because he (or someone associated with him) allegedly stole Anka's tapes. You have also conveniently omitted the part in Anka's book in which he relates an upset MJ approaching him after the incident. Trashed hotel rooms and disappearing audio tapes do not make a case for pedophila.
So it's a case that if Pedo Pan wasn't the first person to have left and hotel suite in a right mess then it's no big deal?

Tell me, apart from Pedo Pan what other singer/band/group member took unrelated little boys into hotel rooms?
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>Trashed hotel rooms and disappearing audio tapes do not make a case for pedophila.
And to a celebrity worshipping troll like yourself when should we suspect somebody of being one? What behaviour do they have to display or what line to they have to cross?
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>Seasoned detectives, police officers, and prosecutors are just as prone to errors, mistakes in judgment and personal biases the same as anyone else. Their opinions also do NOT determine guilt or innocence.
Okay, so we all know you reserve a special hatred towards officers of the law for reasons which are pretty obvious. But do the same rules apply to people who have defended Pedo Pan? Can we say that every single lawyer, friend, troll like yourself who have the opinion that Pedo Pan was innocent could be gravely wrong?
FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON

UK

#275 Jan 3, 2014
Why would anybody support a compulsive liar
Like wade Robson.when are you going to understand hes a Money Making Machine.he hasnt even got a Job.rather then be a begger for Money
He should get off his lazy butt and get a Job.earn Money for himself.It think he Just wants to get noticed.I think hes Just attention seeking.
I think hes a lowlife and I feel sorry for his child to have a discusting father like him.with sick lies
Have news for you wade you cant take the Money with you.its a route of all evil.thats probley why wade deserves it.let me get the sick bucket.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#276 Jan 3, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are nasty thomas. In the USA people who are found not guilty in a court of law are thought of as not guilty.
The behaviour he engaged is pedophilia. He was found not guilty of the crime of child molestation. That is the law is saying, "we will give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. We will assume he did not commit the crime, because there were doubts in the state's case".

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#277 Jan 3, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON wrote:
Why would anybody support a compulsive liar
Like wade Robson.when are you going to understand hes a Money Making Machine.he hasnt even got a Job.rather then be a begger for Money
He should get off his lazy butt and get a Job.earn Money for himself.It think he Just wants to get noticed.I think hes Just attention seeking.
I think hes a lowlife and I feel sorry for his child to have a discusting father like him.with sick lies
Have news for you wade you cant take the Money with you.its a route of all evil.thats probley why wade deserves it.let me get the sick bucket.
At least Wade had the talent of dancing, and still does too. What do you have? The talent of obsessively ranting and raving about a dead, entertainer, pederast that never knew you??? YOU are the low life and it wouldn't shock me if you're on Government Aid.

I'd like to see you prove your employement. What are you a cashier?? Waitress?? It must be a menial job. I can not envision you doing something that requires attending University or College. Your spelling and sentence structure tells me you might have a grade 7 or 8 education. Why did you drop out after the 8th grade? Did your father need a farmhand???
Enigmaticchild

United States

#278 Jan 4, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON wrote:
Why would anybody support a compulsive liar
Like wade Robson.when are you going to understand hes a Money Making Machine.he hasnt even got a Job.rather then be a begger for Money
He should get off his lazy butt and get a Job.earn Money for himself.It think he Just wants to get noticed.I think hes Just attention seeking.
I think hes a lowlife and I feel sorry for his child to have a discusting father like him.with sick lies
Have news for you wade you cant take the Money with you.its a route of all evil.thats probley why wade deserves it.let me get the sick bucket.
Not really. As much as MJ's family, fans & PR Team has tried to make it look that way, the truth is most of those girls MJ only befriended for several hours at the most, and usually only because they were the sister of one of little boyfriends. There was nothing like the intimacy he had with boys, many of whom he slept with for 365 nights.

On the whole, girls were simply not welcome at Neverland.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280 Jan 4, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Wade had the talent of dancing, and still does too. What do you have? The talent of obsessively ranting and raving about a dead, entertainer, pederast that never knew you??? YOU are the low life and it wouldn't shock me if you're on Government Aid.
I'd like to see you prove your employement. What are you a cashier?? Waitress?? It must be a menial job. I can not envision you doing something that requires attending University or College. Your spelling and sentence structure tells me you might have a grade 7 or 8 education. Why did you drop out after the 8th grade? Did your father need a farmhand???
YOU cannot even spell "employEment"....so why are you lookin down your nose on her? What is your EMPLOYMENT jackass? Possibly grave digging...that would suit you...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#282 Jan 4, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me why aren't MJ's accusers teaming up together and supporting Wade?
Grown men generally don't sleep with children that is why MJ created controversy but that does not mean that he was a pedophile and the accusations made against him were true.
Do explain why a grown man would want to bed children. He could have slept with any number of adults, male or female. But he slept with children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 12 min MJ FRIEND 27
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 2 hr Sleepingboy 25
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 4 hr Len is Disgusted 134
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 5 hr RICK 12,812
'Annie' update hardly worth the bother 12 hr Glen B 2
CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) 17 hr nyjazzman 602
Michael Jackson Owned Soccer Jerseys to be Auct... Fri goodvibrations 8
More from around the web