Jacko's doctor may testify in Aussie ...

Jacko's doctor may testify in Aussie case

There are 22 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Nov 30, 2013, titled Jacko's doctor may testify in Aussie case. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

IT WAS Conrad Murray's recent headline-making interview with Australia's 60 Minutes that captured the attention of Wade Robson's Los Angeles-based legal team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE

UK

#1 Nov 30, 2013
How funny is that.all connected.AEG,Dr Evil.wade
Just in it together to make money from the Estate
Just Leave Michael alone.We trust Michael completely.we will be there for him.and defend him
Michael is completely Innocent.there just trying to destroy his career.but it will never happen.hope it haunts them with guilt for the rest of their rotton
Life what they have done to that poor Innocent man.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#4 Dec 2, 2013
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE wrote:
How funny is that.all connected.AEG,Dr Evil.wade
Just in it together to make money from the Estate
Just Leave Michael alone.We trust Michael completely.we will be there for him.and defend him
Michael is completely Innocent.there just trying to destroy his career.but it will never happen.hope it haunts them with guilt for the rest of their rotton
Life what they have done to that poor Innocent man.
Apparently you are too stupid to understand that there is NO independent evidence that rules out that Jackson was the one who killed himself by self administration. Police and their forensic teams are quite capable of making mistakes or manipulating the evidence to suit their needs. Trust a stupid and ignorant hater like you to ignore this fact - just like you ignore the fact that Jackson was hard-core drug addict who had dozens of drugs in his system at the time of his death.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Dec 2, 2013
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are too stupid to understand that there is NO independent evidence that rules out that Jackson was the one who killed himself by self administration. Police and their forensic teams are quite capable of making mistakes or manipulating the evidence to suit their needs. Trust a stupid and ignorant hater like you to ignore this fact - just like you ignore the fact that Jackson was hard-core drug addict who had dozens of drugs in his system at the time of his death.
If MJ had administered the lethal dose of Propofol himself, his fingerprints would have been on the IV drip; they weren't.

If MJ's fingerprints had been there, Murray's defense most definitely would have made the most of that fact.
Enigmaticchild

Europe

#7 Dec 3, 2013
I think Blanca Francia is a strong witness because she has been telling the same story consistently for 20 years, and the only reason she was discredited is that the very boy she says she saw MJ molesting denied it on the stand, but now that boy has matured and had therapy and is ready to corroborate and vindicate Blanca once and for all.

The poor non-white maids know the deepest darkest secrets of America's rich and famous. They are the eyes and ears to the elite. Like a fly on the wall, they are dismissed as so insignificant and sub-human that it doesn't matter if they see the dirty laundry or hear the darkest secrets. For she's a just a poor minority, they subconsciously tell themselves, she's too dumb to understand what she sees and connect the dots, and who is going to believe the poor non-white maid who can't even speak English and is probably not even legal, and with a few false charges of stealing, she can be discredited further.

But even a dog has its day, and Blanca's day is coming, and MJ fans are crying, hyperventilating and huddling together in terror.

And if June Chandler returns to the stand it could be devastating for MJ fans. Her testimony was so credible and so POWERFUL it convinced rabbi shmuley that MJ was erotically obsessed with Jordy and convinced MJ's biggest defender Aphrodite Jones that MJ was "in love" with Jordy.

Further, if Wade's lawyer can get the jury to see the drawing Jordy drew of the dark spot on MJ's penis and the corroborating strip search photos, not to mention MJ's naked boy art books and the naked photo (believed to believed to be Jonathan Sprnce) then Wade proven MJ was a pedophile ... From there it's not much of a leap to believe MJ molested Wade (his intimate boy pal for years) especially considering the burden of proof in a civil trial is much lower

His lawyers may also try to introduce MJ's semen soaked bed sheets which prove MJ was sexual with males, though we don't know if those males were minors. More DNA testing is needed, but with current genetic technology they should be able to tell us some demographic details about the males who ejaculated in MJ's bed, and with wade's extensive knowledge of MJ's inner circle of boys and men, Wade should be able to narrow it down.

MJ fans are scared. They should be.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> If MJ had administered the lethal dose of Propofol himself, his fingerprints would have been on the IV drip; they weren't.
If MJ's fingerprints had been there, Murray's defense most definitely would have made the most of that fact.
Of course MJ's fingerprints were not there. He never touched that drip. Murray continues to lie. There was an expert..Steven Shaffer who proved that it was not possible for MJ to have given himself propofol.Every time Murray opens his mouth he is digging his hole deeper...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11 Dec 3, 2013
Enigmaticchild wrote:
I think Blanca Francia is a strong witness because she has been telling the same story consistently for 20 years, and the only reason she was discredited is that the very boy she says she saw MJ molesting denied it on the stand, but now that boy has matured and had therapy and is ready to corroborate and vindicate Blanca once and for all.
The poor non-white maids know the deepest darkest secrets of America's rich and famous. They are the eyes and ears to the elite. Like a fly on the wall, they are dismissed as so insignificant and sub-human that it doesn't matter if they see the dirty laundry or hear the darkest secrets. For she's a just a poor minority, they subconsciously tell themselves, she's too dumb to understand what she sees and connect the dots, and who is going to believe the poor non-white maid who can't even speak English and is probably not even legal, and with a few false charges of stealing, she can be discredited further.
But even a dog has its day, and Blanca's day is coming, and MJ fans are crying, hyperventilating and huddling together in terror.
And if June Chandler returns to the stand it could be devastating for MJ fans. Her testimony was so credible and so POWERFUL it convinced rabbi shmuley that MJ was erotically obsessed with Jordy and convinced MJ's biggest defender Aphrodite Jones that MJ was "in love" with Jordy.
Further, if Wade's lawyer can get the jury to see the drawing Jordy drew of the dark spot on MJ's penis and the corroborating strip search photos, not to mention MJ's naked boy art books and the naked photo (believed to believed to be Jonathan Sprnce) then Wade proven MJ was a pedophile ... From there it's not much of a leap to believe MJ molested Wade (his intimate boy pal for years) especially considering the burden of proof in a civil trial is much lower
His lawyers may also try to introduce MJ's semen soaked bed sheets which prove MJ was sexual with males, though we don't know if those males were minors. More DNA testing is needed, but with current genetic technology they should be able to tell us some demographic details about the males who ejaculated in MJ's bed, and with wade's extensive knowledge of MJ's inner circle of boys and men, Wade should be able to narrow it down.
MJ fans are scared. They should be.
The MJ Facts crew got ahold of the suit, filed by his attorney.

http://www.mjfacts.info/resources/robson_clai...

His mother's actions, described in it, are appalling.

However, Blanca Francia's testimony is interesting in that it shows she voluntarily quit in 1991 and was not fired for stealing. She discussed this one on pages 269 and 443. She was not proven wrong, by Team Michael.

In addition, she gives a horrifying account of the "big shadow moving with the little shadow." She described it, on page 471.

Something to consider is on pages 447 and 465 - 467, Blanca said one of her job duties was to not allow anyone near his bedroom. On page 467, she said kids were allowed to go there only when he was there. The only people allowed in Michael's bedroom were chidlren, in particular, little boys. This was discussed when she was asked why she didn't get along with the chief housekeeper. Although we can't really know whose semen stains were left on the mattress and mattress pad in his bedroom, it's becoming more and more apparent the dots connect to the obvious realization the semen deposits were left by the boys he molested. There is no real proof he ever slept with any adult, male or female. And if he did, he was more than likely too drugged up to realize the person in bed had pubes.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...
iii

Pickering, Canada

#12 Dec 4, 2013
Jacko's doctor is a wacko.
JlNA WlLD

Glasgow, UK

#13 Dec 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The MJ Facts crew got ahold of the suit, filed by his attorney.
http://www.mjfacts.info/resources/robson_clai...
His mother's actions, described in it, are appalling.
However, Blanca Francia's testimony is interesting in that it shows she voluntarily quit in 1991 and was not fired for stealing. She discussed this one on pages 269 and 443. She was not proven wrong, by Team Michael.
In addition, she gives a horrifying account of the "big shadow moving with the little shadow." She described it, on page 471.
Something to consider is on pages 447 and 465 - 467, Blanca said one of her job duties was to not allow anyone near his bedroom. On page 467, she said kids were allowed to go there only when he was there. The only people allowed in Michael's bedroom were chidlren, in particular, little boys. This was discussed when she was asked why she didn't get along with the chief housekeeper. Although we can't really know whose semen stains were left on the mattress and mattress pad in his bedroom, it's becoming more and more apparent the dots connect to the obvious realization the semen deposits were left by the boys he molested. There is no real proof he ever slept with any adult, male or female. And if he did, he was more than likely too drugged up to realize the person in bed had pubes.
http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...
His mother was a disgusting parent. Recently, here in Wales, a couple were imprisoned for doing what she did.
JlNA WlLD

Glasgow, UK

#14 Dec 4, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother was a disgusting parent. Recently, here in Wales, a couple were imprisoned for doing what she did.
Wow! My comment got judged 'nuts'. Seems that there must be somebody here who thinks that flying your son half way across the world and delivering him to a strange man's bed in the dead of night is a reasonable act. Sick ba$tard.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#15 Dec 4, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
<quoted text>
After what I read in that document, Joy should have been sent to prison, and her children should have been sent to their father. Wade would have had a chance to be a healthier person, albeit with therapy. It is interesting she refused to let her son testify in 1993, even though he was served a subpoena, until they were told he was in contempt of court, and juvenile hall was mentioned. I'm shouldn't be stunned the same woman who brought her son to Michael, in the middle of the night, helped coach Wade on what to say. However, I am.
JlNA WlLD

Glasgow, UK

#17 Dec 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
After what I read in that document, Joy should have been sent to prison, and her children should have been sent to their father. Wade would have had a chance to be a healthier person, albeit with therapy. It is interesting she refused to let her son testify in 1993, even though he was served a subpoena, until they were told he was in contempt of court, and juvenile hall was mentioned. I'm shouldn't be stunned the same woman who brought her son to Michael, in the middle of the night, helped coach Wade on what to say. However, I am.
Had she been a good parent, Wade would never have shared Wacko's bed.

I say it with all of the parents of the abused boys. It's all well and good them reporting it or removing the boys after the event, but if they were half way decent, those boys would have never been put in that situation to begin with. That said, if they'd been attentive and decent parents, Wacko wouldn't have chosen their sons to groom.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> If MJ had administered the lethal dose of Propofol himself, his fingerprints would have been on the IV drip; they weren't.
LOL @ purseloonybin comment.

How many times has that floon accuse the police prosecutors from wacko's case of fixing evidence to suit their needs, as in the description of wacko's penis made by Jordie? He even accused Sneddon of making Jordie make multiple drawings until he was satisfied it matched up with his photographs.

But when police investigators from the very same state are doing vice versa and investigating a crime against Wacko those officers are the greatest guys in the world who are completely incapable of falsifying evidence.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Dec 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ purseloonybin comment.
How many times has that floon accuse the police prosecutors from wacko's case of fixing evidence to suit their needs, as in the description of wacko's penis made by Jordie? He even accused Sneddon of making Jordie make multiple drawings until he was satisfied it matched up with his photographs.
But when police investigators from the very same state are doing vice versa and investigating a crime against Wacko those officers are the greatest guys in the world who are completely incapable of falsifying evidence.
This is the same person who thinks it's perfectly normal for a naked man to walk from the shower into his bedroom, with a gawky teenager in it, and then insulted the Arvizo boys because they didn't pick up Michael's wee-wee to make sure they had a good look at its appearance.
l want you back Michael

UK

#20 Dec 4, 2013
Just shut up.I believe in everything Michael said
He was a good man.with a gentle heart.I dont give a shit what people say.I will only listen to Michael
He was a very honest man.I Just think the world of my Michael. Murray and wade are both scum of the earth.who deserve each other.Murray needs to go back inside and throw away the key what he did to my Michael. They are both are as mad as hell.
Michael was a person,he had feelings.how would any of you haters feel if people spread lies and hate and gossip about you for peoples love of money.Michael hasnt got a bad bone in his body.
He never hurt anybody in his life . So have some respect for him at least have some respect for his children who adored him.and an Incredible fathet he was.Michael was truly wonderful. And we all truly love him and always will.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#21 Dec 4, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
Just shut up.I believe in everything Michael said
He was a good man.with a gentle heart.I dont give a shit what people say.I will only listen to Michael
He was a very honest man.I Just think the world of my Michael. Murray and wade are both scum of the earth.who deserve each other.Murray needs to go back inside and throw away the key what he did to my Michael. They are both are as mad as hell.
Michael was a person,he had feelings.how would any of you haters feel if people spread lies and hate and gossip about you for peoples love of money.Michael hasnt got a bad bone in his body.
He never hurt anybody in his life . So have some respect for him at least have some respect for his children who adored him.and an Incredible fathet he was.Michael was truly wonderful. And we all truly love him and always will.
Go to rehab. You are far too addicted to the jesus-juice-spiked kool-aid.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same person who thinks it's perfectly normal for a naked man to walk from the shower into his bedroom, with a gawky teenager in it, and then insulted the Arvizo boys because they didn't pick up Michael's wee-wee to make sure they had a good look at its appearance.
I'll think I'll remember that line for the rest of my life. It's not often you hear a grown man or woman give such a perverted scenario in a attempt to defend a deceased individual they didn't even know. And then to top it off make a vicious attack on 2 young boys for not noticing certain details of a grown man's knob.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#23 Dec 6, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll think I'll remember that line for the rest of my life. It's not often you hear a grown man or woman give such a perverted scenario in a attempt to defend a deceased individual they didn't even know. And then to top it off make a vicious attack on 2 young boys for not noticing certain details of a grown man's knob.
The amazing part is the creep became offended when people started questioning his/her past experience with these crimes. We never did get an answer. Several of us have mentioned it and asked questions why a nude man would have a gawky teenager in the room and want to own NAMBLA-recommended books of nude and seminude boys, and the creep becomes defensive and threatening, everytime.

Or maybe I should be surprised.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#24 Dec 6, 2013
Correction: shouldn't be surprised.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#28 Dec 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The amazing part is the creep became offended when people started questioning his/her past experience with these crimes. We never did get an answer. Several of us have mentioned it and asked questions why a nude man would have a gawky teenager in the room and want to own NAMBLA-recommended books of nude and seminude boys, and the creep becomes defensive and threatening, everytime.
Or maybe I should be surprised.
You have to wonder why he/she keeps coming up with such creepy and perverted excuses for a deceased bubblegum pop star with a dubious past. Does personloonybin have an interest in defending paedophile behaviour? Or is personloonybin one of these individuals who writes love letters to hardened criminals in prison?
l want you back Michael

Croydon, UK

#29 Dec 6, 2013
All you haters are a bunch of complete Idiots.who are really mean cruel and discusting .and supporters of liars.murray and wade deserve each other.there both the scum of the earth.they need to get off their butt and get a Job.if they want money that bad.they have to work for it.money grabbing freaks.I am with Michael all the way.I support him
Defend him be there for him.because he was completely Innocent. So shut the hell up and jump in the lake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-6 Mafia Biopic Already Underway May 18 Reality Speaks 2
News Jagger sizes up Obama's singing as 'courageous' (Feb '12) May 16 Norwegian Supremacy 9
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) May 15 RICK 12,899
News Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying To Be Mich... (Apr '14) May 14 Ranger 3
News Scott Stinson: Michael Jackson & Bubbles: The U... (Aug '10) May 9 Blank 6
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) May 7 2 Dogs 7,358
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) May 5 Sleepingboy 78
More from around the web