TDIM - Michael Jackson's track "The W...

TDIM - Michael Jackson's track "The Way You Make Me Feel" went to...

There are 26 comments on the MTV India story from Jan 23, 2014, titled TDIM - Michael Jackson's track "The Way You Make Me Feel" went to.... In it, MTV India reports that:

The King of Pop music, Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer-songwriter, dancer, businessman, and philanthropist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MTV India.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Love the song and the video. MJ is so super hot here.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Jan 23, 2014
I thought he looked repulsive. I didn't like the song, and it didn't help that he now looked like an unnatural white woman, pretending he liked people who had reached adulthood and had pubes.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I thought he looked repulsive. I didn't like the song, and it didn't help that he now looked like an unnatural white woman, pretending he liked people who had reached adulthood and had pubes.
He looked ALL man, hot and super sexy.

Never had a man pursue you? Of course not;-(
Juggs Judy

AOL

#4 Jan 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
There are legal documents that paint a very disturbing picture of Jackson. I hope you're not going to try to present the unconvincing denial from Jackson as 'proof' of anything, because it's not. Anybody can make a denial and spin a story and tell it to various people, including fans, family members, friends and professionals, but that in and of itself doesn't mean it's true.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

Croydon, UK

#5 Jan 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you goodvibrations what you said
I agree with you Michael all man.and super hot.
Full of sexyness. Wow what a babe.that man Just everything I love him more then anything in the world. Keep loving MJ.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 25, 2014
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are legal documents that paint a very disturbing picture of Jackson. I hope you're not going to try to present the unconvincing denial from Jackson as 'proof' of anything, because it's not. Anybody can make a denial and spin a story and tell it to various people, including fans, family members, friends and professionals, but that in and of itself doesn't mean it's true.
How interesting considering the legal documents didn't even convince the jury. They were as ridiculous as the false allegations were.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#8 Jan 25, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting considering the legal documents didn't even convince the jury. They were as ridiculous as the false allegations were.
How interesting the jury foreman didn't look at key pieces of evidence. When I read those court transcripts and legal documents, it's obvious Michael got away with child molestation, and pedo supporters such as you support what happened.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Tatiana Thumbtzen, the woman in the video to "The Way You Make Me Feel", recalled that she was told she was picked by MJ to be his "love interest" in the video (or mini movie as MJ liked to call it lol) because he thought she was attractive (allegedly).

Well, after shooting the video, MJ got Tatiana to appear with him during the early portions of the Bad tour. Apparently Tatiana got a little ticked that MJ wasn't telling her face to face how he felt for her because she had to hear from everyone else (from Jacko's brothers, La Toya, father and mother to people in his crew) that MJ liked her.

Then in March 1988 at Madison Square Garden, Tatiana decided, instead of just hugging MJ as she had at the end of the song, she decided to kiss him. First on the cheek during one MSG show. The final MSG show, she claimed MJ bit his lip as if he was flirting with her. He then got next to her and at the end of the song, Tatiana kissed him on the lips. Tatiana said she felt real good and was congratulated by some members of MJ's crew and Katherine Jackson.

After the show she went to see MJ at his dressing room but was stopped by Miko Brando who basically screamed at her for what she had "done to Michael". Frank DiLeo then came through and gave her a really mean look before he walked away. Tatiana then learned she had been cut out of the tour.

Tatiana in that VH-1 special about MJ's "secret childhood" said she went to see MJ at his trailer after the tour fiasco but said she was told to wait while Alfonso Ribeiro and Ricky Schroder walked in and talked for hours with MJ. She claimed she never saw MJ again after that.

In the "Michael Jackson's Boys" documentary, Tatiana recalled that she remembered MJ bringing Jimmy Safechuck on the tour and claimed Katherine was "not happy about it at all".

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#10 Jan 28, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Tatiana Thumbtzen, the woman in the video to "The Way You Make Me Feel", recalled that she was told she was picked by MJ to be his "love interest" in the video (or mini movie as MJ liked to call it lol) because he thought she was attractive (allegedly).
Well, after shooting the video, MJ got Tatiana to appear with him during the early portions of the Bad tour. Apparently Tatiana got a little ticked that MJ wasn't telling her face to face how he felt for her because she had to hear from everyone else (from Jacko's brothers, La Toya, father and mother to people in his crew) that MJ liked her.
Then in March 1988 at Madison Square Garden, Tatiana decided, instead of just hugging MJ as she had at the end of the song, she decided to kiss him. First on the cheek during one MSG show. The final MSG show, she claimed MJ bit his lip as if he was flirting with her. He then got next to her and at the end of the song, Tatiana kissed him on the lips. Tatiana said she felt real good and was congratulated by some members of MJ's crew and Katherine Jackson.
After the show she went to see MJ at his dressing room but was stopped by Miko Brando who basically screamed at her for what she had "done to Michael". Frank DiLeo then came through and gave her a really mean look before he walked away. Tatiana then learned she had been cut out of the tour.
Tatiana in that VH-1 special about MJ's "secret childhood" said she went to see MJ at his trailer after the tour fiasco but said she was told to wait while Alfonso Ribeiro and Ricky Schroder walked in and talked for hours with MJ. She claimed she never saw MJ again after that.
In the "Michael Jackson's Boys" documentary, Tatiana recalled that she remembered MJ bringing Jimmy Safechuck on the tour and claimed Katherine was "not happy about it at all".
Tatiana Thumptzen had some issues. She should have taken into consideration the fact he preferred the company of underage Jimmy Safechuck, before she tried to kiss him.

Raleigh, NC

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Tatiana Thumptzen had some issues. She should have taken into consideration the fact he preferred the company of underage Jimmy Safechuck, before she tried to kiss him.
I think she was too star struck by MJ to do anything...or realize why MJ didn't really want her.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jan 29, 2014
Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
The exact same thing can be said about people who make accusations. It's not enough to just come up with a story, they must be able to prove it.

When people make allegations for which they have no actual proof, and are seeking financial settlements based on those stories which have no proof, naturally many are suspicious as to their true motives.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Jan 29, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> The exact same thing can be said about people who make accusations. It's not enough to just come up with a story, they must be able to prove it.
When people make allegations for which they have no actual proof, and are seeking financial settlements based on those stories which have no proof, naturally many are suspicious as to their true motives.
I'd have to say being able to accurately draw and describe a grown man's Thang is a good indication the accusation is true.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#14 Jan 30, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she was too star struck by MJ to do anything...or realize why MJ didn't really want her.
I think you're right. If a man didn't tell me, himself, he wanted me and didn't ask me out, I wouldn't waste my time. I certainly wouldn't listen to his mother's desperate attempt at playing matchmaker. That should have been her first hint something was wrong.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to say being able to accurately draw and describe a grown man's Thang is a good indication the accusation is true.
One of the many things that Pedophone has never answered is exactly what does he or she require in terms of proof of paedophilia and child molestation. We have a man who displayed all the textbook characteristics of a paedophile and had multiple child molestation allegations against his name, spent hundreds if not thousands of nights behind closed doors with little boys, collected child erotica and had a nude photo of one of the boys he was sleeping with, begged and wept to parents to allow him to sleep with their children, and then there's the accurate description of his genitalia made by one thirteen-year-old boy.

You would think the last one at the very least, would raise a red flag, but I think these celebrity worshippers would even ignore or dismiss video footage of Pedo Pan abusing boys.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#16 Jan 30, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the many things that Pedophone has never answered is exactly what does he or she require in terms of proof of paedophilia and child molestation. We have a man who displayed all the textbook characteristics of a paedophile and had multiple child molestation allegations against his name, spent hundreds if not thousands of nights behind closed doors with little boys, collected child erotica and had a nude photo of one of the boys he was sleeping with, begged and wept to parents to allow him to sleep with their children, and then there's the accurate description of his genitalia made by one thirteen-year-old boy.
You would think the last one at the very least, would raise a red flag, but I think these celebrity worshippers would even ignore or dismiss video footage of Pedo Pan abusing boys.
It's almost entertaining when they bring up old arguments that have been so easily proven false, with documentation. Almost.

Raleigh, NC

#17 Jan 31, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right. If a man didn't tell me, himself, he wanted me and didn't ask me out, I wouldn't waste my time. I certainly wouldn't listen to his mother's desperate attempt at playing matchmaker. That should have been her first hint something was wrong.
Yeah if someone's own mother is trying to play Cupid, something's up.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 Feb 3, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah if someone's own mother is trying to play Cupid, something's up.
Personally, I would see a big red flag if somebody's mother tried to play cupid with her son and me. It would make me question him, and even if the mother succeeded in her attempt, I would be concerned about the type of mother-in-law she would prove to be.

Raleigh, NC

#19 Feb 4, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I would see a big red flag if somebody's mother tried to play cupid with her son and me. It would make me question him, and even if the mother succeeded in her attempt, I would be concerned about the type of mother-in-law she would prove to be.
I think Katherine doing that confirms to me that she knew what her son was up to and wanted him to finally "give it up" for a woman because she wanted Michael to marry a woman and probably make her a Jehovah's Witness (though MJ was already excommunicated from them by this point) and have kids only for MJ to rebuff any opportunity at normalcy. It just makes sense because La Toya claimed her mother called MJ a "fa**ot" after seeing the canceled checks that was supposed to have been given out by Jimmy Safechuck's parents.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#20 Feb 4, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Katherine doing that confirms to me that she knew what her son was up to and wanted him to finally "give it up" for a woman because she wanted Michael to marry a woman and probably make her a Jehovah's Witness (though MJ was already excommunicated from them by this point) and have kids only for MJ to rebuff any opportunity at normalcy. It just makes sense because La Toya claimed her mother called MJ a "fa**ot" after seeing the canceled checks that was supposed to have been given out by Jimmy Safechuck's parents.
Come to think of it, this was during the time Jimmy was Michael's "special" friend, before he got too old.

Raleigh, NC

#21 Feb 5, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, this was during the time Jimmy was Michael's "special" friend, before he got too old.
Yep. He first traveled with MJ when he was 10. After he turned 15, it was less frequent. Last time Safechuck spent any time with MJ it was in Europe when MJ was promoting the HIStory album. Afterwards, he stopped talking to MJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Thu BHM5267 2
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
News 5 Ways That ESSENCE Fest Headliner Mariah Carey... Jun 17 kelly 1
News Home is where his heart is (May '09) Jun 17 Chris333 2
More from around the web