La Toya will take her wedding to the big time

Jun 6, 2014 Full story: New York Daily News 118

La Toya Jackson , engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business manager Jeffre Phillips , tells Confidenti@l her wedding is going to blow people's minds.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#129 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I've never said that I think I'm an expert. I just would like to read a certain standard of English, that's all. Who wouldn't?
And I would like to stick to the topic on this forum. Now, in regards to this thread, let's hear your opinion.

P.S. Michael is as dead as your grasp on reality.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#132 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, my post in response to your #129 post was removed, yesterday.
I suppose to your mind, that 'proves' Wacko Jacko is still alive.

USA

#134 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
An NFL Fan, I don't require any more proof. I have all the proof I need. I had it a few years ago. Do you know why most of my posts, from yesterday, were removed? Does it happen to others on this forum? It's all a bit strange, and very annoying.
Everyone, did any of your posts from yesterday, go missing?
Posts sometimes don't show up, but again, that doesn't mean your pedo isn't worm food.

USA

#136 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
There's no worms there to make worm food. Tell the forum something real.
Gee thanks for the empirical advice on the decay of the dead. You seem to compulsively take things literally.

Do you run to the mall every time a commercial states 'Buy It Now!'?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#137 Jun 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose to your mind, that 'proves' Wacko Jacko is still alive.
She claims to have all the proof she needs. I suppose she thinks Michael personally spoke to her, via computer, television, or radio. Then again, she might be like smilemj and claim Michael circles her bed and talks to her when she's asleep.

Either way, I think her family needs to have her evaluated, by a psychiatrist.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#140 Jun 24, 2014
Emily, Michael is dead. So the voices you heard were only in your mind. There are doctors who can help you.

P.S. Michael is dead.

USA

#142 Jun 24, 2014
Emily BarnOwl wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I haven't heard any voice/s. Where have I mentioned speaking to the man. It's all in the written word. Fools!
So when Wacko Jacko writes to you, that's nowhere near a delusion? Maybe I should start opening my junk mail. I really 'may have won'!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#143 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I haven't heard any voice/s. Where have I mentioned speaking to the man. It's all in the written word. Fools!
Translation: Somebody pretends to be Michael Jackson, writes to you, and then laughs at how gullible and crazy you are.

You may as well be hearing voices.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#144 Jun 24, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Somebody pretends to be Michael Jackson, writes to you, and then laughs at how gullible and crazy you are.
You may as well be hearing voices.
It's all in her crazy, little, delusional mind, Len. There are meds available that do well at smoothing out those peaks and valleys.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#146 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, and the rest of you, it's the opposite of what you are saying. He pretends NOT to be MJ. I know, and he knows, that I know that he IS MJ. He pretends to be a regular person. This is been going on over four years. He's conducting a hoax. He's not going to just come out and say, "yes, I'm MJ, and you rumbled me". He probably trusts no-one. He's invested a lot of money, thought, and resources into this show.
I am watching his autopsy report tonight. How do explain that?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#147 Jun 25, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
She claims to have all the proof she needs. I suppose she thinks Michael personally spoke to her, via computer, television, or radio. Then again, she might be like smilemj and claim Michael circles her bed and talks to her when she's asleep.
Either way, I think her family needs to have her evaluated, by a psychiatrist.
If Michael Jackson is still alive, that means that Dr Murray can sue his a$$ for $300 MM for making Murray go to jail for a murder he didn't commit. The bad news is that many children have been molested in the last five years.

Doesn't matter. He's been dead for five years. There is no evidence to support any other conclusion, other than wishful thinking that a pedophile is still alive.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#148 Jun 25, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> If Michael Jackson is still alive, that means that Dr Murray can sue his a$$ for $300 MM for making Murray go to jail for a murder he didn't commit. The bad news is that many children have been molested in the last five years.
Doesn't matter. He's been dead for five years. There is no evidence to support any other conclusion, other than wishful thinking that a pedophile is still alive.
These concepts might cause "Emily" to go off the deep end when she reads them. After all, she just posted how Michael speaks to her, through the computer. Let's see how she wraps her mind around all of it.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#149 Jun 25, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
These concepts might cause "Emily" to go off the deep end when she reads them. After all, she just posted how Michael speaks to her, through the computer. Let's see how she wraps her mind around all of it.
I agree. She will deal with it the usual deflective way of not talking about child molestation, child abuse, drug addiction, hands off parenting, narcissism, and death being the final chapter. I don't know how many times I've said this, but people saw Elvis (not just impersonators) years after his death. Some people can't let go. She will also deal with it with spell/grammer check. I spelled a$$ wrong. There are supposed to be two ss's.

Hollywood, CA

#151 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, and the rest of you, it's the opposite of what you are saying. He pretends NOT to be MJ. I know, and he knows, that I know that he IS MJ. He pretends to be a regular person. This is been going on over four years. He's conducting a hoax. He's not going to just come out and say, "yes, I'm MJ, and you rumbled me". He probably trusts no-one. He's invested a lot of money, thought, and resources into this show.
OK, I'll play along and ask. So, why is it that he is singling you out among the many fans in the world, again?

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#152 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
goodvibrations, look at the hoax sites for everything you would like to know. I can't keep repeating myself. There's theories, and explanations for how MJ pulled off his hoax. Do your own investigation. Please find out for yourself. Don't just take my word for it. If it's an ARG, there will be hints, and clues dropped into the game, for interested people to find.
Okay I will look into them

Hollywood, CA

#155 Jun 26, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Pop Tart, perhaps because MJ found a kindred spirit in me. Maybe because I rumbled him on the hoax forums. Perhaps, my sparkling personality? Lots of things. You'd need to ask him. Thanks for playing along. If MJ is lonely, why wouldn't he seek out a mature adult to chat with? Yes, I AM describing myself.
Oh, that's rich! If he were still alive, he'd be seeking out little boys to chat with, not you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#159 Jun 26, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol LaToya looks freaky and should have laid off the surgery along with her brother Wacko (who by the way has never seen the pearly gates).
You have never been to pearly gates to tell. Shut the f*k up.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#160 Jun 26, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the f*k up.
No =P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Jackson Pregnant? Who's Her New Boyfriend... 1 hr An NFL Fan 15
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 1 hr Pop Tart- 157
An emotional Beyonce, Jay Z end tour in Paris 4 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Hillary Clinton among speakers at Angelou memorial 8 hr goldstone report 1
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 10 hr Pop Tart- 239
Michael Jackson, family items could be yours 21 hr Pop Tart- 12
Happy Birthday MJ: How 'Remember The Time' Remi... Sat Rickey Bobby 74
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••