La Toya will take her wedding to the ...

La Toya will take her wedding to the big time

There are 168 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 6, 2014, titled La Toya will take her wedding to the big time. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

La Toya Jackson , engaged to her longtime boyfriend and business manager Jeffre Phillips , tells [email protected] her wedding is going to blow people's minds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#136 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
There's no worms there to make worm food. Tell the forum something real.
Gee thanks for the empirical advice on the decay of the dead. You seem to compulsively take things literally.

Do you run to the mall every time a commercial states 'Buy It Now!'?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#137 Jun 24, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose to your mind, that 'proves' Wacko Jacko is still alive.
She claims to have all the proof she needs. I suppose she thinks Michael personally spoke to her, via computer, television, or radio. Then again, she might be like smilemj and claim Michael circles her bed and talks to her when she's asleep.

Either way, I think her family needs to have her evaluated, by a psychiatrist.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#140 Jun 24, 2014
Emily, Michael is dead. So the voices you heard were only in your mind. There are doctors who can help you.

P.S. Michael is dead.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#142 Jun 24, 2014
Emily BarnOwl wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I haven't heard any voice/s. Where have I mentioned speaking to the man. It's all in the written word. Fools!
So when Wacko Jacko writes to you, that's nowhere near a delusion? Maybe I should start opening my junk mail. I really 'may have won'!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#143 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I haven't heard any voice/s. Where have I mentioned speaking to the man. It's all in the written word. Fools!
Translation: Somebody pretends to be Michael Jackson, writes to you, and then laughs at how gullible and crazy you are.

You may as well be hearing voices.

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#144 Jun 24, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Somebody pretends to be Michael Jackson, writes to you, and then laughs at how gullible and crazy you are.
You may as well be hearing voices.
It's all in her crazy, little, delusional mind, Len. There are meds available that do well at smoothing out those peaks and valleys.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#146 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, and the rest of you, it's the opposite of what you are saying. He pretends NOT to be MJ. I know, and he knows, that I know that he IS MJ. He pretends to be a regular person. This is been going on over four years. He's conducting a hoax. He's not going to just come out and say, "yes, I'm MJ, and you rumbled me". He probably trusts no-one. He's invested a lot of money, thought, and resources into this show.
I am watching his autopsy report tonight. How do explain that?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#147 Jun 25, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
She claims to have all the proof she needs. I suppose she thinks Michael personally spoke to her, via computer, television, or radio. Then again, she might be like smilemj and claim Michael circles her bed and talks to her when she's asleep.
Either way, I think her family needs to have her evaluated, by a psychiatrist.
If Michael Jackson is still alive, that means that Dr Murray can sue his a$$ for $300 MM for making Murray go to jail for a murder he didn't commit. The bad news is that many children have been molested in the last five years.

Doesn't matter. He's been dead for five years. There is no evidence to support any other conclusion, other than wishful thinking that a pedophile is still alive.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#148 Jun 25, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> If Michael Jackson is still alive, that means that Dr Murray can sue his a$$ for $300 MM for making Murray go to jail for a murder he didn't commit. The bad news is that many children have been molested in the last five years.
Doesn't matter. He's been dead for five years. There is no evidence to support any other conclusion, other than wishful thinking that a pedophile is still alive.
These concepts might cause "Emily" to go off the deep end when she reads them. After all, she just posted how Michael speaks to her, through the computer. Let's see how she wraps her mind around all of it.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#149 Jun 25, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
These concepts might cause "Emily" to go off the deep end when she reads them. After all, she just posted how Michael speaks to her, through the computer. Let's see how she wraps her mind around all of it.
I agree. She will deal with it the usual deflective way of not talking about child molestation, child abuse, drug addiction, hands off parenting, narcissism, and death being the final chapter. I don't know how many times I've said this, but people saw Elvis (not just impersonators) years after his death. Some people can't let go. She will also deal with it with spell/grammer check. I spelled a$$ wrong. There are supposed to be two ss's.

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#151 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, and the rest of you, it's the opposite of what you are saying. He pretends NOT to be MJ. I know, and he knows, that I know that he IS MJ. He pretends to be a regular person. This is been going on over four years. He's conducting a hoax. He's not going to just come out and say, "yes, I'm MJ, and you rumbled me". He probably trusts no-one. He's invested a lot of money, thought, and resources into this show.
OK, I'll play along and ask. So, why is it that he is singling you out among the many fans in the world, again?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#152 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
goodvibrations, look at the hoax sites for everything you would like to know. I can't keep repeating myself. There's theories, and explanations for how MJ pulled off his hoax. Do your own investigation. Please find out for yourself. Don't just take my word for it. If it's an ARG, there will be hints, and clues dropped into the game, for interested people to find.
Okay I will look into them

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#155 Jun 26, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Pop Tart, perhaps because MJ found a kindred spirit in me. Maybe because I rumbled him on the hoax forums. Perhaps, my sparkling personality? Lots of things. You'd need to ask him. Thanks for playing along. If MJ is lonely, why wouldn't he seek out a mature adult to chat with? Yes, I AM describing myself.
Oh, that's rich! If he were still alive, he'd be seeking out little boys to chat with, not you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#159 Jun 26, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol LaToya looks freaky and should have laid off the surgery along with her brother Wacko (who by the way has never seen the pearly gates).
You have never been to pearly gates to tell. Shut the f*k up.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#160 Jun 26, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the f*k up.
No =P
Penguins

Los Angeles, CA

#162 Apr 6, 2016
This species only breeding on Macquarie Island, southeast of Australia and New Zealand southwest. On this island they are grouped in colonies that may be near the coast or almost two kilometers inland. When the season begins in September, the island is full of these penguins, which according to estimates may have about one million pairs.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#163 Apr 6, 2016
Penguins wrote:
This species only breeding on Macquarie Island, southeast of Australia and New Zealand southwest. On this island they arebout one million pairs.
What's the matter? Don't you enjoy hearing the truth about your dead pedo, slob?
Antonio Diaz

Austin, TX

#164 Apr 6, 2016
Antonio Diaz is one of the eleven municipalities of the state of Nueva Esparta . It is located in the center-east of the island of Margarita , in the state of Nueva Esparta in Venezuela . It has an area of 165.9 square kilometers and a population of 71,466 inhabitants in 2011. Its capital, the town of San Juan Bautista .
Antonio Diaz

Austin, TX

#165 Apr 6, 2016
The municipality Antonio Diaz is part of the state of Nueva Esparta, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela; Its capital is San Juan Bautista , located in the valley of the same name, in the center of the island of Margarita, in whose territory the parish Zabala is its capital, La Guardia . Also they constitute the municipality populations Boqueron , El Maco , El Tuey , Agua de Vaca (Nueva Esparta) , Guatacaral , Las Barrancas , El Espinal , El Datil , The Guevaras , El Yaque , Carapacho (Nueva Esparta) , Cotoperiz , Los Bagres Southern Cross Pastel , Los Fermines , Punta Cují and Fuentidueño .
Antonio Diaz

Austin, TX

#166 Apr 6, 2016
It is located in the center of the island of Margarita, Nueva Esparta state with east inclinations thereof, 100 meters above sea level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Fast and Furious' Drama Continues: Tyrese Shar... Oct 14 ERIC 3
News O.J. Simpson Found Guilty!: He could get life i... (Oct '08) Oct 10 Blm2017 1,989
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) Oct 8 rered 5
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Oct 3 Wolfman Jenkins 23
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
More from around the web