Kim Kardashian Using Sarah Jessica Pa...

Kim Kardashian Using Sarah Jessica Parker for Image Makeover

There are 3 comments on the International Business Times story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Kim Kardashian Using Sarah Jessica Parker for Image Makeover. In it, International Business Times reports that:

"Kim wants to be seen as sophisticated, as high-end and fashion, not the girl who made a sex tape and is famous for being famous," a source close to Kardashian's told NaughtyButNiceRob.com.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Jenny ...I'm coming to New York.If you earn $ 500,000.They'll let me.I'm happy.

whoopty friggin doo

Gadsden, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2013
If ya don't act like something, ya don't get viewed as it. Pay me Kim, I'll teach ya the ropes!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2013
If the media would ignore these sub human idiots maybe they would just go away! kim is little more than an ugly brood sow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miss Greater Richmond wins Miss Virginia Sun Rb RECORDS 1
White Male Privilege now on I tumes Jun 25 Revelation 1
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Jun 25 sunnyt 53
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Jun 25 Hostis Publicus 3
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
More from around the web