Behind the Scenes at Neverland Ranch

Behind the Scenes at Neverland Ranch

There are 13 comments on the Midwest Georgia's Magic 98.1 story from Jun 30, 2014, titled Behind the Scenes at Neverland Ranch. In it, Midwest Georgia's Magic 98.1 reports that:

If you've ever wanted a behind-the-scenes look at MICHAEL JACKSON's Neverland Ranch in California --here it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Midwest Georgia's Magic 98.1.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Jun 30, 2014
I went ahead and clicked on this link, for the interview, of the photographers who sneaked it. Look at the photo of the door knocker. Creepy.

http://www.vice.com/read/exploring-michael-ja...

Two comments stuck out.

1. "One other interesting thing—we did go in Michael's room, but both of the kids’ rooms were locked from the outside."

So, although god only knows when the locks were put on his children's doors, they were locked from the outside. So much for protecting them from intruders!

2. Re: the logo. "It’s got a little boy sitting on it in those footie pajama things. Isn’t the back open, or is that only on some of the paintings?"

One of the photographers called it creepy.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I went ahead and clicked on this link, for the interview, of the photographers who sneaked it. Look at the photo of the door knocker. Creepy.
http://www.vice.com/read/exploring-michael-ja...
Two comments stuck out.
1. "One other interesting thing—we did go in Michael's room, but both of the kids’ rooms were locked from the outside."
So, although god only knows when the locks were put on his children's doors, they were locked from the outside. So much for protecting them from intruders!
2. Re: the logo. "It’s got a little boy sitting on it in those footie pajama things. Isn’t the back open, or is that only on some of the paintings?"
One of the photographers called it creepy.
Ew, I agree, the door knocker is creepy! Is that two little boys kissing? I also thought the comment about the pajamas was funny about the back being open. Good one! Ah, I would have loved to have gone in there myself and look around. It looks like the rides were still there when they went in and took photographs? Very interesting stuff here.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I went ahead and clicked on this link, for the interview, of the photographers who sneaked it. Look at the photo of the door knocker. Creepy.
http://www.vice.com/read/exploring-michael-ja...
Two comments stuck out.
1. "One other interesting thing—we did go in Michael's room, but both of the kids’ rooms were locked from the outside."
So, although god only knows when the locks were put on his children's doors, they were locked from the outside. So much for protecting them from intruders!
2. Re: the logo. "It’s got a little boy sitting on it in those footie pajama things. Isn’t the back open, or is that only on some of the paintings?"
One of the photographers called it creepy.
That's a strange one. Locking kids doors from the outside and having motion sensor alarms on his. Hmmm, you get the impression Wacko Jacko didn't want anybody (including his purchased kids) walking into his bedroom. Jeez, I wonder why?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a strange one. Locking kids doors from the outside and having motion sensor alarms on his. Hmmm, you get the impression Wacko Jacko didn't want anybody (including his purchased kids) walking into his bedroom. Jeez, I wonder why?
And floons still claim that Wacko was not guilty of child molestation and was set up by the honorable Tom Sneddon. The Neverland property beyond the gate was definitely creepy, especially the two kissing boys door knocker. Anyone looking at the pictures in the link would have to agree that a very deranged individual once lived there. There is no doubt that the dead Michael Jackson fondled, probed and sexually abused his young boy and denfeseless animal victims at his filthy Neverland lair. Michael's poor chimpanzeenamed Bubbles was probably drugged and tortured relentlessly before the clown moved on to his next fully available victim. The exterior of the soiled Neverland property looked like Norman Bates, "Psycho" house.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a strange one. Locking kids doors from the outside and having motion sensor alarms on his. Hmmm, you get the impression Wacko Jacko didn't want anybody (including his purchased kids) walking into his bedroom. Jeez, I wonder why?
The same thought crossed my mind. It seems the only time he had his kids out of their locked-from-the-outside rooms was when something questionable took place. Gavin said Prince was sleeping on the bed when Michael surfed the net, with him, for porn and commented, "He doesn't know what he's missing." Brett said Michael and he slept, with Prince. I have a uncomfortable feeling Prince has some very bad memories.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
. Look at the photo of the door knocker. Creepy.
http://www.vice.com/read/exploring-michael-ja...
.
Speaking of knockers, I always thought this was funny:

floontastic

UK

#9 Jul 15, 2014
what a horrible creepy place! I wonder if he met Jimmy Savile or Rolf harris , now revealed as molesters as well. and why did he have our English Royal Coat of Arms on his door? what an insult to the Queen. I heard the freak really thought that the Queen was going to make him a knight! what a deluded , deranged freakazoid.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#11 Jul 15, 2014
Haters will all hold their head down in
Shame.all Us MJ fans know the truth!
Neverland was the happiest place anybody could be.smiles everywhere
Haters are nothing but lying scum
Just like all the moneygrabbers that
Are trying to make cash out of the estate
Michael was Innocent.all Michael had
In him was love.and that what he was
About.none of you know Michael in
Person.and you do not have the right
To judge him.you are sick people.who
Are scumbag wade supporters.and this
Is what he is upset about because nobody believes him.or jimmy.they are
Lying pieces of shit.and everybody knows it.maybe one day all the harers
Will be judged in the same way and see
How they feel.when its on the other foot
It must really suck to be them.they lose

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#13 Jul 15, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Haters will all hold their head down in
Shame.
The only thing I feel embarrassed is you, along with your other fellow f'loons, who have a fantasy about Pedo Pan Wackson.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#14 Jul 15, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Neverland was the happiest place anybody could be.smiles everywhere
Hmmm... locks to keep children IN? I can't imagine what a horrible nightmare that the kids who stayed in those rooms endured. Looks like its time to add unlawful imprisonment to Wacko's pedophilia.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#15 Jul 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Look at the photo of the door knocker. Creepy.
http://www.vice.com/read/exploring-michael-ja...
Can you imagine the look on the metallurgist's face?
Wacko:.... "I want you to make me boy-on-boy action knockers. They should be kissing because thats what I show them when we're in bed together. I think they're so sweet and innocent when they do that. Everybody in the world should sleep with their kids and teach them how to love."

Ok, that was gross.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#16 Jul 15, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the look on the metallurgist's face?
Wacko:.... "I want you to make me boy-on-boy action knockers. They should be kissing because thats what I show them when we're in bed together. I think they're so sweet and innocent when they do that. Everybody in the world should sleep with their kids and teach them how to love."
Ok, that was gross.
I can only imagine what the metallurgist was thinking when he got that request. Then again, what went through the mind of the people who painted that little-boy logo all over Neverland?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#17 Jul 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only imagine what the metallurgist was thinking when he got that request. Then again, what went through the mind of the people who painted that little-boy logo all over Neverland?
With Michael, it looks like anything from,...

"This place gives me the creeps"

to,

"O What a turn ON!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Engineer 'has 20 new Jacko songs' Aug 30 Michael Jacksons ... 10
News Valley Memorial For MJ at Presley Estate (Jul '09) Aug 30 Michael Jacksons ... 5
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... Aug 30 Ruth 1
News Kanye West to get MTV lifetime achievement award Aug 29 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 26 RICK 12,888
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
More from around the web