Diane Dimond: Life After a Tabloid Sc...

Diane Dimond: Life After a Tabloid Scandal

There are 8 comments on the Noozhawk story from Dec 7, 2013, titled Diane Dimond: Life After a Tabloid Scandal. In it, Noozhawk reports that:

I went to a wedding last weekend, and while you may not immediately recognize the name of the groom, I'll bet you know of him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Noozhawk.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Bwuahahahaha!

Brilliant thumbing of her nose at f'loons, in this article, by Diane Dimond.

Let's the f'loon frenzy begin.
l want you back Michael

UK

#2 Dec 8, 2013
I guess you could say the bitch is sneddons
Side kick.it was like Batman and robin and the haters, or should I say the Jokers who have been brainwashed by dimond and the press followed close behind. I guess sneddon and dimond think
They are above the law.in the real world they are lowlifes and dimond well she thought she was clever and wrote the book of lies.who do you really Love.I tell you dimond who I really Love and thats my Michael.so suck on that .dimond really was a cruel and twisted woman.her and sneddon belong together.dimond was a schmer a planner and a plotter.against an Innocent man.
And its the biggest InJustice I have ever seen
And the biggest Injustice the worlds ever seen.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2013
This is a great quote from Di.

"To this day, attorney Mesereau continues to vilify Gavin as a dishonest character. Nine years later he still ridicules the only youngster with enough courage to have actually gone to court against an international superstar. Mesereau continues to claim Arvizo's allegations were money-driven.

The fact is the defense lawyers and their teams are the only ones who made money from the Jackson criminal case."

The fabulous Diane Dimond is 100% right. It wasn't the Arvizos who made money from the trial it was Thomas Mesereau who made millions. And to this date the Arvizos have kept to themselves and rejected multiple offers of book deals etc. Yet, Mesereau continues to endorse Wacko books (like the one the laughable rapid Michael Jackson response team tried to take down on Amazon) and make television and radio appearances where no doubt he lines his pockets or at the very least promotes his services.

Mesereau was and still is the only one who is in it for the money.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2013
I also want to congratulate Gavin, not just on his new marriage but for coming through a very difficult life that included surviving a rare and aggressive form of cancer, poverty, violence, messy parent divorce, harassment and vile threats from floons and presumably sharing a room with his brother and sisters in their tiny one-bedroom apartment which if you believe Wacko fanatics was the root of all Michael Jackson's problems.

This young man is living proof that no matter what life throws at you, even at a tender age, you do not go on to become a lying narcissistic boy-bedding freak like Wacko Jacko.
l want you back Michael

London, UK

#7 Dec 8, 2013
I really dont aprriciate you being mean to my Michael.nobody has the right to Judge somebody
Michael never did anything sexual to gavin
Michael never did anything sexual to boys
Michael wasnt gay he wasnt in to Men
Michael never bleached his skin.the man had a
Skin condition Vitiligo and The auto disease lupus
Which caused him so much stress
Michael was never never any of these jibes you haters call him.he was NOT pedo pan.Gay
Selfish wacko or a clown..or a worm.Michael is being badly attacked with hate lies and anything they can blame him for.you should all listen to the truth before Judging somebody so perfect.he was
Truly a wonderful father and a true Humanitaian
Michael truly is my life, my world,hes my everything,he makes my life complete.I Just love everything about him..the way he walks,the way he talks,the way he sings,the way he touches your heart,the way he moves,the way he dances,his gorgeous face,his beautiful smile Just lights up the room,his red Jucy soft and gentle lips,his baby brown eyes.Just seeing him brights up each and every day

Michael would never be alone in these false allergation lies and courtcases.I would like to be there.to reassure him.give him a gentle hug.so he knows we are there for him.hold his hand all the way through .

I believe in every word Michael said,I believe in him
I trust him.Ill be there for him,support him.and defend my sweet Innocent Michael.and be with him every step of the way

I just love you Michael Jackson my sweet baby
Missing you Michael so much every day
Just wishing you were here.we need you Michael

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Dec 8, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
I really dont aprriciate you being mean to my Michael.nobody has the right to Judge somebody
Michael never did anything sexual to gavin
Michael never did anything sexual to boys
Michael wasnt gay he wasnt in to Men
Michael never bleached his skin.the man had a
Skin condition Vitiligo and The auto disease lupus
Which caused him so much stress
Michael was never never any of these jibes you haters call him.he was NOT pedo pan.Gay
Selfish wacko or a clown..or a worm.Michael is being badly attacked with hate lies and anything they can blame him for.you should all listen to the truth before Judging somebody so perfect.he was
Truly a wonderful father and a true Humanitaian
Michael truly is my life, my world,hes my everything,he makes my life complete.I Just love everything about him..the way he walks,the way he talks,the way he sings,the way he touches your heart,the way he moves,the way he dances,his gorgeous face,his beautiful smile Just lights up the room,his red Jucy soft and gentle lips,his baby brown eyes.Just seeing him brights up each and every day
Michael would never be alone in these false allergation lies and courtcases.I would like to be there.to reassure him.give him a gentle hug.so he knows we are there for him.hold his hand all the way through .
I believe in every word Michael said,I believe in him
I trust him.Ill be there for him,support him.and defend my sweet Innocent Michael.and be with him every step of the way
I just love you Michael Jackson my sweet baby
Missing you Michael so much every day
Just wishing you were here.we need you Michael
Like I said, let the f'loon frenzy begin.

P.S. Michael was a child molester.
l want you back Michael

UK

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, let the f'loon frenzy begin.
P.S. Michael was a child molester.
Len what do you think you are going to achieve or gain,from being on here? All you clowns are doing
Is communicating with each other.nobody else is Interested what you have to say or listening.to your crap,you wont change any of our Minds about Michael,we know the man he really was.
Go a head waste your time.because thats all your doing see if we care.

Michael Never touched Gavin in any way

Michael Never did anything sexual to Gavin.he was a Liar and came from a Lying family

Michael Never did anything sexual to any boy

Part from America/Austrailla, no other child anywhere in the world Accused Michael so you know where the Money is

Michael is NOT a Pedo pan.so dont say it.shut your mouth

Diana Dimond and her side kick sneddon And the monster/beast conrad Murray are pure evil and scum of the earth,Complete Liars.

AEG/Randy philips sucks

I trust Michael over any of you discusting Jerks
I know the man he really was,and the person he was.how he treated people.he was honest and had
So much respect for people and he knew how to treat a woman like a lady.and no matter how busy he was he always made time to help somebody
He was just an Innocent kind caring wonderful man,and an Incredible father.Just an Incredible man.

If I had a time Machine and wished for anything for christmas.it would be to have my Michael back
Just to see him again.with his angel eyes,and beautiful smile that lights up every room
Michael Just lights up the world

Len the real reason you are still on here.you cant get enough of Michael.before you go to bed u have
Michael for your fantasy.admit it hes the man of your dreams,MJ is full of sexyness who could blame you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Dec 9, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Len what do you think you are going to achieve or gain,from being on here?
I am hear to educate people about the real facts, about Michael. The legal documents and court transcripts provided a shocking plethora of evidence, proving Michael was a pedophile. If f'loons refuse to see the truth, then at least the information is available to people who genuinely want to know what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 11 hr persephoe 8
News Janet Jackson new album released July 7 Wed K - DJ 12
News Michael Jackson Estate Sued Over Refinancing Of... Wed Sleepingboy 5
News 'Beat It' to the box office Wed Len is Disgusted 1
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) May 26 jody 238
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... May 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashia... May 26 KnutesNiche 1
More from around the web