Hairstylist Ken Paves Talks Victoria Beckham: "She Can Do a Wicked Ponytail"

Aug 27, 2013 Full story: E! Online

Ken Paves ' long list of celebrity clients also happens to be most of his BFFs. The hairstylist - who was once inseparable from Jessica Simpson - currently works with pals Victoria Beckham , Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga .

Full Story
Rb RECORDS

UK

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Jenny ...FBI shows the money.I will buy one.I'm coming to New York with my ghosts and demons.Believe the FBI.Maybe I'm a bandit but no one has evidence to arrest me.Jenny you can sue me and was going to neuropsychiatry.I would not go to jail but in neuropsychiatry :)I was there for the votes, I thought that they were spies.I'm no longer annoyed.That is just that everyone would think I'm crazy but there are several other events that indicate the existence of more power and God and Divinity and if you listen to STEREO MC thenthis parallel world.Enjoy jenny.FBI shows the money.Enjoy Jennifer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Shields reveals she denied Michael Jacks... 2 hr Stormageddon 2
1989 Vs. 1989 : How Does Taylor Swift Stack Up ... 7 hr Kelly DJ 10
great storie 8 hr sunwell 1
Katy Perry to perform at Super Bowl XLIX 16 hr Kelly D J 13
Jennifer Lopez recalls neighbours 'scraping' to... Sat hoodrat 2
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Sat Observer Rules 12,791
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Fri Big mike 7

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE